Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Rise And Shine! (D7, MM, Three Drinks)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 am

Having risen early today and already done lots of work before her break came up, Lyseil headed to the hangars to seek out Z. The commander had given his blessings for the Jizz Night-plan, so she just needed to share the good news with her partner-in-crime... and well, get his approval on whether or not her dress was suitable for that kind of dancing.

With her dress tucked under her arm in its dress-bag, she knocked chipperly on the entry to the Three Drinks. "Good morning, mr. Varliss!"

Some people probably considered it criminal to be in such a good mood before noon.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Re: Rise And Shine! (D7, MM, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:19 am

It was criminal, nearly a hanging offense even. Whoever had come knocking of his door had better have a damn good reason. Slipping out of his bed, he slid on a pair of trousers and padded towards the door.

With a press the door slid open, and the very shirtless Zane greeted the crimelord. "What do you need, Lyseil. Its early." He murmured as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:21 am

"Good morning, mr. Varliss!" she said again as the late-sleeper appeared, bright as sunshine on an Alderaanian spring morning. "Goodness, did I wake you? I am terribly sorry!"

Though seeing Z for once not looking super-suave and cool was a little amusing, so Lyseil couldn't *quite* stop a brief giggle. "I... I came with the good news that the commander approved of a Jizz Night in the Rec Hall, and we can have it in two days time! Isn't that grand?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:42 am

"If you're going to wake me, it's done properly with a kiss, Lyseil." He offered with a shake of his head and a teasing smile. "I'll forgive you this time though, being as you didn't know."

"That is good news." He replied with a flash of a grin. "Why dont you come in though, I dont mind putting on a show, but I would prefer to get paid for it." With that he turned to walk inside, his low riding slacks revealing he likely wasn't wearing anything beneath, and the few scars on his back fully visible.

"Make yourself at home, I'm going to get dressed if you dont mind."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:34 am

"I'll remember that for next time then," she smiled politely. Maybe she'd get a wookie to take care of the kissing next time.

As Z turned around to walk inside, Lyseil followed, and... well, she would be lying if she said she wasn't checking out the smuggler's assets.

Oh my.

Clearing her throat, she found herself back in the sitting area to wait for Z to make himself presentable. "I didn't think you were such a late sleeper, but now that I think about it, it makes sense. Late night somewhere again?" she asked.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:44 am

Hopefully there wouldn't be a next time. Well, not one where she woke him up from outside his ship at least. "Almost always." He called in return, the lack of muffling making it quite evident the door to his room wasn't closed. "It's easier for me to think at night, to review anything I might have found. So it's a bit of a bad habit."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am

Lyseil chuckled with some understanding. "Hardly a bad habit - whatever works to piece together things, right? Trust me, I've had many late nights working too!"

She smoothed out the dress bag and put it next to her. "Well... not in the same way you do, I guess. Any leads on what we talked about with Niall and dr. Ormont?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:05 pm

"I noticed, we've met on at least two of those late nights after all." There was a moments pause. "Though those were more for pleasure then working,unless they normally keep you chained to that desk this late."

He walked back into the room, seemingly preoccupied with tying an amber tie around his neck, while a complimentary colored vest hung over his arm. "Honestly, Eralynn Varad has kept me busier then I would like. I did find out that some of the stolen weapons ended up in the hands of Huya Vy. She's something of a Local crimelord."

"Anything on your end?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 pm

"Sometimes it has? You just get into a good work-groove and you feel like everything will fall apart if you stop for the day, so you just work well into the morning hours!" And then crash like an exhausted speeder. She sat up a little straighted as Z return more dressed.

"I tried poking a bit more around on the Cipher and Rakata-stuff, checking published articles in the field, without much luck... except for some locked away in the Jedi archives. Figured I'd ask one of the Knights here if I can get access to it?" Lyseil shrugged. "I haven't asked Dr. Rexa about it yet, as I'm a little sceptical of why she would omit the detail of similar tablets - she is far too skilled, if her reputation is to be believed, to not have known."

And there is that Imperial accent. Maybe she's a spy?
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:26 pm

"Hrm, I suppose it's a bit different from me, but then I spend a lot of time on that couch you're on with a glass of whiskey when I'm working." Sliding his vest on, he buttoned it up, as he walked towards the bar.

"On that note, could I get you anything? I've got tea, and some Kaff, among other things." Zane started to make himself something as she explained. "That is a bit bazaar now that you mention it. Maybe we should look into it. Only thing else I can tell you on my end, is that it was apparently stolen to return to the original owners."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Lyseil raised an eyebrow. "Returned to it's original owners? But it belongs in a museum!" she said, a tad firm on the subject.

"... Just kaff is fine, thank you. It's too early in the day for other things." Lyseil shook her head slightly. "One of the Jedi Knights should be able to give access to their archives, no? Though, I find it a little frustrating for an order that says 'there is no ignorance, there is knowledge' lock up this kind of stuff from others to see."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:39 pm

"That's just what I heard." He said raising his hands defensively. "Well that, and that it's no longer of the planet."

"Kaff it is then, how do you take it?" His expression turned thoughtful as he worked on the drinks, mainly waiting for it to brew in the case of kaff. "I'd try talking to Arali Zian, she has some disagreements with the rulings of her order from times to time. If not that, maybe Tethys Carrack?"

"Turning her way, he let his eyes drift to the garment bag. "I take it you aren't just here to talk business though?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Darn treasure-thieves, Lyseil though. "Sugar and cream, please," she replied, trying to forget about that annoying thought for the moment. "I've heard that Knight Carrack is a very competent and trusted Jedi, so I was thinking of her. We'll see what happens!"

Following his gaze for a moment, she looked back to him with a nod. "Well, I do need your opinion if the only dress I have with me is suitable for a Jizz Night! It's nothing like what that Amaryllis lady at the club was wearing though..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 pm

"Sugar and cream it is then, a healthy portion I take it?" She seemed the type to have a sweet tooth. "I can give you an introduction sometime if you like. To Miss Carrack that is."

Zane nodded. "I'd be more then happy to do that, Lyseil. Why dont you go change, and we'll have a look at it. Do you remember what I told Niall about the rooms?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:09 pm

"Yes!" she confirmed for the kaff. Lyseil was indeed someone with a sweet tooth... who frequently told herself that she'd start her diet tomorrow after having a doughnut or two in the office around lunch time. "Ok... hmm... first door is the closet, second one is your room... Niall could change in any of those, or the rooms further down?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 pm

"Exactly right." He confirmed with a nod, a slight smile on his lips. "You can enter any you like."

He turned back towards the kaff machine, it was about to be finished brewing. "Feel free to call if you need something."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:28 pm

"Will do!" she got up on her feet again with a smile, the dress bag back on her arm with ease as she headed down the hallway to change.

As tempting as it was to snoop into Z's room, it would be very rude to do so, and she settled for the closet instead. She could snoop at his wardrobe instead as she got changed! Unlike Z though, she kept the door closed. No need to invite impropriety.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot of clothes!" she commented as she was changing.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:38 pm

The closest was quite spacious; having been converted from one of the ships rooms, so she would likely have no trouble changing. There was one wall that was conspicuously empty though, perhaps he just hadn't filled it

Mostly it seemed to be different pieces of suits, though there was a suspicious flash of republic blue in the back. Other things to note were a variety of swim wear, and a basket in the back filled with assorted garments.

"Well, a gentleman needs to be prepared for any situation. I couldn't very well be wearing something that wouldn't compliment the occasion."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:53 pm

"Very true! A lot of the men around here could learn a thing or two when it comes to dressing for the season - or the locale," she chuckled with some amusement. Not that most of the guys here were bad, but they did lack a certain refinement. Lyseil couldn't help put to find her eyes drawn to the empty wall... it just seemed so out of place, in an odd kind of way.

There was little trouble in taking off the uniform, a routine she had grown accustomed too quite quickly while on Bankor.

Is that... huh. Republic?

"So what would you say is the fashion for our current theater of operation, Z?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Closet inspection would reveal it was a republic uniform, though by the look it was several years old. The rank insignia that of a sergeant.

"Lighter breathable fibers is what I'd suggest. Without too much in the way of layers. It's not as hot as the desert, but the humidity can be dangerous." There was a small pause as he took a sip of his Kaff. "I'd say you could be a little playful with color choices, the local flora is rather vibrant after all."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 am

She wondered if it was an actual uniform, or maybe an old disguise of some sort...

"You sound like you could have a career in the fashion industry, you know," Lyseil remarked as she began to slip on her dress. "Sure you don't want to do something like that when you're done here on Bankor?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 am

"It's an idea, if I ever decide to really retire." He mused thoughtfully. "I'm not sure I could stick with it though... I have my own thoughts on things, and honestly fashion trends occasionally disgust me."

"I prefer things to be a bit classic, and classy. You want to accentuate a person's natural charms, not have a lady running around mostly topless."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:27 am

"Yeah... I can agree with that!" Lyseil didn't care for the nearly-topless fashions either.

Straightening and smoothening out the dress, she stepped into the high heels. The door opened again, as non-uniformed Lyseil stepped out.

It wasn't an elaborate evening gown, or the kind one might've expected on an Alderaanian princess, but the green lace dress was subdued in its style, and modest in its cut. "So... hm, what do you think?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:43 am

"Well, well, Lyseil. You look simply exquisite." Zane replied, setting his cup aside, and taking a few steps closer.

"Do you mind?" He asked, making a motion with his hand, asking her to slowly turn, so he could get a better look.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:48 am

She blushed at first at the compliment. "Thank you..."

"Oh. Of course!" It took her a second to understand what he meant, and she did a swirl twirl to let him see the sides and back. The backside kept with the modest-style as it didn't have some open back or some such daring design.

"Suitable for jizz-dancing?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Next
Forum Statistics