Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D5 LE] Holo and Chill

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 am

(expecting)

Sabine entered the rec hall once again, dressed in fatigues and tank tops, a stack of chips in her head, for the holo generation. "Lemme see... Galaxy Commando, the Executor, The Executor 2: Executive Protocol, The Mandalorian Strikes Back.... something here might be good, perhaps? Oh yeah, Vera Hawke: She is not sithing this one out. Wow, what an odd title." She sat down on the couch, and waited for the gentleman to join.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D5 LE] Holo and Chill

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

The young woman didn't have to wait long, Z strolled into the Rec hall a short time later, he was impeccably dressed like always, and there was little about him that would make one think he had spent the afternoon playing clean up with dead bodies. "Hey Sabine," He greeted her in a casual tone, a warm smile on his lips.

Z didn't come over immediately though, instead stopping by the bar to get two glasses of ice water, minus the water. Taking a seat on the couch next to her, he place the glasses on the table, followed by a flask. "Cactus juice as requested." He glanced at the chips in her hands. "Have a few ideas I see?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 pm

"Wow... you might be overdressed." She smirked, but did not add sir. "Some... stuff I found on the boards as recommended viewing material? Older stuff, supposedly. Minus the Vera Hawke one, but that one has an awful title." She glanced at the glass. "Thank you?" She sipped it. "Not as bad as I'd have thought."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 pm

He raised a eyebrow at that, but stood up and removed his jacket. This was followed by his gloves, and when those were off and the jacket neatly and placed on the he loosen his tie, and opened the top button of his collar. "I can strip further if you like." He offered teasingly, before retaking his seat.

"It does have a nice smokiness to it." Z agreed picking up his own glass, and taking a sip. "Is say skip the Vera Hawke stuff, unless we want to make fun of her wardrobe. We could always just toss one in though, see what we come up with."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Sabine shrugged. "Not really in the mood sadly, hatman." She took another sip, then put one of the chips in. "Let's see this Executor stuff. Should be about some droid rampaging I think? And dressing up as a sentient maybe? Not sure. Saw the trailers when I was young, but never the movie." She seemed distracted, but determined to power on at the same time.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Was this the week to depressed women? It was certainly seemed that way. Taking his hat off, he looked at it for a mo.ent before placing it on Sabine's head. "Well if you dont want me to flirt, then you can be the suave one this evening. At your leisure of course."

Leaning back into the sofa, he watched the screen as the vid began. "Sounds good to me, can't say I've ever seen it either. I'll be here waiting to be seduced if it's boring." He brought the glass to his lips. "Or to listen if you ever feel like talking about what's bothering you."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Was this the week to depressed women? It was certainly seemed that way. Taking his hat off, he looked at it for a mo.ent before placing it on Sabine's head. "Well if you dont want me to flirt, then you can be the suave one this evening. At your leisure of course."

Leaning back into the sofa, he watched the screen as the vid began. "Sounds good to me, can't say I've ever seen it either. I'll be here waiting to be seduced if it's boring." He brought the glass to his lips. "Or to listen if you ever feel like talking about what's bothering you."

"Me? Suave? Seriously? Well, you asked for it..." She sighed but then smiled, sidled up closer to Zanebry, and extended her arm on the couch behind him. "How you doing?"

She even waggled her eyebrows at him.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 pm

"If you think you can manage." He offered with a slight smile. After all he'd said if wasn't required.

As she draped her hand being him, he turned to give it a glance before looking back in her direction. "Im okay." He offered after a moment. "Just waiting for rhis silly vid to start. Are you sure it's good?" He studied her for a moment questioningly, before turning back to the screen.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 pm

She clicked the necessary buttons, and a dark screen started. "I have no idea beautiful." She said in a deep, husky voice. Hilariously deep.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 pm

That caused a grin to flash across Z's lips. Turning in her direction he slowly, deliberately laid one of his hands on her thigh. "If you wanna get lucky , sugar. You're going to have to be a bit smoother then that." He offered in a sultry tone. "Confidence, not arrogance."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:02 am

"Oh my." She said in the same, forced husky tone, as she pulled her arm back. "Look at Mr. High Maintenance here." She smiled, ignoring the move, enjoying the play , the escape from reality for a bit. She moved her hand to his thigh, and held it gently. "What is a good looking man like you doing on a planet like this?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 am

"High Maintenace?" His brow shit up as he harumphed. "Sugar, I could show you high maintenance, but..." He let his eyes wander over her. "I rather like what I see, so I'll let that pass, for now." Z hands hand drifted down towards the inside of her thigh.

"Me?" He asked eyes looking towards hers. "Im a kind hearted man, so I decided to do what I can to help. Maybe ecan see if I can distract a few people from the things that trouble them. What about you, gorgeous?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"High Maintenace?" His brow shit up as he harumphed. "Sugar, I could show you high maintenance, but..." He let his eyes wander over her. "I rather like what I see, so I'll let that pass, for now." Z hands hand drifted down towards the inside of her thigh.

"Me?" He asked eyes looking towards hers. "Im a kind hearted man, so I decided to do what I can to help. Maybe ecan see if I can distract a few people from the things that trouble them. What about you, gorgeous?"

Sabine smirked. "You're terrible, dahling, but I'll excuse it." She let out a laugh. "You certainly enjoy your distractions... peaches." She was running out of pet names. Fast.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 am

As peaches made it's way out of her lips, Zane turned more fully in her direction, bringing his other hands up, to gently set it against her lips in a shushing motion. "If you keep changing what you call me, gorgeous. I'm going to start thinking you're talking about other men." He let his lip curl into a seductive smile, as his finger gentle drifted away. "And we wouldn't want that now would we?" He offered raising a eyebrow questioningly, before turning back to the screen, and sliding a little closer aganist her.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:04 am

Sabine smiled at his finger. "Come now darling, you think me so distracted that I wouldn't pay attention to you?" Blaster fire came from the holo flick in the meanwhile. "Such jealousy, much wow."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

Zane couldn't help but chuckle at that, and gently dug his elbow into Sabine's ribs. "Just a bit of friendly advice, gorgeous." He offered haughtily. "We just seemed to have a good thing going." He gaze her thigh a gentle squeeze. "I wouldn't want you to ruin your chance at a very nice night."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:14 am

Sabine umphed at the gentle elbow. "Come on now darling, I am being smooth! This is how everyone put the moves on me! You just don't see a good thing going..."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:26 am

He once again shifted in her direction, hand coming up to cup her cheek and pull her gaze towards his. "So you're telling me the men out there have treating you so cruelly? Not making you feel like a proper woman before they make their moves on you?"

"That's down right shameful. What could I do to make that up to you?" He asked, his gaze imploring.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:He once again shifted in her direction, hand coming up to cup her cheek and pull her gaze towards his. "So you're telling me the men out there have treating you so cruelly? Not making you feel like a proper woman before they make their moves on you?"

"That's down right shameful. What could I do to make that up to you?" He asked, his gaze imploring.

"Hey! I am a proper woman! With a proper booty!" Smooooooth. "Well.... fill me up with cacti, first of all." She let out a small giggle... followed by a snort.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

He shook his head and chuckled, reaching for the flask and refilling both of their glasses. "Well, I can't say I've seen enough of your booty to be a proper judge." Zane said playfully, plucking at her fatigue jeans from where his hand rested on her though. "These fatigues likely don't do it any justice though. Maybe sometime you can show me in one of those skirts of yours?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:55 am

Sabine took a sip of the cactus shine. "Skirt?" She asked in confusion? "Oh... that stuff. That monstrosity. Not unless I am ordered to wear it, nope."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:05 pm

"Oh? so I'd have to pull seniority?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "It might be worth being called sir half a dozen times, to see you in it again." Z mused before bringing the glass to his lips once again.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

"You're retired sadly." She shook her head. "Thank the Force for that. I hate that suit." She shuddered at the though. "Besides, it needs a good thorough cleaning."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:52 pm

"That's too bad, I thought you looked quite good in it." His lips curled into a smile. "Seeing as you hate it though, I suppose I'll just have to make due with the fatigues then."

"I am curious why it needs a good cleaning though." He asked looking at her, with a bit of amusement dancing behind a eyes. "Don't tell me you drank a bit too much."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"That's too bad, I thought you looked quite good in it." His lips curled into a smile. "Seeing as you hate it though, I suppose I'll just have to make due with the fatigues then."

"I am curious why it needs a good cleaning though." He asked looking at her, with a bit of amusement dancing behind a eyes. "Don't tell me you drank a bit too much."

"The sacrifices you have make and yet you endure." She let out a sigh and shook her head at the man. "Me? Never.... I was just too animated when telling a story, and it spilled. Only a bit though. Not good enough to wear, though. Unfortunately." Her sincerity was beyond reproach. Really.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics