Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Luth resisted raising an eyebrow. "I wouldn't know, I suppose," she noted neutrally. She looked around. "Well, I'm not completely sure... I didn't attend one the one time I visited, but I'll take your word for it." The reminder of class differences, and of her own upbringing somewhat dampened with infectiousness of the enthusiasm, but she still couldn't quite help but smile.
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax nods to Niall and notices something off about the man. "Well if it isn't captain Alderaan, looking as dashing as ever." He said with a playful tone and smile.

Niall's lips quirked. "Good to see you again, Jax. I've continued to hear good things about you. Keep it up, and you might earn your own nickname."

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"One could say all Alderaanian nobles know eachother one way or another, no?" the princess chuckled. "But! Tonight will be very little like an Alderaanian soiree! At least from what I know."

Turning to Lyseil, Niall smiled, although one eyebrow went up just a little. "Well, the music will be different, or so I expect. Less ballroom, more jizz. Or so I expect, knowing Zane." His lips quirked. "Fortunately, I did practice dancing to the later, at least a bit."

He shot Luth a quick reassuring smile at her comment. "Perhaps next time. Although I haven't been to one myself in quite some time."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Vasir Rexa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Garth Wayne wrote:Garth cocks an eyebrow and grins. "Then, mah fair Doctor, if ah told ya my Way compelled me t' lead y' out t' the dance floor, would y' still say ah should follow it?"

She laughed lightly and said, “You are teasing, I am flattered but I need a drink before I dare the dance floor, Ensign Wayne.”
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:58 pm

"It's been a while for me too..." she looked from Niall and to Luth. "Just be mindful of your toes tonight, miss Khalan. Niall stepped on mine last time we danced... though that was some years ago." The bubbly Panteer was obviously giving her friend some playful ribbing to keep the atmosphere light and friendly.

"So both of you have been to Alderaan, yes-yes?" Lyseil looked at both Luth and Jax. "Did either of you have the opportunity to see the Panteer lands? The landscape there is quite lovely."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:30 pm

Niall Organa wrote:Niall's lips quirked. "Good to see you again, Jax. I've continued to hear good things about you. Keep it up, and you might earn your own nickname."

Jax laughs at that "I doubt it, nicknames are for poster boys like you. Not for guys like me who just show up to do what needs doing and then leave."

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"So both of you have been to Alderaan, yes-yes?" Lyseil looked at both Luth and Jax. "Did either of you have the opportunity to see the Panteer lands? The landscape there is quite lovely."

"I don't believe so most of my time was spent in House Antilles' lands but I did a fly over so I may have seen it."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"It's been a while for me too..." she looked from Niall and to Luth. "Just be mindful of your toes tonight, miss Khalan. Niall stepped on mine last time we danced... though that was some years ago." The bubbly Panteer was obviously giving her friend some playful ribbing to keep the atmosphere light and friendly.

"So both of you have been to Alderaan, yes-yes?" Lyseil looked at both Luth and Jax. "Did either of you have the opportunity to see the Panteer lands? The landscape there is quite lovely."

Luth chuckled. "All the more reason he needs to dance more," she replied with a grin toward him, before she looked back to Lyseil. "Practice makes perfect."

"I was only there for a week, so I just visited Niall's summer home before having to take off again."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Jax chuckled "A summer home in Alderaan eh? Niall my boy we need to become better acquainted. I could always use a place to crash going through that region of space."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Vasir Rexa wrote:She laughed lightly and said, “You are teasing, I am flattered but I need a drink before I dare the dance floor, Ensign Wayne.”

Slightly dejected, but trying hard not to show it, Garth nodded. "Ah find m'self in need o' refreshment too. Allow me t' brave the hordes and fetch y' a drink, then maybe later after ye'r suitably emboldened, ah might be lucky enough t' find a spot on yer dance card."
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax chuckled "A summer home in Alderaan eh? Niall my boy we need to become better acquainted. I could always use a place to crash going through that region of space."

Niall's lips quirked. "No doubt." He chuckled softly. His expression became more serious. "Friends are always welcome. Perhaps you could crash there sometime." The quirk returned. "Don't let Azura break anything."

Looking back and forth, Niall cleared his throat. "I was hoping to get some more practice in, actually." He looked out onto the dance floor. "It's always so difficult to be the first one..." He took a deep breath, beginning to muster his courage.
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Jax grinned "Then let me make it a bit easier for you." he said as he turned to Lyseil extending his hand out palm up "Would you do me the honor Miss Panteer?" he asked with a warm smile.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Luth smiled and held out a hand. "Dance with me? I can give you some pointers."

