Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Rise And Shine! (D7, MM, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:07 am

Maybe he should buy more pudding? Though in that case she might never leave. Zane wasn't entirely sure that was a bad thing. "Nothing too unusual It's not like I do all that much shipping. Mostly docking paperwork, among a few other things." His lips slipped into a sly smile. "All aboveboard, I promise."

"Maybe, I can tell you from experience though that the SIS isn't all sunshine and roses. Though it does have a certain amount of excitement, if that's what you're into. He watched her for a few moments curiously. "I'd warn you about it, but you've told me not to worry. Still if you ever want a little taste before you make a decision, let me know."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:55 pm

"Hmmm... I don't know," she was mostly thinking out loud by now, with the pudding sufficiently distracting her. "I feel like I could help more while I'm here, at least, and well, I'm not exactly someone to charge the frontlines or go toe-to-toe with these Mandos."

Her lips pressed together as she thought about it for a few more seconds.

"Soo... hm... I suppose I am interested in helping out, yes-yes?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:42 pm

That caused the older man to pause for a few moment in thought. "Well, then for starters, could you use that paperwork magic of yours to look into Captain Hurns, recent requisitions? Discretely of course."

"She's a person of interest in that investigation Niall is running, and if there is s speeder or transport she usually uses, I'd like to tag it, to see where she might be going. If not, I'll have to think of other plans."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:47 pm

"Hm, ok, I think I can do that!" Lyseil nodded, she was pretty sure she could manage that kind of stuff. "How do you want me to forward that info to you? Another wake-up call?" she said with a playful chuckle.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:07 pm

"Thanks." Zane replied, flashing a grin at the young woman. It likely wouldn't lead to anything, but you never could tell.

"As much as I'd love to gaze on your divine features first thing in the morning, Lyseil. If you stopped by regularly in the morning people would start to talk." He let his eyes drift towards hers. "And while we could use that, I'm not for a moment going to suggest we pretend to be involved with each other.

"So we'll figure out a drop location, or a proxy to pass the information along instead."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:13 pm

She straightened slightly. Yeah, it was probably for the best that people weren't gossiping about something like that!

"Uh yes-yes... good point... hmm... I could always tell Niall, I suppose? Or figure something else out."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

"That would be easy enough, and less likely to raise eyebrows then you visit the personal ship of a man like me." His lips quirked onto a smile.

"I mean, its likely going to cause rumors of it's own. But ones that are more easily deflected.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:06 pm

"Mm, like the congregation of the Alderaanian hive collective - snobs snobbing it up snobbily away from the commoners," Lyseil chuckled. She knew how a lot of people viewed Alderaanians.

"Ok! I will see what I can find on this. Might be nothing, but I'll see what I can do!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 pm

"Something like that, and there is nothing better for a bunch of overworked military folk then a juicy rumor." It was something like a stress relief.

"Thanks, but even nothing can be something if you know where to look." He offered her a smile. "I should likely be letting you get about your day though. I don't think I can con you into trying on that swimsuit, so I'll have to make do with seeing it eventually."

"Though I'd appreciate it if you tell me what Niall thinks of it." The captain was likely to be the first to see it after all.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:49 pm

She nodded, as there was stuff she needed to get back to as well. Work never ended on a military-base!

"Hmm... why don't you ask him yourself? Isn't that the kind of thing guys talk about together when there are no women around?" Her lips curled in a brief smirk as she made sure she had all her things with her.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:54 pm

"I try not to chat about the things I do with women in the privacy of my home with others, Lyseil. Though I suppose I could ask." His lips quirked into a small smile. "I still think you will have the more amusing tale to tell though, at least in regards to that."

"I imagine the captain's jaw will nearly hit the floor." There was a small pause. "And if your interested in seeing that, I should tell you he has a fondness for corsets."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:05 pm

"If you think I packed corsets for this trip, I don't think you know me that well, Z. Besides," another flip of her hair, "I tend to prefer not having my ribs and internal organs uncomfortably squeezed in the name of fashion."

Lyseil straightened her jacket, looking prim and professional as always. "Will be in touch then! Try not to get into too much trouble in the meantime, ok?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:22 pm

"I'll tell, Niall. He's certain to be disappointed. Though if you must know, I don't really have a thing for them. That dress you wore earlier though? That suits my tastes perfectly."

He doffed his hat, dipping into a shallow bow. "I haven't been poisoned once in the last two months, I plan to keep it that, Miss Sunshine. Until we meet next, I hope you have a radiant day."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Lyseil decided against a remark on Niall's "disappointment", and instead gave a quick salute.

"You too, Mister Hat! Cheerio!"

Having given her farewells, the Alderaanian found her

/exit
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:59 pm

"That's Black Hat, and no one says cheerio." Zane called after her as she let.

/scene

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics