Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Everyone Has Somewhere to Call Home [Day 8, EA]

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:53 am

Chase waited at the boarding ramp, leg tucked up behind her for greater support against the ships leg she was leaning against. Waiting, watching, in the non-republic hangar for a very particular blonde head of hair.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Re: Everyone Has Somewhere to Call Home [Day 8, EA]

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:02 pm

She waited a bit before she saw Jax wandering back to his ship, he had just finished at medical and while that Ashla worked wonders with the force he was still rather sore.

Jax saw Chase as he approached the Midnight. "Well hello Chase this is an unexpected pleasure." He said with a charming smile.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:09 pm

"You look like you saw the wrong side of a nerf stampede," Chase grinned, pushing off with her foot and with the momentum stepping toward Jax with a hand extended. "Been a little while Jax. Glad to see you're still whole, at least."

Chase made a little show of looking him over, "You... are still in one piece, right?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Jax chuckled "something like that." He said taking her hand and shaking it firmly "Yeah it's been a little bit, to what do I owe the unexpected pleasure?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:55 pm

"I've got a favor to ask, honestly, need your ship for something of a personal nature I can't really use the Republics resources for, should be nice and easy, but we would be breaking Atmo. Best if it happened quickly, without any real cause for alarm," Chase said.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Jax cocked an eyebrow "hmm want to step onto my ship? we can discuss it someplace I can sit down with a drink." he said as he opened up the ramp.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 am

"Sure, I gotta minute," Chase said, stepping up toward the ship.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:17 am

Jax made his way to the common area of the ship and walked up to a cabinet pulling out a glass and a bottle he looked at chase and raised an eyebrow hold the bottle up a little.

Regardless of her choice he asked "So tell me more about what exactly you need my ship for."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Chase raised a hand, declining the offer, and found a seat somewhere.

"Still on call," Chase settled up against the wall somewhere instead. Kicking her foot up behind her like she had been waiting prior. "Anyway, might be coming to the need to slip away from planetside if I can find the time. I have a package out there that might be needing picking up. Shouldn't be too much of a trip but might take some time yet."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Jax sat on the couch that faced Chase and he looked at her for a moment sipping his drink. "What kind of package if I may ask?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 am

"Nothing illegal, nothing you'd need to worry about carrying too much either but it'd be important to me," Chase said, kicking her feet up. "I'd say more... but honestly I'm starting to wonder if it's a good idea to take the risk for it at all. War's keeping me plenty busy as is and I'm not so sure I'll find the time to tear away and go for it. And I'd need to be there to get to it too. Won't be finding it otherwise."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:28 am

Jax nodded "well if it won't take too long I'd be willing to do it for free, call it a favor for a friend. Sounds simply enough though if I'm going up there with you I'd like to know more about what we are getting."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 am

"I'll have to give you the details when I've made sure I'm looking for what I need," Chase said, looking about and pushing herself back to her feet. "I'll give ya a call then? When I've got that information for you?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:24 am

Jax nodded "sure just give me enough notice to have my schedule clear and I'll help ya out." his voice was open and friendly if not a bit tired. "So what have they been keeping you busy with these past few weeks?" he asked as he sipped his drink.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:51 am

"You know, narrowly avoiding death at every turn and all that. Usual stuff, for me at least," Chase responded with a grin.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:03 am

Jax gave her a smirk "wish I could say differently but" he raised his shirt to show the red and slightly tender skin left from the blaster wounds he suffered the night before. "It's not usually the usualy stuff but it seems to be the usual stuff now that I'm here but I guess that what happens when you switch from flying to fighting."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics