Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D7 EN] The Girl With the Bird Tattoo

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:23 am

Jax got back on the midnight after his workout and went to the refresher ready to clean away some of the grit and grime from the days activities. Jax had learned things about himself, come to terms with a few things. He wasn't fixed but he was taking the first steps. Those monks had some kind of knowledge that much was sure he needed to maybe talk with one of them. Jax finished up with his refresh and walked out into the ship's main area and sat on the couch in his towel and a data pad in his hand looking through some news stories.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D7 EN] The Girl With the Bird Tattoo

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Azura hadn't woken up long ago from her evening sleeping; she'd expected Jax to be fast asleep by now, so wasn't worried about anyone wandering around. Wearing her normal tank-top and shorts that she wore to sleep, she had gone to the kitchen to get a drink. She paused as she saw the main communal area as she saw a light, a small frown on her face.

Who is that?

She drew closer, peeking in...and saw Jax.

"Oh, you're awake? Thought you'd be asleep by now." she said, slipping into the room.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Jax just shrugged "just got home, got to hop in the refresher for a moment. Probably go to bed soonish." He said all while staring at the pad in his hand. He looked up at Azura and smiled.

"How are you? Sleep all evening again?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:18 pm

"Yep. I prefer to be up and refreshed at night" Azura shrugged, moving over to sit next to Jax.

"Had a good day? Meet those weird monks?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:23 pm

He smiled as she moved to him his eyes on her giving her an appraising look. It was nothing he hasn't seen before but that doesn't mean it wasn't nice to look at.

"Yeah I saw you there for a bit, it was pretty insane. I jumped off a cliff into a crevasse. It was........exhilerating."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:23 pm

There was a frown.

"You...jumped off a cliff? Why? That sounds really stupid."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Jax shrugged "it was one of their trials. It...called to me. Standing on that edge I realized things about myself. I don't need to be afraid of that other part of me i locked away after my accident. I guess I took a step towards healing a very old wound. Then I jumped and the world came into focus for a minute then I hit the water and I don't know I just feel different now." He turned to her and she could indeed see more light in his eyes than usual like they were more alive.

"So what were you doing there?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:07 pm

"They're one with the Force. I felt it from the moment we arrived, but they're not Jedi or Sith" Azura looked down at her hands. "I don't know what they are, but they...well everything they stand for seemed to make my training scream run away. To stay away, or fight them, or something. I...I pushed past it, taking the strength of mind, and an animal appeared in my mind. A hawk."

She rubbed her shoulder.

"The monks...I think they saw it too. We were of one mind for that one moment. Then well...they gave me a Hawk....tattoo."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Jax raised an eyebrow "Oh? a tattoo you say? where is that?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Azura wordlessly turned away, slipping her tank top over her head and onto the floor. The tattoo would be easy to see even in this light

Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:24 pm

"Oh my thats an extensive work." he said as he touched the skin around the tattoo avoiding the actual tattoo as it was likely still sore. "You know, it suits you. I like it." he said as he leaned forward and kissed her neck right above the beak of the hawk tattoo.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:38 pm

"Because I'll scratch your eyes out?" Azura asked, a smile on her face as she looked over her shoulder at Jax.

"I think I need to meet with the monks again, to understand them better. They don't seem to follow either side of...well the Force. That's interesting."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Jax moves closer and puts a hand on Azura's now bare side in the curve above her hip "At least if you do the last I'll see will be you." he said with a chuckle as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

He nodded "Yeah I've thought about seeking them out as well at least to know more about their philosophies they seem to offer a unique perspective. You're right though their ideas on the force might be something you're interested in."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:52 pm

"That was terrible" Azura laughed, giving the man a kiss on the lips. A quick peck before she continued.

"I don't intend to stay here though, in case you were worried. Not that I expect you would worry about it, but just wanted to say that. I'd like to learn a little more about them though."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:27 am

he accepted the peck "but you liked it." he said with a grin.

"Thats fair I mean I will always worry about you like I have for the past 5 years. That being said I want you to do whatever is best for you. If you go to learn more from them let me know like I said I'd like to go with you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:31 am

"Mm, ok" Azura nodded "you can come with me. Although you normally sleep all morning, which was when I was going to go" she grinned teasingly at him, turning round to face him properly "so I guess I'll aim to visit in the afternoon instead?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:41 am

"hey I need my beauty rest, I don't stay looking this good by shorting myself on the Zs." he chuckles a little "if its not too much trouble but hey if you want to do it in the morning I'll go by myself, I don't want to inconvenience you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:08 am

Azura shrugged.

"I can wait. Not like I need to rush around all morning, I can just spend some time modding a little more. If they let us back into the hanger it would be even easier" she frowned "but you know, we only nearly died for them. No reason o trust us."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:16 am

"if I trusted everyone that nearly died for me I wouldn't have lived long enough for you to stow away on my ship. The ones determined to fool you will go to those lengths. They had sabotage happen I don't blame them for being suspicious." he said ever the more level head.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:16 pm

"Well...yeah, but this is different. And annoying" Azura huffed "Don't suppose you can get us special privilege from the Alderaan guy?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Jax chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her bare waist "it's only different because it's happening to you, I don't think it's a good idea the last thing we want is public special treatment right now." He spoke softly as he attempted to pull Azura into his lap.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 am

Azura isn't heavy and put up little resistance at being moved onto Jaxs lap.

"Fine. Fine! It is annoying though" Azura huffed "and don't think I haven't noticed you moving me further away from my top!"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:04 am

Jax lets out a throaty chuckle his lips near her ear "well what can I say, I like the view without it." he says giving her body a very obvious once over. His lips found her neck and her jaw line "but if you want to put it back on I can't stop you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:27 am

Azura sighed, closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

"Hmph...I suppose it's ok if you're going to do that..." she wraps her arms around his head, running her fingers through his hair "I'll let you off...this time."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:52 am

"Your. Generosity. Knows. No. Bounds." He said each word punctuated by a press of his lips first to her jaw and then descending ending at her collar bone.

He came up and smiled at her but his eyes were gull of a fire and his smile had a hungry quality to it. He was different than before.

"So what do you plan on doing while the rest of the base sleeps?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics