Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [D7 EN] The Girl With the Bird Tattoo

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:14 am

"Well..." Azura kissed him on the lips briefly "I rather assumed I'd have to keep you company. I'd like to check my weapons over really, but being with you is ok as well I guess" she smirked at him.

"I'm guessing it's off to bed with you?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 am

Jax nodded "I'll be going to bed soon but not quite yet. This is pretty nice to be honest." he chuckled though "how much more checking could those weapons need? It seems to me that's all you're ever doing in this ship."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:03 am

"I think I can tune up the pistol a little more for a harder hit, but it's my saber that I'm more focused on" Azura frowned "and the crystal is more difficult. More...spiritual? Yeah, spiritual. Wouldn't be worrying about it though if someone hadn't brought us to a war zone!"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:40 am

Jax sighed "this is going to be one of those things that you don't let go of isn't it?" He said slightly exasperated. "Like you'll bring this up in arguments for years I imagine."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:47 pm

"As long as we're still alive, yep" Azura shrugged "not like I haven't been vocal about it before now. Still, as long as the credits are good we should be ok?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Jax nodded tightening his arms around her torso slightly. "I don't think I'd ever forgive myself if something happened to you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:17 pm

"Neither would I" Azura said with a grin "I'd make sure to remind you every day! But don't worry, you know anything that hurt me took a hell of a lot back from me, so I'll give all I got."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:16 am

"If anything hurt you I'd do my best to finish anything you started." he said a little growl in his voice as his hand went to her thigh "you may protect me but that doesn't mean I won't fight for you, die for you if I have to."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:52 am

Azura smiled.

"You're pretty hot when you get all angry, you know that?" She leant in to kiss him "we'll look out for each other, sound good?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:56 am

Jax returned her kiss his was fiery and passionate but he didn't linger. He nodded "as we always have." She would see a fire in his eyes that hasn't been that bright since she had known him.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:01 am

"And now you seem alive" Azura chuckled, pulling him back as she moved to lay back on the sofa "don't think you're sleeping anytime soon are ya?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:04 am

"I told you I had accepted things about my self." He said as he moved with her fluidly his voice low "parts of me i locked away before I met you. I was a different man before...my accident."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:19 am

Ugh.

That was a bit of a mood killer.

"Are you sure you really want to talk about your accident now of all times?" the girl asked, looking up at Jax.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:39 pm

He strokes her face brushing some of her hair out of the way. His grin has a wolfish quality to it "I don't mean do discuss it, just letting you know that you've got a lot more to learn about me." He reaches down between them and undoes her pants "let me get you acquainted with this new Jax. he said as his hand slipped inside her pants, his lips met hers. Hot and passionate.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:06 pm

There was a small gasp of surprise, before she grinned.

"Really now? Why don't you show me what you got" she said, her hands starting to pull at his clothes...

/ftb?
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:27 pm

/ftb indeed

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics