Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Old fashioned (Day 1 Mid Night)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:41 am

It was late by the time Zanebry arrived back at the camp, he really wasn't ready to turn in yet though. After a quick trip to his ship to collect his guitar, and a glass he made his way to the rec hall. There wasn't much rhyme or reason to it, but after his meeting with the strange woman he had a urge to play.

It took a few moments to get ice from the bartender, and fill his cup with a bit of whiskey and water, soon enough though he was seated on a chair, the table nearby holding his glass, and playing. It wasn't anything fantastic, but it was good, and hopefully no one would mind it, despite the late hour.

fluffy music Day 1 MN: 1eA+2eP 2 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImage
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Old fashioned (Day 1 Mid Night)

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:12 am

JAx wanded back to the bar after talking with that reporter gal he still felt no where near going to bed figured a drink might be what he needs to really wind down for the night. As Jax walked up he saw the fancy guy that Azura had been talking to earlier he was playing a guitar guy wasn't half bad. Jax grabbed a drink from the bar tender and sat at the table next to the man and nodded listening to him but not interrupting the man's playing.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Zane would finish his song, then set his guitar aside for a moment before reaching a a hand over and grabbing his drink. He'd offer the other man a polite nod of his head before taking a sip. He wouldn't start chatting though, not at least for the moment.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Jax was ok with just chilling, when the man stopped playing and didn't engage Jax he just looked out the window and sat back in his chair sipping his drink.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 pm

The Hutt lingered on the other side of the bar, sipping whiksky while watching another episode of Vera Hawke on the public holo. He had remained here after Garth's gratitude drink for a mission well done, and Tevraki was too good to stop on two rounds.
Rekto Vanderijar Qunre | Heir | Hitslug | Gangster | Shock Hutt | The Worst

Ancestal Vibroax, Traditional Hutt Armour, Weequay Blaster Lance, Cryoban Projector, Military Pack, Stimpaks

chooses to speak solely in Huttese
Rekto the Hutt

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Rekto the Hutt wrote:The Hutt lingered on the other side of the bar, sipping whiksky while watching another episode of Vera Hawke on the public holo. He had remained here after Garth's gratitude drink for a mission well done, and Tevraki was too good to stop on two rounds.

Durasay entered the bar, keeping an eye on those gathered. While he didn't make a point of avoiding Zanebry, Durasay also didn't approach in that direction. Instead, he moved around the bar, making his way to the Hutt.

"Rekto Vanderijrar Qunre, I presume? May I take this seat?" Durasay indicated to a seat at the Hutt's table.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 pm

"Senator Durasay Mixo. Do you also fancy Tevraki whisky?" Hutt remarked casually without turning his head.

Ancestal Vibroax, Traditional Hutt Armour, Weequay Blaster Lance, Cryoban Projector, Military Pack, Stimpaks

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:51 pm

"I would be hard pressed to refuse the hospitality." He nodded, sliding into the seat. His hands resting on the table, Durasay managed to ignore the transmission of Vera Hawke.

"How have things begun to shape up for you here?"
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:22 pm

"Testing the waters here and there. Mostly annoyances so far. You, Senator?" The Hutt ordered another shot of Tevraki.

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:30 pm

((As a heads up to the hutt and the senator, the bar only has beer, unless dapper has ruled otherwise. Z is drinking from his own stocks.))

A frown crossed his lips when Z saw Durasay enter, he wasn't surprised though when he approached the Butt. The man was likely one step away from criminal, much like the rest of the Crew of the Turtle. He didn't approach though, instead turning his attention towards Jax

"Having a pleasant evenong?" He asked, lifting his glass to his lips for another sip.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Jax gave a tired smile "pleasant enough, needed to find a way to unwind, it's been kind of a crazy day. How about you?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:19 pm

"Not bad." It had been better a few minutes earlier though. "Been in less fightning then I expected, which I suppose is saying something."

"I'm Zanebry by the way, most call me Zan."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:50 pm

"Jax" he said simply "though I'm sure you already know that, saw you talking to my partner earlier today." He said his tone even much like someone would talk about the weather. "Mercenary I assume?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:05 pm

"Not exactly." He offered with a easy smile. "Is that what I look like?" Z continued, raising a eyebrow. He was curious to the man's answer.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Jax chuckled a bit "Not exactly, but you sure don't look like a soldier." he said returning the smile just as easily "So what exactly would you say you do here?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:24 pm

"Odd jobs would likely be the most accurate answer." The man in the Hat replied, setting his glass on the table and adjustingbhis gloves. "What about you, mercenary? Smuggler? Something else all together?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Rekto the Hutt » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:34 am

The talk would remain as meaningless throughout the drinking.

/space-out Rekto

Rekto the Hutt

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Odd jobs would likely be the most accurate answer." The man in the Hat replied, setting his glass on the table and adjusting his gloves. "What about you, mercenary? Smuggler? Something else all together?"

Jax nodded "yeah you basically got it, smuggler by trade ex-military which is how I got roped into this. Old friend called me up and wanted me to help out, still a pretty skilled pilot which seems to always be useful. Now that I'm here though I'm starting to wonder if it was worth it." he said with a little chuckle as he sipped.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:09 am

"Likely not, at least not if you are looking for cargo." Z offered as he tool a sip from his glass. "These folks probably won't have much in the way of things to buy or sell."

Of course if he planned to steal, it might be an entirely different story.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 am

"nah, not really. They don't have much worth transporting already made a few credits getting someone here but unless another job comes up I'll just have to solace myself with knowing i'm doing the right thing I guess." he said with a little smile "Not too bad I guess, I'm sure I'll come away with some good stories."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:13 am

He smirked at that. "Not many good stories come from war, at least in my experience. things can change though." Though honestly it didn't seem too likely. "But yeah, I think doing the right thing is why most people came here..." He let his eyes drift to the Hutt and the Senator. "Maybe not everyone, but time will tell in that regard."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:17 am

"You got history there?" He said motioning slightly towards the pair across the bar. He'd been in enough negotiations to know how to read a rooms energy and this one certainly shifted when Durasay walked in. He wasn't even sure if big blue remembered him.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:24 am

"A bit." He offered easily. "He got a friend of mine killed." Z's gaze drifted to his guitar. "So if you're hoping for another song. Well, you'll have to wait and see if he leaves. there was a small pause. "Sorry to potentially disappoint."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:48 am

Jax nodded he knew Durasay but couldn't claim to know that man particularly well but ya know that sort of thing happens in the underground world. "No worries I'm sure a bit of talking is likely to be just as entertaining, you look like a man that's been places."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:07 am

'"A few." Likely more then that, but who was really counting. "As a smuggler I can't imagine travel is all that unusual though. Unless you just run in one portion of the galaxy." Which was a possibility.

Zanebry Varliss

Next
Forum Statistics