Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Get That Beach Bod! (D6, ME)

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:35 am

"Hmmm, from th' sounds of yer profession, ye might have some insight int' the latter yeah? Anything in that style handy that might help someone with little background get a deeper understandin' of a certain future thesis comin' out?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 am

"Weeell..." Lyseil casually flipped her hair. "Did you ever see those old holovids with Han Kaine? Galaxy Raiders of the Lost Holocron, Sith Temple of Doom, The Last Jedi Crusade, and Kingdom of the Kyber Crystal Skull?"

She grinned sheepishly. "Honestly, those movies were an inspiration for me wanting to get into archaeology to begin with."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:44 am

"Ah think ah saw the third one, was that the one where his dad was in it? " Garth asked. "Were there books for them too?"
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:54 am

"Yes-yes! That's the one. It's a good film!" she nodded enthusiastically. "No novels that I know of, though, but there are some that are very much like it! I think you might like that then."

Touching a couple of things on her datapad, Lyseil was ready to transfer those novels over to Garth.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:06 am

Garth smiled broadly at Lyseil's excitability. "If they're as good as the flick, then sure, ah'll give 'em a go." He responds as he opens his datapad up for file transfer.

"Ah might need someone t' discuss th' finer plot points wi' later though. Maybe we could chat again, in a few days? Over a drink or somethin' t' eat?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:09 am

"Oh? Sure! We can always hang out here and have a beer or something, maybe?" Lyseil said innocently, thinking it was just a general let's hang out-type of question.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:15 am

"You drink what the rec hall passes out as beer? Thought you nobles'd have higher standards 'n that." Garth jokes as he doesn't recognise the misinterpretation. "Thought ah was gonna have t' beg Zane fer a bottle of somethin' more...palatable."
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 am

"Well... I drink it in the same way that I drink the water in the Mess Hall?" she said with a low chuckle. "I mean, I didn't exactly pack my suitcase full of Alderaanian wine!"

"Buuut! There might be a chance for something nicer to drink and do in the Rec Hall in the future. I'm putting forth a request to the Commander to have a jizz night with music and some better drinks available. Hopefully it will raise morale and all! Might take a few weeks, but I'm sure I can persuade him to approve of it!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:25 am

Garth laughs out loud and slaps his thigh.

"Coincidence of coincidences, ah were just there. Was all the energy still pumpin' through mah system that made me come here to work it off. That sounds like a stellar idea, ah'm sure the enlisted men will love it."
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:26 am

"I hope everyone will love it! It will be great to have a night with music and dancing and something nicer to drink - who knows maybe even an open mic for people to have fun with. I'm not much of a singer myself though... what about you?" she asked with a curious tone.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:33 am

Garth shakes his head.

"Not until ah'm too drunk t' remember doin' it th' morning after." He admits a little sheepishly. "But it's not about bein' good, is it. Th' whole point is t' have fun right?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:35 am

She laughed softly at that. "Hah, I suppose that is true!"

With a grin, she closed down a few things on the datapad, as transfers had finished. "Well... it was nice chatting, ensign, but I think I'll go hit the refresher now. You stay out of trouble, mkay?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:46 am

Garth nodded and offered the princess a quick salute.

"Sure thing Sarge. you too and good fortune on th' rest o' the campaign."
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 am

"You too, ensign. At ease!" she smiled, returning the gesture of the salute. "May the Force be with you!"

/exit!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:54 am

"Already is Sarge," Garth whispers to himself as he returns to the leg press.

"Or so they tell me."

/scene
Garth Wayne

Previous
Forum Statistics