Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: [D8 LE] Finding a Fixer

Postby R4OXY » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 am

The droid looked things over, finding everything as it should be. *The engine room would be the next logical stop. It would be optimal to see the environment I would be working in.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:01 am

"certainly." he said as he lead R4 down into the engine compartment "for now its nothing fancy but I plan on installing some improvements to improve the directional thrust and a bit of her raw power." The engines did look like a fairly typical set up for freighters and such.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby R4OXY » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:32 am

The droid looked about. *This seems sufficient. Some upgrades would likely be advantageous, but not required at this time.* R4 pauses a moment. *What is your crewmate like? Will I have the opportunity to meet them?*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

R4OXY

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:56 am

Jax chuckled a little "Azura is.....complicated. she's essentially the security officer if you want to give her a ship designation. She's a little short tempered but I'm usually the only one in any danger. She has a good heart when all is said and done and she's just about the only person that I trust to watch my back."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby R4OXY » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:10 am

Short temper and complicated were usually not words that engaged the trust algorithms in the droid's processors, but ze merely tucked this information away to be reevaluated. *I see. And you are the pilot, obviously. It seems you have relatively few crew members for a ship this size.*

R4OXY

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:18 am

Jax nodded "yeah I fly the ship and Azura shoots the guns, she also does any repairs we need if we need them done in a pinch. Kind of why I'd like to have you on board a dedicated mechanic would be a huge boon to our crew compliment."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby R4OXY » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:27 am

The droid boops an affirmative. *I could see the appeal. A dedicated mechanic is more optimal.*

R4OXY

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:37 am

Jax nodded "yup if I could find another pilot that was good but not too proud to take second fiddle I could get a co pilot and have basically a full crew compliment." he paused for a moment "you have any experience with astrogation?" he asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby R4OXY » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm

The droid boops an affirmative. *It is one of my skills, yes.*

R4OXY

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Jax smiled a bit "perfect. I can do all the simple stuff since the computer does most of the work but if it goes out or we need to make the calculations on the fly I'm basically useless."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby R4OXY » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:51 am

The droid bobs ze's chassis. *It is difficult for many organics to do those computations in their heads. You are not alone in this regard.*

R4OXY

Previous
Forum Statistics