Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D5 LE] Holo and Chill

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:50 pm

"Terrible, aren't they? Just thinking I'll never get to see you in a cocktail dress is almost more then I can bear, Miss Bootylicious."

He laughed at that. "It happens to all of us, or at least most of us." Zane said, with a playful wink, bringing his cup to his lips. "I'm certain you've just been too busy to take it down and be dry cleaned too."

"Hiding from the hordes of suitors has to take up a lot of time."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:04 pm

"Miss Bootylicious?" She looked at him incredulously. "Sergeant to you, sir." She smirked.

"Yes. Suitors. Obviously. During war."
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm

"Well, you seemed quite proud of it..." his lips curled into a playful smile. "But I understand, Sergeant Bootylicious it is then."

Zane laughed softly. "There are stranger things." His eyes drifted towards here, as the droid on the screen punched his hand through the stomach of a random meatball. "And that's far more amusing then some of the other options."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:58 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Well, you seemed quite proud of it..." his lips curled into a playful smile. "But I understand, Sergeant Bootylicious it is then."

Zane laughed softly. "There are stranger things." His eyes drifted towards here, as the droid on the screen punched his hand through the stomach of a random meatball. "And that's far more amusing then some of the other options."

Sabine smirked and shook her head. "Pride. Some say it is a weakness. Or something." She also looked at the sentient punching droid. "Wait, who's the bad guy here? Or the good guy? I lost track."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 am

"It has it's time and place, though here I believe you've used it to pique my curiosity." He took another sip of the cactus juice. "You know I think I might rather like this."

"I think the droid is the bad guy? Most of the other beings, just seem to run from him." A soft frown made it's way onto his lips. "Maybe it's supposed to be one of those scary movies? The kind you watch with your girlfriend, so she squeaks and snuggles into your side."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:10 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"It has it's time and place, though here I believe you've used it to pique my curiosity." He took another sip of the cactus juice. "You know I think I might rather like this."

"I think the droid is the bad guy? Most of the other beings, just seem to run from him." A soft frown made it's way onto his lips. "Maybe it's supposed to be one of those scary movies? The kind you watch with your girlfriend, so she squeaks and snuggles into your side."

"... girls don't squeak. We are not mice." Space mice, rather. She sighed. "The moonshine? Sandshine? What do we even call this?" She took another sip. "It's not too scary... no one's taking cover, or setting down suppressing fire."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:18 am

"I guess that puts a end to the game where you play frightened girlfriend and I play over protective boyfriend." He said a light chuckle. "Unless you're willing to say eep."

"I kinda like sandshine, cactushine might work as well though. I mean the locals had a name for it but it seemed silly." He nodded along. "There are no exploding terrorists either. But, I think the scary point is that the droid is immune to blasters?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am

"Man, whoever thought that a droid that is immune to blasters is a good idea? Seems like the perfect thing that would go wrong." She sighed, then turned towards Z. "Sorry Z, gonna pass up on that offer. And more seriously... I'm sorry if I strung you along. You're a swell guy, but I'm just not looking for anything like that, at the moment. Not the best of times for me, personally."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 am

Zane shook his head, and sighed "In all honesty, Sabine I'm just having a bit of fun. I'm not really interested in a relationship, when all this is done I'll be half way across the galaxy in a week."

He let his eyes drift her way. "I just wanted to spend some time with a attractive woman, have a good time, and if she wanted to have a fling, that's fine."

He brought his drink to his lips. "It seems she has gone all serious on me now though." And spoiled the mood. "Did you want to finish the movie, or should I leave." He asked raising a eyebrow.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:42 am

Sabine looked away. "Sorry, just..." she shrugged "I didn't want to mislead you. I like spending time with you though, you're a fun guy." She glanced at the move. "Sure, we can finish it, if you still want to spend time with me. If not, I understand."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 am

"I'm a very fun guy, that you won't get to find out just how fun is your loss not mine." He offered with a teasing smile.

With a shake of his head, he relaxed into his seat. "I'm not going to leave that easily. It's not like I really have feelings to hurt "

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 am

"Oh come on, I know you're not a secret droid with no feelings." She gestured towards the flick. "You don't talk like him." She tried steering it back to more fun topics. "You just act tough, I am sure. Deep inside... you're still tough." She tried teasing him back.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:06 am

"I get it, I won't go telling any sob stories outside the bedroom." He replied, his tone joking. Really the girl didn't need to know what existed deep inside him anyways.

"I bet I could talk like him though." Clearing his throat, he turned to face her, and borrowed one of the movies lines. "I'm a friend of Sabine. I was told she was here. Could I see her please?" Perhaps his performance was a bit too on point, because as he finished, the crash of a dropped glass was heard, as the bartender ducked for cover.

