Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:24 am

he shook his head "I know you're not, I never asked you to be nor do I want you to be. You're Azura and Azura is the woman I asked to be my partner, first in business and then in life. I came over here expecting something bad but next time try to remember where I was last mortally wounded, ok?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:32 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:Oddyn was the last to judge a girl by the number of frills or the price tag on her dress, though her unwarriorlike form made him wonder for a brief moment, broken by her apt recognition of his Clan crest. That drew out a smile from above the bonsai-level-groomed beard.

"Yes, Vizsla. A soldier of fortune." As the whiskey arrived, he rocked her glass lightly holding it in his metallic fingers of the cyberarm, assessing the swirl, then passed it to her and picked up his own, raising it. "For the meeting, Lyseil. Oya."

Picking up the offered glass, Lyseil did take a sniff of the liquid to give her own assessement. It was... interesting. Though not being an expert on whiskey she had little idea what to look for.

"For the meeting. Oya!" That phrase she had heard enough times from the irregulars and crusaders! And with that, she took a small gulp of the drink.

"Goodness..." she murmured with some surprise. "That is smooth. Good choice!"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 am

Jax Dolross wrote:he shook his head "I know you're not, I never asked you to be nor do I want you to be. You're Azura and Azura is the woman I asked to be my partner, first in business and then in life. I came over here expecting something bad but next time try to remember where I was last mortally wounded, ok?"

Azura rolled her eyes.

"Wimp" she sighed "fine. I'll kiss it better later if you want. Now, why am I here again? I mean, it's a big party in the middle of a bloody war zone, right? Am I supposed to like...mingle and be nice and stuff? Or can I just get drunk?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:43 am

Jax smiled that was as good as an apology as he was going to get "Yes mingle, be nice, don't fight anyone that doesn't want to fight, no killing, maybe do a little dancing since I know you enjoyed it last time we went and yes get drunk. The bar is fully stocked and you get 2. I have extra with me stashed away and I'll share if you're nice." He said with a chuckle.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:48 am

"Ugh. Fine. I won't kill anyone..even if Ditzy annoys me?" She phrased it like a question, then pouted "also a full stocked bar is more than two drinks. I challenge!"

She sighed.

"Ugh. Dancing. I'd rather go out and fight again, bad arm and all, but...if I have to...not doing it yet though" she held up her drink "still got this."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:56 am

Jax chuckled "Oh please ms. Gloom and doom I was with you the other night I saw how much fun you were having at that jizz bar. Now drink up so we can get out there."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:57 am

"I'll punch you again" Azura said with a pout, finishing her drink "in the face this time!"

She put the glass down, and looked down at her bandaged arm.

"Er...this looks awkward."
Azura Mora

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:53 am

Teffa wrote:Teffa was standing on the outskirts of the dance floor like it was a high school dance. However, the lack of people on the sidelines was probably a good indicator that everyone was passed that awkward point in their age. She should probably get out there and do something about it. Strolling over to where Layne was standing, she gave her a wave with her gloved hand to greet her. "Good evening! I'm Captain Teffa of the Trunk. At least this event comes with two drinks, eh?"

Layne was of course still standing on the sidelines. Awkward perhaps? Although her general attitude wasn't quite fitting with the analogy.

"I don't see how you can be Captain of the Drunk with only two drinks."

She may have misheard what the Chiss had said over the music.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:28 pm

Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys arrives as the party is getting to full swing... and just in time to see Azura slug Jax in the solar plexus. Raising an eyebrow at the scene, she weaves her way into the crowd.

Perhaps to the surprise of some, she's forsaken her usual quasi-uniform of loose robes in favor of a drapey, slightly daring white dress that echoes the traditional clothing of the Order while also suiting her willowy build. Her locs are twisted up into a simple chignon.

Zanebry will have to forgive a lady for wearing the same dress twice. She does only have the one, after all.

((Please PM if approaching, since I'm off to sleep soon and afraid I might miss you--otherwise, I'll find someone to pounce on in the morning. :twisted: ))

Seeing someone on their own, Hamelin approaches his fellow Jedi with his water bottle in hand. <Dink>
"Good evening Knight Carrick. I was not aware that you fancied these sort of things."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:31 pm

This is a bad idea, Cole entered the rec hall and took in the decorations, no, this is a terrible idea. What he really wanted was to fall into bed and sleep for ten hours. He was exhausted and aching, and the last thing he wanted to deal with canoodling and mirth. He grit his teeth, ran a hand through his hair, and crossed to the bar.

Catching the bartender's eye, he held up two fingers and tapped the bar top. His regulation two drinks were placed in front of him, and he knocked back both shots; one, two. Cole rest his elbows on the bar, back to the room and let the bartender sweep the glasses away.

(( Please PM if approached ))
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Picking up the offered glass, Lyseil did take a sniff of the liquid to give her own assessment. It was... interesting. Though not being an expert on whiskey she had little idea what to look for.

"For the meeting. Oya!" That phrase she had heard enough times from the irregulars and crusaders! And with that, she took a small gulp of the drink.

"Goodness..." she murmured with some surprise. "That is smooth. Good choice!"

"Glad you like it. This is not some wash, but a proper celebratory drink, taste, kick and a lingering memory." He gulped himself, breathing in pleasantly as the alcohol ran across his mouth and down the throat. "So you have a good taste for drinks, Lyseil. And the wit for a proper toast." He noticed the 'oya'. "Let me be a little cliche and ask what a girl like you is doing in a place like this. By this I mean this theatre. Are you a staffer at the command? A journalist? A representative of one of arms producers?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Lyseil cast a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure Jax hadn't been sliced into tiny pieces by a Life Day-colored lightsaber, and then returned her attention to her current companion.

"Me? Staffer at the command is the most accurate, yes-yes," she nodded. "Sergeant Panteer. I handle a lot of the paperwork for the Commander. Not a terribly heroic or exciting duty, but it's part of what helps keeping an operation of this size trucking!"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:15 pm

Azura Mora wrote:"I'll punch you again" Azura said with a pout, finishing her drink "in the face this time!"

She put the glass down, and looked down at her bandaged arm.

"Er...this looks awkward."

"Nonsense we're in a battlefield we're all bound to get wounds, don't think about it so much. You look absolutely stunning in that dress. I mean would it kill you to lose a couple of the weapons? For one night?" He said with a little grin.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:18 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Lyseil cast a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure Jax hadn't been sliced into tiny pieces by a Life Day-colored lightsaber, and then returned her attention to her current companion.

"Me? Staffer at the command is the most accurate, yes-yes," she nodded. "Sergeant Panteer. I handle a lot of the paperwork for the Commander. Not a terribly heroic or exciting duty, but it's part of what helps keeping an operation of this size trucking!"

He pondered. "Fair. So, your eye is more for the minutiae or the big picture?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:26 pm

"Hm... how do you mean? I like to think I have an eye for both?" she tapped the edge of her glass before taking another slow sip. There was no point in knocking back this drink like it was some cheap shot - it seemed much more like something to savour.

"I'm a scholar first and foremost - yes, I'm not usually military, just fulfilling my duty on behalf of my family, really-really - so I think I have a good eye for detail, but also putting the pieces together for the bigger picture!" Sure, it was probably a very optimistic and bubbly reply, but that was just in her nature.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 pm

"I am not a brainy person so I won't argue with you whether it's possible or not." He chuckled, and sipped some to savour the hot taste too. "So maybe tell me about the big picture at this stage of the campaign. It can't be seen well from the ground level where usually I am. When I am not hopping treetop thickets, that is."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Layne was of course still standing on the sidelines. Awkward perhaps? Although her general attitude wasn't quite fitting with the analogy.

"I don't see how you can be Captain of the Drunk with only two drinks."

She may have misheard what the Chiss had said over the music.

Teffa slouched in briefly to get a better listen to Layne and blinked, wondering if she heard that right from the Jedi. Rather than let the conversation get bogged down by technicalities, she rolled with the punches and kept going with it. "Yeah? I guess it doesn't look like it. I wish I could do something about it but the limit is almost criminal here! Maybe if they allocated one drink extra to those who are dancing already to those not dancing already..."

"But figures that there would be a drink limit since there won't be anyone tending to hangovers tomorrow," she said as she caught sight of Cole, adding in a wink.

"Doctor! Doctor!" She called out as she waved a gloved hand at Cole.
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"I am not a brainy person so I won't argue with you whether it's possible or not." He chuckled, and sipped some to savour the hot taste too. "So maybe tell me about the big picture at this stage of the campaign. It can't be seen well from the ground level where usually I am. When I am not hopping treetop thickets, that is."

"The... big picture?" she blinked, not quite sure where to start on that. And then there was how much she could share with an external asset - there was still the issue of a leak somewhere!

"Well, in short, I can say that we'll soon be moving on from here. After the devastation of Garig Port, something must be done about the weapon the Kryze have created." Lyseil frowned briefly, but it was enough to show how horrified she was at what they had done. "I didn't think they'd do something like that, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:54 pm

She shrugged. She had no idea who this Chiss was or why she was talking to her. Parties were weird like that.

"Don't think anyone's really going to stop you from getting a third drink."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Cole heard someone saying ‘doctor’. The same way a mother was subconsciously aware of everytime a child called for their mum, or the sound of a cat retching will drag all but the heaviest of sleepers from their rest, Cole registered the call and turned around. He leaned back into the bar, resting his elbows again as he scanned the hall in search of the source.

The surgeon lifted his chin as his eyes met Teffa’s, acknowledging her, but not yet committed to actually going over to her. She was quite chatty for a Chiss, and that didn’t bother him exactly, but his repertoire of small talk was critically depleted.

Eventually, his slipped his hip flask from a pocket, swallowed a generous mouthful, and sauntered over in the loose-jointed way he had, like his skeleton had been tied together with bits of string. “Layne, Teffa,” he dropped the formality of titles for the time being.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby R4OXY » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Delmi Koor wrote:"People usually end up taking it for the effects it has on their mind. 'Lubricant' was an analogy I gave ya so you could kinda understand the function. It helps a lot of folks relax and loosen up when some kind of internal or external stressor is making it hard to be like... fully optimal. Take too much though and you end up with a different set of uhh... deficiencies. Gotta be calibrated right."

Processing that took a brief moment. *That....sounds complex. So organics use this for its mentally lubricating properties, but must ensure they receive the optimal amount? How does one know one has a non optimal amount?*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Drink acquired, Zanebry turned his eyes towards the room and those within it. Things seemed to be going well, couple dancing, and people having fun. It was all one could honestly ask for.

He spotted Garth and the lovely Doctor in the distance, but didn't approach. Instead he took a meandering path around the edge of the dance floor, to a table his droids had reserved. Taking a seat he placed his glass on the table, content for the moment to watch the evening develop."

Limp? What limp. Deception to look uninjured: 3eP+1eA+3eD 2 successes, 3 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((3 strain))
Last edited by Zanebry Varliss on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:30 pm

"I'm sure somebody must keep tabs around here but maybe I could skim some drinks off of someone's tab. I'm pretty sure there are some Jedi here who aren't going to be drinking anyway," she said as she glanced to the gand, counting one Jedi here at least.

"Ormont," She returned the greeting likewise with a grin. "So you're acquainted with...Layne?" Getting the Jedi's name for the first time actually.

"But you've made it! Hanging out with the cool kids..." Her red gaze trailed down to where he stashed away that flask earlier. "...And you're probably not going to let a silly two drink limit stop you either!"
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Cole ran a hand through his hair, cagey and tense, he grunted his agreement, but didn’t clarify which of her statements he was affirming. The tattoo on his back was aflame, like he’d been doused with scalding water, and his belly itched. He took off his spectacles, folding them and putting them away, absently putting a hand through his hair again. “I’d offer you mine, but my quota’s already gone.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:50 pm

R4OXY wrote:
Processing that took a brief moment. *That....sounds complex. So organics use this for its mentally lubricating properties, but must ensure they receive the optimal amount? How does one know one has a non optimal amount?*

"People actually tend to be really bad at knowing when is enough... experienced drinkers are better at it. But the problem with the 'loosening' effect that goes on... is that sometimes you loosen the control part of your brain that tells you you've had enough. That's when it's good to have a friend there to help you stop I guess... kinda like a technician who's monitoring your calibration or something."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics