Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Day 7 LM: Prepping for a sortie

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:47 am

Baesal was transcribing the notes she had taken earlier...she had to prepare something...anything...for what will happen tomorrow.

''Damn it''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 7 LM: Prepping for a sortie

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 am

A familiar helmet, attached to imposing set of Mandalorian armour, appeared at the mouth of the hangar. "Su cuy'gar. Long time no see." And it was true, the last month Oddyn had spent going through the joy and anguish of hospitalisation. "I am not supposed to be entering here, right?" He gestured around the space.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:59 am

Baesal turned aroung and recognised the gruff Mandalorian

''Oh, hello...and yes, you can come by entering there'' she filed the papers for now

''Long time no see indeed Raider, what can I do for you today?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 am

"Right down to business, no small talk or anything." He removed the helmet, displaying some fresh scars and wounds in the process of healing. His gaze seemed slightly flighty or hazed, but it didn't look like he was on chems. Maybe lingering concussion. He approached in measured, somewhat careful step. "Let's have some fun of technical kind at least. A game. Look at me and tell me what has changed in my beskar'gam." He brandished it.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:18 am

She grinned

''I never took you for small talk...we'll have plenty of time to engage in it when I start working''

She got a look of concern when the man removed the helmet but could not resist to adress the challenge first and thus put her goggles on

''Ahum...it looks like...some kind of coating'' she shifted her the spectrum of her lenses ''If I had to take I guess it is...kirium?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 am

"Kiirium plating it is!" Oddyn nodded with appreciation. "You're probably aware of the properties. Thought it could be useful in the thick of battles we're having, to have some more protection against blasters, and your quartermasters agreed. They had probably scraped it from some starfighter and irreverently applied to my armour but with some adjustment and corrective welding it should serve its purpose. And here I am, to get those nooks and crannies sealed."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:03 am

''Yeah, it is one of the good upgrades to consider for any armor.'' she got closer to inspect the new addition ''It was not badly added to you armor...but improvements can certainly be tryed''

She gave a nod to her bench

''You know the drill''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:08 am

"We've been through this before." He nodded, and started t disassemble and take off the intricate parts of beskar'gam with mechanical, albeit slower than usual, tempo. As he got back to his clothing, it became obvious that his body was still being kept in place with shape-printed orthoses over the wounds that must have come from disruptor.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 am

Baesal worried look came back

''By the Force, what happened?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:18 am

"Disruptors happened. I took part in a hunt on Yunda Kryze. We didn't succeed." He explained dispassionately. There was no anger involved, no frustration, just cold fact.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:22 am

''Shit...disruptors are just wrong'' she said in disgust before setting herself to her bench

Oddyn's first kirum plating mod, hangar, assist, inventor: 2eA+2eP+3eD+3eB+2eF 5 successes, 1 threat, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

''Still, glad you made it out alive''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 am

"By I hairsbreadth, I lucked out. I was helped before I'd bleed out completely. A minute or two later it'd have been over." He said grimly, watching her work.

[100 Creds Spent]

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:29 am

''The battles continues on then...when will you be fully recovered?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 am

"Fully? Weeks, months, years, maybe never. I don't really know. But I can fight well still, so I am not too bothered. Body is just a tool of the mind."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:44 am

Baesal raised an eyebrow but did not comment on the mando's philosophy

''Aside from near death and horrible injuries, how is Bankor?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:12 am

"Nice landscapes notwithstanding, a war theatre as many. I've been to planetary wars. With time, it all blurs and becomes defined by the path of violence, and little else." He shrugged. "If you ask me if I've discovered any special purpose to fight for this planet, the answer is no."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:44 am

''Not even mushroom pancakes?'' she proposed
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:37 am

"You're offering?" He chuckled.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 pm

She snorted at first then shrugged

''Maybe eventually, we'll need to leave this forest first though''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:33 am

"Such a tease." He smirked, then shrugged. "But we're stuck here for now. Not sure who we are supposed to be fighting here. What do you know of those Aznuri monks?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 am

''Not much'' she admitted

''I would like to get to know their take on the Force but I am not sure I'll have the time''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am

"To what purpose would you like to know their take on that?" He mused, watching her work on his armour.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:50 pm

''Just to look at their philosophy, to understand it if you will.''

Her hands were gliding on the armor, sparks dancing between them
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:53 pm

"Is it easy for you, to just jump in and suddenly understand people and their beliefs?" He asked in disbelief. "Sounds touristy."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 am

The Togruta looked confused

''What do you mean? It is a Force tradition I have not exactly seen before and I am curious as to how we see things...what is wrong with that?''
Baesal Zyn

Next
Forum Statistics