Impersonating the movie droid, average subterfuge: 2eA+2eP+2eD 7 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:47 am

Sabine let out a huge laugh-snort at this. "Are you sure you're not some holo-star in secret, mhm?" She giggled some more. "You're great Z."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:00 am

Zane cocked his eyebrow and looked at her for a moment. "I don't know, do I come off as one?" Zane purred, with a seductive smile. He'd been trying to sound like Sabine, perhaps in a bit of whimsy, but he didn't quite make. He'd mixed far to much Vera Hawke into the impersonation, he did sound distinctly female though.

It did seem to cost his a bit, and he was set into a fit of coughing shortly after. "I shouldn't do that too often." He replied hoarsely, as he took another sip of the Sandshine.

(taking 4 strain)

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:11 am

Sabine continued giggling. "Do I really sound like that? That sounded like a stripper." She shook her head, and handed him his glass of shine. "You do though."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 am

"Only vaguely. You might of been named after a stripper, but you don't sound much like one." He replied with a light chuckle, his voice still a little hoarse. He gave the woman a grateful nod as she refilled his cup, followed by another sip.

Rubbing his throat he smiled. "I'm a bit far from stardom, though I am a bit of a performer, though as a musician not an actor." He smirked. "And it's really not my day job."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Only vaguely. You might of been named after a stripper, but you don't sound much like one." He replied with a light chuckle, his voice still a little hoarse. He gave the woman a grateful nod as she refilled his cup, followed by another sip.

Rubbing his throat he smiled. "I'm a bit far from stardom, though I am a bit of a performer, though as a musician not an actor." He smirked. "And it's really not my day job."

"Hey, that's.... probably true." She smirked as he spoke. "Really? You have a day job? You had me fooled." She winked at him in jest.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:37 pm

"I could be wrong though, we could always set up a pole... See if stripping was a long lost calling." He mused jokingly.

That caused a grin to spread across his lips. "Yup, I can't spend all my time filling women up... with cactus juice." He replied, using the woman's own easily misunderstood line. "I've got to pay the bills somehow."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 pm

"I don't think you want my elbow in your face as I try that pole thing. Tried it one time... wasn't pretty." She let out a snort.

"Of course not! What if you're o na forest planet, and no cacti anywhere?" She poked him in the ribs. "So, what do you during the day then?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 pm

"Oh, I'd keep my distance, that's for sure." Zane replied with a small chuckle. "It's not like we're testing a lap dance or something."

"Fill them up with something else." Did she even really expect a different answer? Still Zane's smile was more playful then naughty as he replayed her poke, with a strategically place pinch along her ribs. "Currently I'm working a case with Captain Aldeeran, though that's all hush hush. Also looking into Eralynn Varad, and how to catch her."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:58 pm

"I have long arms. Surprisingly long arms. Look, the poor Weequay had to have surgery. Let's just... don't." She shuddered at the though of the poor guy.

"Something else, eh?" It took her a while to realize, and she laugh-snorted again. "Oh? With the captain? Are you getting paid at least? He should be loaded I think? Nice of you though. He's a good man." Her face darkened at the mention of the woman. "Mhm, that bitch needs to die."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:20 pm

He laughed lightly at that. "if you're that bad at dancing, maybe I could give you some lessons sometimes. I was an instructor at a point in time after all. We'll even leave out the type you do at a strip club."

"Yeah, whiskey." Zane offered innocently. there was no way in the world he could of meant anything else. "Why you should be cautious about telling a man he can fill you up with sandshne first, he might start wondering what comes second." His tine was a bit serious, but his smile was playful as he drifted to the next topic.

"Right of both accounts." He offered with a nod. "He said I was getting paid, and he better come through. He already owes me a few kisses from a princess from last time." He tipped his glass to his lips. "Hopefully we can get around to killing the bitch sooner rather then later, I'm working some leads to track her down as is."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:09 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:He laughed lightly at that. "if you're that bad at dancing, maybe I could give you some lessons sometimes. I was an instructor at a point in time after all. We'll even leave out the type you do at a strip club."

"Yeah, whiskey." Zane offered innocently. there was no way in the world he could of meant anything else. "Why you should be cautious about telling a man he can fill you up with sandshne first, he might start wondering what comes second." His tine was a bit serious, but his smile was playful as he drifted to the next topic.

"Right of both accounts." He offered with a nod. "He said I was getting paid, and he better come through. He already owes me a few kisses from a princess from last time." He tipped his glass to his lips. "Hopefully we can get around to killing the bitch sooner rather then later, I'm working some leads to track her down as is."

"An instructor? Really? Is there anything you have not done?" She let out a low. "Well of course, the second is.... pudding." Wow, suave. "Kisses from a princess? Really? Do you get paid in kisses? How's the rate there? Like, between a wookie and a princess, what's the exchange rate?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:42 am

"A few things." He replied joining in with her laughter. "Pudding huh? On a military base?" He paused a moment as if to do a quick calculation. "Pudding would cost you two kisses. The sand shine is on the house though."

"As you can tell though, the rate varies. Depends how much I like the girl, and a few other factors. But in this instance Kisses were the going rate for me to attend some silly medal ceremony." He shook his head. "Wasn't worth going."

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics