Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: Rise And Shine! (D7, MM, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:32 am

"I'm just being honest, the shade and the cut truly suit you." Zane replied as he looked her over, his eyes critical. "The cloth looks to breath well too. Which will be nice if you and a gentleman wish to go for a evening stroll after dancing."

"I think so." He replied with a easy smile. "But, there is only one real way to tell." Dipping his head, he extended his hand in her direction. "Shall we go through a few steps, I think it works, but you're the judge on this in the end."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:38 am

"Well, that's good to know," she smirked, "as green is the main color of House Panteer."

Now I can't wait to see how Niall will react to it!

Her smile grew a tad more as Z offered her a hand. "Ah, a few steps then? Sounds like the best way to test it out!" Lyseil reached out her hand, placing it in the hand of her dancepartner, and stepped closer.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 am

"Well, isn't that just perfect then." He mused as he took her hand, stepping in a bit closer himself, as his other hand floated down to her waist.

"Yes, no better way to know how you feel dancing in it then to actually dance in it. Not to mention it's better to find out now how high the skirt will rise when one does certain moves." His lips curled into a sly smile, as he starts to take her through a few of the steps she learned the night before.

"It would be a disaster if you accidentally flashed the audience."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:03 am

His hand on her waist felt a lot more prominent now with much thinner fabric. And then the comment about flashing the audience made her face redden considerably.

"Fl... y... yeah, I mean, no! Best not to have any of that! Gosh... that would be... so embarrassing..." she stuttered, trying not to think of that embarrassement.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:11 am

"Yes, if it rose to here." Zanebry let his hand slip from her waist to tap a place on her thigh. "It would be fine, any higher though." He shook his head.

"You will likely be showing a bit of thigh though." His hand moved back to her waist. "Is that okay." He asked, as he led her into a twirl.
Last edited by Zanebry Varliss on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 am

Lyseil pressed her lips together to stop herself from bursting out with another gosh or something similar.

"That... that should be fine." I mean, people will already see more for that calendar-thing, right? she murmured with a nod, stepping into the twirl with some care, as if she worried that the skirt of the dress would suddenly levitate too high up if she wasn't careful.

"I'm not the type for short dresses."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:40 am

"Nothing wrong with that, jizz dancing doesn't really call for a short skirt. One that's a little longer adds a bit more flash as well." He let his eyes drift towards hers as they danced. "If we were going clubbing though, this wouldn't do at all."

He noticed the hesitation in her twirl, and soon afterward sent her through another one. "Less hesitation this time, Lyseil. I'm certain you won't be this reserved dancing with the Captain."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:46 am

"I've never gone clubbing," she remarked, chuckling briefly as she tried to relax a bit more in the dance, as Z twirled her once more.

"... I don't know what you mean." The lady doth protest too much. "Besides, I don't think he knows how to dance like this...?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:56 am

"Well, if I find someplace on this planet for it, I'll be sure to take you." He replied, joining in as she laughed. "Its not really my scene, but everyone should go at least once."

His lips curled into a knowing smile. "I suppose you won't mind me deleting those pictures you took the other day then." Zane offered in a offhand manner. "As for Niall's dancing skills..."

"I'll take care of that, as a favor to uou."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:03 am

Z teaching Niall how to dance. That was an interesting thought... she tried to imagine what that would look like.

"Del... what pictures?" Lyseil's eyebrows rose. How does he know?! Has he been snooping on my datapad!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:30 am

"Ah... you were trying to hide the fact you took them." He mused after a moment. "No need to worry though, your secrets safe with me." There was a moments pause. "Though you probably shouldn't spend so much time looking at them in the evening." He was teasing her at the last part, and it was quite obvious.

How she would react to that while he dipped her, was completely in her hands though.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:38 am

Darn. He really had seen it. And she thought she had gotten away with it too! Hopefully Niall hadn't noticed... nah, he was too tipsy to have noticed.

"I...!" her grip tightened like last time when he dipped her, though it could've been in reaction to more than just the dance-move. "I don't look at them every night!"

Lyseil wasn't prickly, but she was so easily flustered.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:46 am

"You're cute when you're flustered." He murmured as he pulled her from the dip a mischievous smile on his lips.

The smile slipped away his expression turned slightly more serious. "You should be careful though, Niall is a nice guy, too nice probably, and it's quite obvious he likes you. But, you aren't the only lady in his life, and I'm certain he's not ready to put the other one to the side."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:51 am

Lyseil did quite well remember what Niall had said about the... other one. The Jedi. She straightened as she was back up from the dip.

"I know..." she didn't frown, but there was a slight downward twitch of her mouth. Ladies weren't supposed to frown, after all. "But... don't you think you're overstepping a little? I mean, it's not like he's not aware of it - and it's not like he hasn't talked to me about it."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:56 am

"I probably am." His lips quirked in a smile. "But I worry about him." He shook his head. "Not that I think you'll hurt him."

"Will he hurt himself though? Possibly." His lips curled into a slight frown. "I'll drop the topic though, as you said. It's none of my business."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

"I... don't think he will. Or rather, I don't want to hurt him, or let him hurt himself - or anyone else." Lyseil was adamant on that. "Besides, it's not like he and I have done anything more than just spend time together as friends."

She gave a shrug. "But you're right... maybe best to drop the topic."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:43 am

He didn't react to the topic anymore, instead concentrating of the dancing. "What do you think of the dress then, Lyseil? Is it easy enough to move in?"

"Or is there something about it that concerns you?" He asked, with a questioning look behind his eyes.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:48 am

Lyseil was a little distracted as he asked about the dress, though followed with the flow of the dance, and it took a couple of seconds before she reacted. "Hm? Oh. Yes-yes, it seems to be doing fine for dancing! Much nicer than boots and combat-pants," she chuckled a little.

"Mm... no-no, it's fine. Really." She smiled. Whatever was on her mind, she wasn't going to spill the beans, most likely.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:20 am

"Mmm..." He nodded in understanding, he had a few ideas about what had her so distracted. Though he had no intention to pry. She'd talk if she wanted to.

Instead he did what he did best, try and distract her. Letting Lyseil twirl away, he pulled her back in another half turn, letting her back rest against his chest, as they continued to dance. "You should remember I'm only mostly a gentleman, Lyseil." He offered his lips close to her ear. "I know there are things on your mind, and if you ever wish to speak of them we can."

He didnt try to keep her close any, letting her move away in a twirl or end the dance. "Just remember to always keep your guard up, as much as I may want to be I'm not a kind man."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:52 am

The lips close to her ear at first sent a small shiver down her spine, like a tingling sensation, but soon enough she was much more guarded than she had been before.

Her voice was surprisingly low, compared to its usual chipper and exuberant tone. "... Are you saying I might be making a mistake to have trusted you up to this point, Zanebry?" she didn't move away. Yet. But the dance was clearly over.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 am

"I'm saying I'll help you as I can, just l like I do for Niall. I won't betray what you tell me, and keep any secrets you give me." He replied softly, not moving even though the dance had ended. "You are a beautiful woman though, and I won't lie and say I'm not attracted to you."

There was a lingering pause. "I dont want to make any mistakes, or to press for something you likely dont want. So I'm asking you to remember that often as not, I let my instincts guide me, and occasionally that gets me into trouble."

"I can be friends with women, quite a few even trust me. But you have to be be firm and create clear boundaries, or else I might cross them."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:45 am

Lyseil took a deep breath, stepping away from Z as she turned to face him. "Then I am setting that boundary now. Firmly. I hardly know you, and even if I'm not in a relationship with Niall, I... do not feel comfortable with that." Because he trusts you.

A bit self-consciously, she crossed her arms over stomach after making sure the dress hadn't shifted to reveal more.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:00 am

"I'll remember that then." Zane offered with a easy smile, not seeming to mind at all, as he moved across the room to fetch his cup of Kaff.

"If you no longer feel comfortable dressed like that, I can understand it. So, please feel free to go change."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:23 am

"... I think I will do that."

Were Lyseil a less disciplined woman who was easily scared, she probably would have locked and barred the door once she returned to the room to change. Instead, she kept her cool, with her gun within reach. While she was tempted to not speak this time to just focus on getting changed back into her uniform, she was someone who had been in the world enough to know that there were benefits in keeping the conversation going. It let her know where he was, after all.

Contrary to popular belief, the princess had street-smarts.

"Sorry for the curtness. You caught me somewhat... unawares."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:37 am

"Dont worry yourself about it, Lyseil. You aren't really capable of insulting me." From the sound of his voice he hadn't moved a inch from where he had been.

"I suppose it's for the better in the long run, though I have to admit I thought Niall might of told you a bit about me." The officer knew enough about him to recognize his vices, or so he had thought.

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics