Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D1 - EN] Late Workout (open)

Postby Zhao Xhur » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Zhao never missed his exercise routine, it gave him focus and kept him in good form. Growing in hellish enviroment, he learned that the only thing that could help one survive is to always be in the best physical condition one could have.

After some calisthenics he went to a punching bag and started hitting the thing. His style was pretty much a rought one, nothing like the hand on hand combat styles that the jedi taught, his combat style was pretty much one learned from street fighting.

In any case, his punches were solid and were making good sounds, keeping a good rhythm
Republic | Jedi | Zabrak | Guardian | Soresu Defender | Former Slave | Brave | Intimidating | Loner

Description

Carries: Blue Lightsaber, Armoured Robes, Republic Credits
Zhao Xhur

Re: [D1 - EN] Late Workout (open)

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Azura knew the exercise room on Midnight like the back of her hand. She was curious how the ships room compared to what was held by the forces, and found herself disappointed.

That it?

She sighed. Ah well, might as well use it.

She had changed from her armour into a tight black tank top and pants, and went straight over to the weights. Setting them up and starting to use them.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:00 pm

Zhao didn't broke his boxing rhythm when the woman with blue hair entered into the gym room. He was concentrated in hitting that punch bag hard as he could.To become over dependant on one's weapon, in his case his lightsaber, could be deadly if he was ever disarmed. Zhao always prepared for dangerous situations and even without a weapon he was dangerous.

Finally, after several minutes of punching and completely drenched he finished his boxing routine. He looked around for his towel to dry up. He stopped to observe the human woman for a while. He thought that she must be a soldier, what else could she be, although he heard that some mandalorians did join the republic forces so he wasn't so sure...
Republic | Jedi | Zabrak | Guardian | Soresu Defender | Former Slave | Brave | Intimidating | Loner

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 pm

Although the weights were not the highest option, the woman was clearly well toned and worked out plenty. She had an aura of focus about her as she worked the weights, only pausing after a short while to say "are you waiting for the machine?" and turning to look at the man.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:36 am

'' Yeah, but i can wait until you finish.'' He said to the blue haired woman with a neutral tone. He went for his bag and looked for a dry shirt to change clothes.

'' So, I assume you are a soldier?'' He asked while changing his clothes without looking at her directly.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:44 am

She resisted making a comment as he went back to his bag, just focusing on the weights again until he asked his question.

"Hah, no way. I'm here because my ship partner decided to take a job that brought us here, so I'm now part of team helping. You? No offense if you're a soldier by the way, just not the life for me."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 am

'' No offense taken. I see, a support mercenary, then '' He said again with a neutral tone of voice. The white zabrak crossed his arms while waiting for the blue haired woman to finish her weight lifting. '' When i was freed many years ago i thought about joining the military, a lifetime serving as a slave never allowed me to learn anything else, except fighting.'' He shrugged as he scratched one of the many scars that marked his entire body.

'' I'm Zhao Xhur by the way.'' He presented himself to the human woman.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 am

"Huh, freed slave. Who freed you then sent you to a warzone? Seems pretty mean."

She finally finished her workout on the weights, getting up and giving it a wipe to clear any sweat and cleaned her hands before offering a hand to shake.

"Azura Mora. Good to meet you."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 am

'' Good to meet you too, Azura Mora '' He accepted the hand shake. '' Well, the difference is that i'm the one choosing to get into a warzone instead of being coerced or forced to do so by others. Some people could think that i'm an idiot and i should enjoy my new found freedom but...'' He moved closer to the weight lifting machine. ''... since i don't know any other skill that could help others in this society, it is the only way i found to be useful after i was freed.'' He shrugged.

'' What about you? What drove you to enter an active warzone? '' He asked.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:45 am

"Ugh, you sound just like Jax. What's with wanting to risk yourself?" Azura rolled her eyes "still, good for you I guess. Me? I'm here because my shipmate wants to be here, and I'm along for the ride. I'll give it my all though, so don't need to worry about that. If I get really hurt though I might just kill Jax" there was a chuckle, but she may not be completely joking as she went to the treadmill and started it up.
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 pm

'' If i die, saving someone that could offer more to this society, then i think it is a worthy way of dying. My life in exchange for someone more valuable sounds like a fair trade'' He said. Zhao didn't make any comment about Azura killing Jax, since he didn't knew him. Perhaps he was not a good person and killing him was an option for her?

'' Well, i doubt anyone of us will leave unscathed from here. Bloody mandalorians love their fights. Earlier today i found three of them dead, killed by a jedi when they were causing trouble to the locals. '' He told her as he started to lift.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:11 pm

"They tried to blast us out the sky while we were shooting through some big blockade, so yeah they're all about the fighting right now" Azura nodded "didn't think Jedi did killings for nothing though. I'd have expected them to be knocked out and captured rather than actually killed. You'll get your fighting out here it seems, as will I."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:45 pm

'' You see, bloody mandalorians...''

'' If they tried to use violence or tried to kill him i don't see a problem using lethal force. That is the risk, when you point a blaster to another being that other one could be pointing back to you as well.'' He said. '' In this case a lightsaber i guess...'' He lifted some heavy weights, this zabrak was really strong. '' Bloody idiots, what they were trying to prove?.. ''

'' I guess so. At the very least i hope that i can offer some help to my brothers and sisters in this rock.''

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:20 am

"Oh I don't see a problem with anyone killing anyone in retaliation, i just thought Jedi avoided stuff like this. Turns out Jedi seem to revel in it as much as any normal person. Amuses me I guess" Azura shrugged "not that I'm going to complain, would rather they turn sabers on Mandalorians than on me for example. Don't really want to fight a Jedi, I prefer dodging them."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:49 am

'' Well you have bad luck today, since you are talking to one...'' Zhao said without any sort of emotion. '' To be honest, I would had done the same if they used lethal force against me. Of course if they surrender that is a completely different case. Violence can be used for good as long as it is justified and only in self defense or in defense of others.'' He said while lifting the weigths.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:11 am

"You're a Jedi?"

Ugh.

"I'm...well, surprised. You don't really fit the mould, I mean you can actually handle yourself in a fight by the looks of you, more than just with a saber" Azura increased the speed on the treadmill "more like a brawler than some goody-two-shoes Jedi. No offense...although honestly that feels like a compliment "
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:27 am

'' Hahaha, yeah...'' Zhao burst into laughter with Azura's comment. '' Just a byproduct of being a former slave and miner. If you don't grow up some muscles in that environment you will not survive. And like you said you need to learn how to fight or else you will die. I had to learn, after a few bad experiences, how to defend myself.'' He said. '' But now i train myself daily because if my body can't keep with my movements and thoughts then it could prove to be fatal.''

'' Being a jedi for me is actually a more or less recent thing, since i was taken to the order when i was 18. Rarely the order trains people that are already in their young adulthood, but i suppose that the war caused the jedi order to reevaluate their recruitment policies.'' He said and finished his weigth lifting. The white zabrak stood up to stretch his muscles.

'' What about you? I suppose that a mercenary like yourself keeps training herself for a somewhat similar reason, right?'' He said while checking her body in a non-lewd way. After all Azura was really well trained for her looks. He crossed his arms after finishing his stetching.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:57 am

"Well, good on you then. I have a lot more respect for a Jedi who can do more than swing a lightsaber around, it's not exactly hard when you have a weapon like that" Azura said, turning to grin at the man "and I do keep myself in shape. In my line of work if I'm not quick and able to stand up for myself, I'm gonna get killed pretty quickly. Also means I have a pretty good body to show off, not that I really care about that side" she shrugged "but whatever byproducts of working out gives, right? Been out on my own since I was twelve, and had to deal with some pretty vile scum who took a shine to what they thought was a helpless little girl."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:21 am

Zhao nods.

'' Aye, we are not so different then'' He shrugged.

'' You remind me somewhat of a little girl that i, unfortunately, met when i was a slave many years ago. Poor creature, fought bravely against her captors, she was probably no more than 12 as well...'' He told Azura part of his past. Layne gave the same impression to him, Zhao didn't know why.

'' What do you think about this whole damn war, Azura?'' He changed the topic.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 am

My life wasn't much better Azura idly thought to herself as she stepped off the machine, looking at the man.

"Hope the girl gave as good as she got" was her last comment on the subject before she moved on.

"The war? Honestly, I'm not sure. It doesn't really change much for me, but I'm sure it's a good thing? I wouldn't be here by choice though if I had been given the option. Stupid Jax..."

A pause, and a frown, before she spoke again.

"What about you? What's your view on the war?"
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:05 am

Zhao didn't make any further comment about the girl.

'' I just don't understand the mandalorians, to be honest. Why? why attack this damn rock, unless this is a proxy war with the Sith Empire i don't get what they get by attacking this place. Bloody war junkies, the only thing they are achieving is suffering and death, for them and to the local population. There's no chance they will success against the Republic, none.'' He told his opinion.

'' On the other side, this war allow us to really observe in person the cruelty and injustice the local zabrak population is suffering in here. '' He said, a bit of fire on his eyes. '' Hopefully i can do something to remedy this situation...'' He shrugged.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:55 am

"Wouldn't put it past the Sith" Azura nodded, frowning "scheming assholes. We've even got some Mandalorians on our side right? They can't be the smartest of groups if they can't even work out what side they're all on. Ah...and yeah, that kinda sucks too. About the Zabrak."

She paused, not sure what to say for a moment before adding "hey um...let me know if I can help at all. I mean, I'm not the nicest person, nor am I all that caring, but you seem like the kinda guy I could get along with so I don't mind helping out a little."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 am

'' Yeah, i heard about 'our' mandalorians. Who knows what they really want.'' The white zabrak said, really having to fight against mandalorians alongside other mandalorians was kinda confusing.

'' Sure, i mean, you don't seem like a bad person, Azura. I'll keep you in mind if I need any sort of help '' Zhao said scratching one of his scars. '' I assume that you will be around the camp most of the time?'' He asked.

Description

Zhao Xhur

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:54 am

"As long as they are ours, and not some kind of infiltrators, I'm happy to let them go at each other" Azura shrugged "oh and yeah, if I'm not around the base I may be in my ship Midnight. Can give you my comms details if you want."
Azura Mora

Postby Zhao Xhur » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:14 am

'' Midnight, noted. '' Zhao said. '' Well, unfortunately i don't have any comm to add your info, you see i'm a simple guy...'' He shrugged. '' But i will be around here or in the city, so if anything happens i will search for you, Azura.''

Description

Zhao Xhur

Next
Forum Statistics