Luth Khalan

Postby Vasir Rexa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:59 pm

“That would be sweet of you thank you, Xiralian Martini, if you would, shaken not stirred,” she said with a smile.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Lyseil smiled happily as the first couple seemed to be ready to dance. The night was going to be a great success!

"Oh," she blinked in surprise at Jax offering her a dance. "Sure, that will be fun! I can't promise I've improved terribly much though." She did spare Niall a grin. "At least the royal toes will be safe!"

With the music playing up something suitable for dancing, Lyseil accepted Jax's hand!
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:36 pm

Niall's lips quirked. "For now." He murmured to Lyseil.

Smiling, he reached out, taking Luth's hand. His grip was gentle but steady, his hand warm. "I'd be honored, miss Khalan." He said, his grey eyes glinting in contrast to his formal words.

He lead her out to the dance floor. "I really am more used to waltzing." He said softly. "My only jizz partner has been Z." He chuckled softly. "I look forward to seeing what you can do."
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:55 pm

Jax led Lyseil out to the dance floor and chuckled "Yes we should let Niall get warmed up before we endanger royal toes." he says as they reach the dance floor and he places his hands on Lyseil as they begin dancing.

After a few moments "I wouldn't sell yourself short Lyseil you seem to be doing very well, more lessons from Zane I assume?" he said with a smile.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:03 am

Finding herself with time to kill, and a taste for some jizz, Layne showed up to this event she'd heard about. The first thing she did upon entering was find a wall to plant herself against. She was not the dancing type; and while the past year had seen Layne ease up on the whole gloom and doom look, it appeared to be trying to make a comeback. It wasn't anything in particular really. Just the past couple of days had been tough; forcing her to reflect on choices made and paths not taken.

And so Layne was all gloom and doom, glaring at the people on the dancefloor.

Ugh...
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 am

Niall Organa wrote:Niall's lips quirked. "For now." He murmured to Lyseil.

Smiling, he reached out, taking Luth's hand. His grip was gentle but steady, his hand warm. "I'd be honored, miss Khalan." He said, his grey eyes glinting in contrast to his formal words.

He lead her out to the dance floor. "I really am more used to waltzing." He said softly. "My only jizz partner has been Z." He chuckled softly. "I look forward to seeing what you can do."

She chuckled. "Probably won't be too different. Still, I hope he has a song in 3/4 time in his collection... It's been a long time since I've waltzed. I'd love to do it again." She put her hands up for him. "At least the position's the same, and you know to keep up some pressure, so you're halfway there anyway since you know waltz."

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:26 am

Vasir Rexa wrote:“That would be sweet of you thank you, Xiralian Martini, if you would, shaken not stirred,” she said with a smile.

Garth headed off to the bar, grateful that the soldiers were mostly keeping their drink orders simple, though he did cop a good natured ribbing from Jenkins about ordering such a fancy drink...until Jenkins saw who Garth was fetching it for.

A few minutes later he returned to Vasir and extended her drink to her as he took a sip of his own beer. "I hear we're movin' out soon, you get all yer research done wi' the locals? Or you headin' out wit' the last of the convoy?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:29 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax led Lyseil out to the dance floor and chuckled "Yes we should let Niall get warmed up before we endanger royal toes." he says as they reach the dance floor and he places his hands on Lyseil as they begin dancing.

After a few moments "I wouldn't sell yourself short Lyseil you seem to be doing very well, more lessons from Zane I assume?" he said with a smile.

"A little. There hasn't been too much time for such though, alas," she sighed dramatically, followed by a playful laugh as she let Jax lead the dance. It seemed the setting, practice, and dress paired with suitable shoes for dancing was enough to bring Lyseil's true talents to the dance-floor, and for a newbie, she was doing very well. But most importantly, she was letting go and having fun!

---

D8 ME Fluff to dance! Boost from talent to Coordination: 3eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lyseil takes 1 strain from having way too much fun. Those shoes are going to kill her at the end of the night!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:44 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:
Jax Dolross wrote:Jax led Lyseil out to the dance floor and chuckled "Yes we should let Niall get warmed up before we endanger royal toes." he says as they reach the dance floor and he places his hands on Lyseil as they begin dancing.

"A little. There hasn't been too much time for such though, alas," she sighed dramatically, followed by a playful laugh as she let Jax lead the dance. It seemed the setting, practice, and dress paired with suitable shoes for dancing was enough to bring Lyseil's true talents to the dance-floor, and for a newbie, she was doing very well. But most importantly, she was letting go and having fun!

---

D8 ME Fluff to dance! Boost from talent to Coordination: 3eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lyseil takes 1 strain from having way too much fun. Those shoes are going to kill her at the end of the night!

And lead jax did the steps were quick and the dance flew by in a flurry of music and light, filled with twirls and once even a short lift. Jax's eyes sparkled with mirth as he danced with the beautiful princess.

"Well you are certainly improving even being such a busy woman." Jax said with a smooth grin "and may I say I love the way this dress flows with the movements." he said as he spun her out and back in her back to his chest he swayed with her a moment "It was a lovely choice for you."

fluff dancing roll: 1eP+4eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 am

Luth Khalan wrote:She chuckled. "Probably won't be too different. Still, I hope he has a song in 3/4 time in his collection... It's been a long time since I've waltzed. I'd love to do it again." She put her hands up for him. "At least the position's the same, and you know to keep up some pressure, so you're halfway there anyway since you know waltz."

Smiling, Niall stepped forward, taking both her hands. "Perhaps we'll have to check with him, then. I can show you what I can really do." His lips quirked. "In the meantime, well, I can at least promise not to step on your feet."

He started to move, first slowly, then finding the rhythm of the music. He led effectively, his eyes communicating as much as his touch. An experienced dancer would be able to tell that he was still too stiff, his broad shoulders a bit too tight as she and he moved together.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 am

"Thank you," she almost demurred, but it ended up caught somewhere between a bashful smile and an excited attitude from having fun with the music and the movements. It felt much nicer too, she felt, with how the dress moved along with the rythm. It wasn't a sexy dress compared to some of the others in the room, but it seemed more suitable for Lyseil to not go for sex appeal. "You're quite the charmer," she remarked as he put her down after a lift.

"Is Azura coming tonight too to dance?" Lyseil inquired with innocent curiosity as she was just hoping for a good turnout of people to have fun!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:06 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Thank you," she almost demurred, but it ended up caught somewhere between a bashful smile and an excited attitude from having fun with the music and the movements. It felt much nicer too, she felt, with how the dress moved along with the rythm. It wasn't a sexy dress compared to some of the others in the room, but it seemed more suitable for Lyseil to not go for sex appeal. "You're quite the charmer," she remarked as he put her down after a lift.

"Is Azura coming tonight too to dance?" Lyseil inquired with innocent curiosity as she was just hoping for a good turnout of people to have fun!

Jax chuckled at her comment "Well it is not the first time I have been accused of that, and I doubt it'll be the last." he said with a bit of a grin his tone playful.

As she mentioned Azura Jax released and twirled Lyseil so they were face to face again "That's a good question, she claims dancing isn't her thing. I told her about the event but whether or not she shows is anyone's guess." his voice was light and casual as they swayed through a slow part of the song his hand on her lower back a slight pressure to guide her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:32 am

Niall Organa wrote:Smiling, Niall stepped forward, taking both her hands. "Perhaps we'll have to check with him, then. I can show you what I can really do." His lips quirked. "In the meantime, well, I can at least promise not to step on your feet."

He started to move, first slowly, then finding the rhythm of the music. He led effectively, his eyes communicating as much as his touch. An experienced dancer would be able to tell that he was still too stiff, his broad shoulders a bit too tight as she and he moved together.

"Relax, Niall," she urged with a soft smile, looking up at him. "It'll make it easier if you don't think too hard about it."

Luth Khalan

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:42 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax chuckled at her comment "Well it is not the first time I have been accused of that, and I doubt it'll be the last." he said with a bit of a grin his tone playful.

As she mentioned Azura Jax released and twirled Lyseil so they were face to face again "That's a good question, she claims dancing isn't her thing. I told her about the event but whether or not she shows is anyone's guess." his voice was light and casual as they swayed through a slow part of the song his hand on her lower back a slight pressure to guide her.

"Well, I hope she shows up to have a good time at least, even if it doesn't mean dancing. There's two drinks per person that's not watered down beer available, after all," she giggled as she stepped into the twirl, and the skirt of her dress had a dramatic flare to go with the movement.

"Tonight's all about letting off some steam and having fun!" she beamed happily. "It's not quite a fancy casino or a night club, but it's nice, yes-yes?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics