Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Vespar (Day 7 Early Afternoon)

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:31 pm

She frowns

''I dunno...I am suspicion of Doctor Rixa''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 pm

"You want me to look into her?" Zanebry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what I'll use as a reason off hand,but I suppose I can find one." Baesal wasn't the only one a little suspicious after all.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 pm

She nods

''I would appreciate it...Layne is suspicious of her as well and she usually have good instincts.'' she ips once again, remembering something. ''Something affected her when she met the doctor for the first time''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:53 pm

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow. "Do you remember how?" That could tell him some things. Well maybe it could.

"Details are good if you have any." He added as he took a sip of his own drink.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:03 pm

''If memory serves...she got some kind of hallucination from the Dark Side''

She bit her lip, gazing at her drink

''That was quite odd''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:18 pm

Of course there was some hallucination from the dark side... "That sounds a bit more like she has connections to the empire then any connections to the Star Cabal." Zane mused thoughtfully.

'I don't believe the cabal has much desire to work with force users, or anyone with connections to them after all."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:42 pm

''I know...but it is still suspicious''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:53 pm

"Oh, I'm not denying that." He agreed with a light chuckle.

"Maybe I can see how this little bug of yours works."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:18 am

Thumbs ups are given

''How do you want to proceed?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:25 am

"Got anything I could talk to that doctor about?"

"If so i can go ask about it tomorrow... I'm sure she has a lab or something here."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:27 pm

''She is passionnate about explaining the Force in a scientific manner...so that is an avenue'' she fixes the wall, thinking ''She might not like jedi much...''

She shrugs

''Why don't you just go put your swag moves on her?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:23 pm

"Go put my swag moves on her?" He sighed softly. "What do you even know about my swag moves, baesal?" Zane asked playfully.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Baesal froze for a moment then just...took a swing of her drink

''Dunno...I always figured that this 'intergalactic man of mystery' came with a swag move compendium''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:59 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Perhaps?" He offered his lips curling into a sly smile. "Maybe if you ask nicely I'll show you a few of them one day, Baesal." He added, his voice low and tinged with seduction. "We'll have to save that sort of thing for another day though."

"Over drinks one evening, perhaps?"

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics