Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Moody Blue (Day 8 Early Evening)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 am

"Well then," He took a step back, arms spread. "Garth, this young lady has agreed to be your partner. why don't you too get a bit cozy, I'll start the music, and we can have a look at where you can improve."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:55 am

Well she had agreed to dance, that much was true. But Garth, being Garth, was sure she'd rather be dancing with Zane. Still he stepped up and gently placed his hands either side of her waist, an almost apologetic look on his face.

"The hold, it depends on th' song style? Right?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:14 am

Luth stepped up, smiling warmly up at Garth. "All right, move your hand up so that it's on my shoulder blade, and your other hand goes in mine, held up." She took his hand and lifted it. "And my hand goes right below your deltoid, like this." She rested her hand on his shoulder between his deltoid and bicep. She pushes her hand gently against his. "Your hand on my shoulderblade will guide me how you want me to move, and we need to maintain just a bit of pressure between our hands so I can respond to you."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:27 am

Zane smiled slightly, as the two paired off, Luth should steer him well. Walking towards the radio, he pressed the play button, starting up the slow sensual music he'd picked out for the jizz night. Or at least part of it.

"Go ahead and follow her lead Garth, Luth is pretty experienced with this work of thing. I'll give pointers where I can."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:35 am

Garth did indeed follow Luth's lead. He was used to taking orders and he slipped into that mentality easily.

His hands moved to where Luth indicated, prepared to follow the lady's movements as his only experience dancing was a much swifter beat.
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:50 am

"So, as the lead, you'll tell me what you want me to do with how our bodies move together," she continued explaining as she smiled up at him. "If you want me to go back, move toward me, and the pressure of our hands will keep me at an even distance. That's the real key to not stepping on your partner. Lift my hand, and I'll know to turn." After she explained what their feet would be doing, she nodded. "That's the basics. Ready to give it a shot?"

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:30 am

Garth took a deep breath and let his instincts take over.
((LS for successes))
D8 EE Dancing with Luth. Coord/Agi: 3eA+2eF+2eD 1 failure, 3 advantage, 3 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:37 am

She followed along. It was awkward, but she helped guide him while following, reaching out to sense his feelings at the moment to keep a closer eye on... and feeling a connection in response. Kriff. She'd deal with that later.

"Don't be afraid to push and pull a little bit to do what you want to do. I may be small, but you won't break me."

D8 EE Agility 4 vs. Avg, Force to activate Sense: 4eA+2eD+1eF 3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Light Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:43 am

Emboldened slightly by Luth's statement, Garth used their clasped hands like the joystick in his spitfire. A subtle angle change to direct their movement and he was slowly getting the hang of taking charge of their direction.

"Yer an excellent teacher," Garth speaks softly as he concentrates on what he's doing.
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:05 am

Luth's involvement let Zanebry sit back and watch. The lovely young woman would grab Garth's attention a lot better then he ever could. Still it would be nice if a few more had managed to show up.

Reaching for his glass he brought it to his lips, as he watched the pair dance together.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:01 am

Luth smiled warmly as they moved, feeling him start to get the hang of it. "There you go... One, two, three, four... Dancing is all muscle memory - once you get the feel of how it feels to have the right pressure, it'll start to come as naturally as walking," she said encouragingly. "Let's try a spin next. Lift my arm with the hand you're holding and push just a little with the one on my shoulder blade on the beat."

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:12 am

Garth returns the smile while he mentally matched Luth's count. "Ah think ah saw this move at the club a few weeks ago..." He answers as he follows Luth's instructions, but spinning her perhaps a fraction more forcefully than required for the move.

Damn if it didn't look impressive though.
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:21 am

Luth was all for it, and she grinned when he finished. "Perfect! Let's keep practicing what we've tried already a few times."

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:35 am

For the next few minutes, Garth grew bolder and more insistent at leading Luth around the floor, feeling and following the flow of the music through his body. He was sure he made a few mistakes, but Luth seemed to sense exactly what he was planning and managed to adapt in the moment, to avoid any major catastrophes.

The whole experience had left him red cheeked with thrill and slightly short of breath from the exertion. "Now tha's one helluva way t' spend an evenin'." He manages to finally speak before holding Luth's hand and offering a bow of thanks for the lesson.

Glancing back to Z, he flashes a wink. "Care to take over and show me how it's really done?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:40 am

She returned it. "It is... I don't get to dance near enough." When he suggests it, she smiled toward Z and nodded toward the floor. "What do you say, Z? Shall we demonstrate?"

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:46 am

"Well ah'd be remiss not to make m'self available at th' lady's leisure, if'n the mood should strike again." Garth replies in offer as he spots the smile. "Unless she's got a reg'lar t' fill her dance card?"
Garth Wayne

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:22 am

R4 watched closely, letting Luth's lack of binary pass by. It was rare that so many spoke binary here, it had been a gift already to be understood so much. The droid gave an approving boop at her apology and subsequent correct usage of name.

R4 watched the style and the interactions between all parties. There seemed to be some sort of complex layer underneath and the Garth seemed less excited than ze would have thought at the prospect of dancing, but then grew interested. Ze found zeself hoping more would arrive, to enhance data collection and also see if difference in partners changed the expressions on the organic's faces.
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:37 am

"Well if you don't mind." Z offered with a half smile, as he approached offering his hand to the shorter woman as he drew near. "Was there a particular style you had in mind Luth?" He asked with a playful smile. "I know a few."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:59 am

"Hmm... Tango?" She suggested with a grin as she took his hand.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:10 am

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow. "Sounds good to me..."

"But we won't start like that." He shifted, turning his back to her. "Could you switch it to track fifteen Garth." He asked as he waited for Luth to step up to his back.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:21 am

Garth does as instructed, his fingertips tapping along to the percussive beat.
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:24 am

"Ah, I see what you have in mind," she said with a smile, stepping up behind him and starting when the music started, their dance quick, intricate, and almost sexy enough in their movements to be embarrassing yet fascinating to watch.

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:27 am

Without taking his eyes from the sight before him, Garth spoke softly to R4OXY as the pair tripped the light fantastic.

"Now that is about as close to a mating ritual as y'all likely t'see in public, R4."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:32 am

"Good." He offered a little mischievous behind his eyes as they started, though it was soon replaced by something else altogether. This type of dancing wasn't the type where you hid ones desires after all, you played with them instead.

If Garth's comment was heard, Zane at least didn't comment on it.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 am

Garth Wayne wrote:Without taking his eyes from the sight before him, Garth spoke softly to R4OXY as the pair tripped the light fantastic.

"Now that is about as close to a mating ritual as y'all likely t'see in public, R4."

The droid booped inquiringly. *What differentiates this type of dancing from others? There seems to be...rather more proximity and maneuevering of the lower regions, but I am unsure what makes this more like mating than others.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics