Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D5 LE] Holo and Chill

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"A few things." He replied joining in with her laughter. "Pudding huh? On a military base?" He paused a moment as if to do a quick calculation. "Pudding would cost you two kisses. The sand shine is on the house though."

"As you can tell though, the rate varies. Depends how much I like the girl, and a few other factors. But in this instance Kisses were the going rate for me to attend some silly medal ceremony." He shook his head. "Wasn't worth going."

"A medal ceremony? Really?" She asked in surprise. "You got a medal? Wow, you must be some hero then." She shrugged. "Cactus pudding? Look, if I learned anything, is that there are 2 things you can make out of anything: shine and pudding." she took another gulp of her own shine as she spoke. "Those are some highly complex calculations. Surprised you don't mess it up sometime."
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:58 am

"Yeah, it was Nialls Idea." Zane replied with a shake of his head. "I'm sure he could tell you it's name too, I think it's somewhere in the back of my desk drawer?" He paused thoughtfully, is that where he left it? "Got it for killing some folks, and blowing up a space station... Niall could likely tell you the whole story."

"All right Sergeant Bootylicious, if you insist I fill you up with some creamy white stuff, I'll get you your pudding." His own cup made it's way to his lips. "But if you're not will to pay in kisses you best find another type of currency."

"Mess up the calculations? Maybe a few times, but really only ever in my favor." Zane continued with a mischievous smile.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:55 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Yeah, it was Nialls Idea." Zane replied with a shake of his head. "I'm sure he could tell you it's name too, I think it's somewhere in the back of my desk drawer?" He paused thoughtfully, is that where he left it? "Got it for killing some folks, and blowing up a space station... Niall could likely tell you the whole story."

"All right Sergeant Bootylicious, if you insist I fill you up with some creamy white stuff, I'll get you your pudding." His own cup made it's way to his lips. "But if you're not will to pay in kisses you best find another type of currency."

"Mess up the calculations? Maybe a few times, but really only ever in my favor." Zane continued with a mischievous smile.

"Purple heart of valorous valor, I am sure." She stated boldly with a laugh. "You blew up a space station? Busy man." She almost spat out the shine in her mouth. "Well... how about we table that. I think the movie is just finishing... at least, everyone but the droid is dead. I assume that means it's over?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:02 am

"If you judge my scar's I likely have several of those." That was followed by a laugh,as she nearly spat out her drink. "Consider it tabled." He offered as he stopped laughing."

"I think you're right." He mused softly. "Though honestly I think I only saw about thirty minutes of it."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:04 am

Sabine nodded and listened. "Mhm... I think we probably saw the gist of it." She gestured towards the pile of chips. "Want to choose one?" She took another gulp, hoping to not suffocate this time. "What do you think of Bankor so far?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:14 am

He reached forward picking up a pair of chips. "Looks like we have Commando Grimace,or Miss Cleavage Hawke" He placed a chip in each hand. "Left or right."

"Bankor? It's not so bad... Could use a few more bars, and maybe another club or two. I suppose I can't ask for too much in a warzone though. You? Any particular thoughts about it?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:18 am

Sabine pointed to his left hand. "Let's see that. Heh, how many bars do you want Z?" She shrugged herself. "Not too bad... well, it wouldn't be without the Mandalorians, to be honest."

OOC:
Left or Right? 1: left 2: right: 1d2 1
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:24 am

Opening his hand the Vera knight disc was exposed. "It looks like we get to stare at some green breasts." Placing his glass on the table he got up to exchange the disks. "I don't know? fifteen or twenty? I like a variety."

"Yeah, not that all Mandolorians are bad... a lot of the one's here though." He shook his head. "Glad we have one's like you on our side though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:26 am

"You're opposed to breasts Z? How strange." She smirked, before realizing what she was doing. "Sorry! I know I'm.... weird, my brain just never catches up to my mouth." She felt mortified. She was still flirting with the poor man.

"Maybe I should go before I ruin your evening any further."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:32 am

Zane leaned in and jabbed her in the ribs with his elbow. "I can flirt with it not meaning anything, Sabine. Honestly it's pretty fun." He looked her way and offered a warm smile. "So keep your pretty ass seated, and lets watch this next film,"

He picked up his glass and retook his own seat. "If you do ever find you need to blow off some steam though. Well, you have a open invitation to comparing scars.'

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:56 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Zane leaned in and jabbed her in the ribs with his elbow. "I can flirt with it not meaning anything, Sabine. Honestly it's pretty fun." He looked her way and offered a warm smile. "So keep your pretty ass seated, and lets watch this next film,"

He picked up his glass and retook his own seat. "If you do ever find you need to blow off some steam though. Well, you have a open invitation to comparing scars.'

"Hm, okay then." She said uncertainly. "Really? What are you, always looking to get naked?" She let out a laugh, and started on the movie. "Wow, she is the boob knight."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:02 am

"I'm in the middle of a war zone, Sabine. I could be shot and killed on the morrow." He looked her way, his lips curling into a mischievous smile. "So yes, I'm always looking for a chance to be naked with a beautiful lady."

"That she is..." He offered with a light laugh. "And just so you know, they aren't any smaller in person. So no holo magic there."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:46 pm

"Mhm, I hear you." She nodded then narrowed her eyes as she looked at the man. "No way... you met her boobness?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. "She was on Nar Shaddaa during those peace talks a couple years back. For some Hutt Convention. Meet is probably not the best word, but she was around, shaking hands signing autographs.

"An acquaintance of mine got to chat with her a few times." Zane pulled out a datapad and pulled up a picture. "I might of tried to chat with her myself, but I was a bit preoccupied with this lady at the time."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:He shrugged his shoulders. "She was on Nar Shaddaa during those peace talks a couple years back. For some Hutt Convention. Meet is probably not the best word, but she was around, shaking hands signing autographs.

"An acquaintance of mine got to chat with her a few times." Zane pulled out a datapad and pulled up a picture. "I might of tried to chat with her myself, but I was a bit preoccupied with this lady at the time."

"Oh? You have seen things, Z. Quite a lot. It still surprises me, for some reason. It really shouldn't." She shook her head in amusement. "You, preoccupied with a lady? Oh my force, what a shock?" She laughed and took a sip. "Any idea where to next after Bankor?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:33 pm

The picture was stored away along with the datapad, as his eyes went to the screen for a few moments. "You've seen quite a few things too if I recall Sabine, I suppose I have been more places though."

His glass went to his lips as his hand traveled over to give her a playful pinch. "No clue, I do quite a bit of wandering, might go visit a few friends, night find some more work. " He turned his eyes back towards hers. "You have any plans?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:32 pm

"Less planets, more battlefields, most probably." She giggled at the pinch. "Some.... well, I guess it depends on my new clan though."

She leaned back and started to enjoying the view of green cleavage.

OOC: scene?
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:17 pm

"New clan? You'll have to tell me about that." He said thoughtfully as the continued to watch the Boob knight in action.

/scene

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics