Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D6 EM] I'll Show You Mine

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:17 am

Hamelin is back in the gym to continue his training. He sits in a meditative position, albeit hovering slightly off the ground. He focuses his concentration on trying to lift different objects about. He mumbles a mantra in Gand that probably no one really knows.

<Dekm copq imr cpow vmua rpelkc dimer>
"If there is no grass on the field. Play in the mud."
Last edited by Hamelin on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D6 EM] I'll Show You Mine

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:54 pm

The morning air outside is still chilly, but Tethys strips off her outer layers after entering the rec center. Down to soft trousers, sleeveless tunic, and bare feet, she begins going through a series of stretches and calisthenics with a determined expression.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:12 am

Hamelin opens his eyes when he senses the presence of another. He offers a bow to Tethys. <Sonerf cune ason>
"Knight Carrack. Good morrow."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 am

"Good morning." She nods briefly in return. "I did not interrupt your meditation, I hope."
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Hamelin shakes his head. <Jgok cigy lau coq bomn vun>
"Not at all. I hope that I am not in the way of your training."
Hamelin

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:37 am

"No, I don't need much space." She shakes her head slightly. "Just need to burn off some... something." She glances over toward the running machines; maybe she'll grab one of those next.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:20 am

Hamelin nods. <Klack>
"Sometimes he just need to move our bodies. I prefer to meditate myself. I find it easier to tap into the Force."
Hamelin

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:32 am

"I do, too. But human physiology... if I don't use my muscles, I won't keep them," Tethys replies with a shrug. "The Force won't help me up a steep hill. Or, well, it could, but drawing on it all the time for things like that feels... unbalancing."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:29 am

Hamelin chuckles at that. <Skee>
"You have a point there Knight Carrick. Maybe I should work on my physical training sometime soon. Do you have any recommendations for a workout routine?"
Hamelin

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:12 am

"Hm." She seems to consider this seriously as she does another side bend. "You must know more than I do about Gand physiology. For my part, I give more attention to flexibility and endurance than raw strength." She tilts the other way and adds, "Time is not infinite, so I judge that's the most useful focus for me."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Hamelin nods and considers that for a while. <Greep>
"Thank you for the insight Knight Carrick. I will have to ponder how best to formulate an exercise regime. I hope I may ask you for more pointers in the future."
Hamelin

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:01 am

Her lips quirk slightly. "Don't consider me an expert. Padawan Hoshin could give you better advice... so could any of the infantry soldiers, I imagine. Physical conditioning has never been at the center of my practice."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:28 am

Hamelin nods. <Cheech>
"Oh? Have you trained with Padawan Hoshin? By the way, what are your opinions of the other Jedi here by the way? Maybe there is someone that I may compare notes with."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics