Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [Day 4 LE] Gin & Juice

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 am

"But a medical doctor is one? That's a very noble profession! You get to help lots of people in ways many others can't," she said with some positive optimism. "I only know the basics of first aid myself, so I'm very much in awe of those who can do stuff like you and the jedi healer I saw today!"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:01 am

There was an unhappy set about Cole’s jaw as he sipped from his flask. “I was forced into a military career. Becoming a surgeon was the only way to prevent spending the rest of my life being responsible for the deaths of other people.” He ran a hand through his hair, “I’ve spent the last nine years honing my skill, to the detriment of all else. All except the people I’ve saved.”
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:07 am

"Wow. I wish I had that kind of focus and drive," Lyseil was obviously impressed with how much work it had required for the doctor to become as good as he was. "Yeah... I don't like the fighting and killing either. I think the galaxy could be so much better if we, like, stopped doing that! Think of all we could learn and achieve if we did!"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:23 am

The girl would hear Jax's smooth voice behind her as he approached "I should've known you'd be an idealist too with all that bubbly optimism you have."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:37 am

Somewhat removed from the other ongoing conversation, a tall, dark woman in nondescript robes is sitting at an otherwise unused pazaak table, with a flimsiplast cup at one elbow, a datapad at the other, and a pensive look on her face. She holds herself a bit stiffly, as if in some minor discomfort.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:50 am

Another woman walking by stops to look at the Jedi sitting alone at a pazaak table. She smirks slightly and asks, "You alright? Looks like you've had a rough day."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:51 am

Delmi Koor wrote:Another woman walking by stops to look at the Jedi sitting alone at a pazaak table. She smirks slightly and asks, "You alright? Looks like you've had a rough day."

"Not entirely, but it will pass," the aforementioned Jedi says, with a slightly sardonic quirk of her eyebrow.
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 am

"You run out into that field with all the snipers too?" She asked.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:52 am

Cole nodded to Jax to indicate he was not intruding. "It is certainly something to think about, as long as you don't spend too much time on the possibilities and forget to think about reality."
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 am

Jax nods back "Doctor Ormont right? I've seen you around the camp." Jax says with a friendly smile stepping up next to the girl "heard you two talking and figured I would say hey."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:07 am

Nodding again, Cole ran a hand through his curls, "you helped out with crowd control that first night in Uthan Mil, I don't think I caught your name."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 am

"Ah yes and you kept that grouchy old mandalorian fellow from bleeding out on that shop floor. That was good work." he smiled and sipped from the glass in his hand "The name's Jax."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:42 am

Delmi Koor wrote:"You run out into that field with all the snipers too?" She asked.

"Perceptive." The corners of her lips curl up in a dry smile. "Though the provocation troubles me more than the injury." She swirls the general-issue ale in her flimsy cup before taking a sip.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:53 pm

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Lyseil beamed at the compliment of being called an idealist!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Delmi Koor wrote:"Oh yeah? Why's that?" She asked.

"Because only one of those things is meant to make me angry." The Jedi makes an open-handed gesture at another seat alongside the pazaak table. "Sit?"
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:04 am

“Take a load off, Jax, Sergeant Panteer was just telling me about her interest in archeology.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:37 am

Delmi nodded and took a seat. “Well... probably should not let that happen then, huh? Mandos always talk about ‘honor’ but in the end they’ll do whatever they think it takes to win. Getting ticked off is probably what they want.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:34 am

"I'm certain it is." Tethys sighs into her cup and takes another drink. "Since they consider most of our better impulses to be weakness, their only use for compassion and sense of justice is baiting traps. It's wiser not to be baited." There is no emotion, there is peace.

She sets her cup down and, somewhat belatedly, extends her hand. "Tethys Carrack, by the way."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:36 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:“Take a load off, Jax, Sergeant Panteer was just telling me about her interest in archeology.”

Jax finds a seat with the group "yes she briefly mentioned it to me this afternoon when we bumped into each other, I thought it was an interesting specialty for this warzone."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 am

Cole grunted, "that's what I said."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:34 am

Delmi shakes the hand, “Delmi Koor. You play pazaak? Or just the most convenient place to sit?”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 pm

"Oh, you two," Lyseil snickered. "I imagine a great deal of soldiers here have interests outside of fighting and shooting! Besides, we even have people like Dr. Rexa here for the effort, so it's not that weird!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:15 pm

"It's not weird to have outside interests," Cole half-shrugged, "it's a little weird to have a PhD in them."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:26 pm

"Yeah yours isn't an outside interest it's more like your specialty. You didn't tell me you had a doctorate in archeology aren't you a bit young for that degree. You must be one smart cookie."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics