Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:25 am

Jax Dolross wrote:The smuggler's eyebrow rose a bit as Lyseil spoke "Well well so I am dancing with bonafide royalty, this is a novel experience indeed." he said his voice pitched low to match her own but nothing changed about his bearing or his expression "Very interesting indeed." was all he said after that.

there was a little pause before he leaned down and spoke even more softly, his breath tingling her ear "By the way when you blush its almost as cute as your little chipmunk frustrated face." he spoke in a teasing voice and had a playful grin on his face as he straightened a bit and looked into the princess' eyes.

Lyseil nearly did the 'chipmunk' face again in response to his whisper, but instead gave Jax a poke in the spine with the hand that was placed on his back. She gave him a look with narrowed eyes and a slightly amused smile.

"I didn't know it was something people talked about regarding me though, hmm..." she was politely ignoring the chipmunk-comment now. "But I guess the name Panteer gives it away..."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:33 am

Jax jerked a slight bit at her poking his spine but let out an amused chuckle "They don't as far as I know, I don't many besides Niall knows exactly what your name means. I am simply an inquisitive mind and I do remember a bit myself from my time on Alderaan. I don't think its a topic of regular discussion. Is it something you want to keep hidden?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:44 am

"I suppose so..." she pressed her lips together, clearly thinking about it. "Not as such. I mean, I don't broadcast it, but I haven't really made any efforts to keep it a secret either - if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have been using the Panteer-name, after all."

Lyseil nodded slightly. "So it's not something you need to be worried about trying to keep secret or anything like that."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:52 am

Niall Organa wrote:Niall was good with words. He always had been. And part of that was being good at knowing what to say.

Sometimes that was nothing at all.

And so, Niall was silent as he and Luth danced together. His hand shifted on her back, just a little, fingers brushing against her, drawing her just a little nearer. His eyes closed; he didn't need them to hear the music, or to sense his partner.

He hears her voice softly, only just keeping from being drowned out by the music. "Not sure I've ever danced exactly like this..."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:58 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"I suppose so..." she pressed her lips together, clearly thinking about it. "Not as such. I mean, I don't broadcast it, but I haven't really made any efforts to keep it a secret either - if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have been using the Panteer-name, after all."

Lyseil nodded slightly. "So it's not something you need to be worried about trying to keep secret or anything like that."

Jax shook his head and spun her a bit finishing her with a dip "apologies for bringing it up, now lets unfurrow that brow and go back to have a good time eh?" he asked jovially as they straightened and he held her close through the swaying movements of the music letting his tongue get a brief respite from its constant wagging he simply enjoyed the dance for a moment, enjoyed Lyseil's smell, her feel, the way she moved.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 am

Likewise, Lyseil was happy to enjoy the fun of dancing for now and to let the chatter rest for now. They could always chat more later when it was time for a break for refreshements and they could regroup with the others they knew!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 am

Luth Khalan wrote:He hears her voice softly, only just keeping from being drowned out by the music. "Not sure I've ever danced exactly like this..."

"Oh?" Niall murmured, matching her tone. "I didn't realize. I thought you had."

Another turn, slow, moving in unison. "I certainly never have."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:08 am

It seems that Azura had arrived. She'd debated it for a while before deciding that she needed to watch over Jax. However, surprisingly,she didn't turn up in armour. The dress she wore was even quite stylish and tight-fitting, which showed her off quite well. She still had both blasters and the odd pipe-shaped weapon with her and quite visible as well.

So, she found a wall to lean against with some alcohol in hand, and sipped it while watching the party...and perhaps a little glaring in Jaxs direction as he danced with Ditzy.

At this angle...I'd hit them both. He'd deserve it though.

(Ooc - open for conversation!)
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:34 am

Jax saw Azura against the wall and smiled at first until he saw the glare he let out a small sigh as he separated himself from Lyseil "Well princess I believe my date has arrived. It was an honor and a pleasure to be certain." he said with a smile as he gave the princess a bow and lightly brushed his lips against her knuckles in customary fashion "perhaps later in the evening we will dance again."

Azura Mora wrote:It seems that Azura had arrived. She'd debated it for a while before deciding that she needed to watch over Jax. However, surprisingly,she didn't turn up in armour. The dress she wore was even quite stylish and tight-fitting, which showed her off quite well. She still had both blasters and the odd pipe-shaped weapon with her and quite visible as well.

So, she found a wall to lean against with some alcohol in hand, and sipped it while watching the party...and perhaps a little glaring in Jaxs direction as he danced with Ditzy.

At this angle...I'd hit them both. He'd deserve it though.

(Ooc - open for conversation!)

with that he turned and moved towards his partner "Well I was wondering if you were going to take me up on my invitation, assumed you wouldn't be coming at this point." he said with a warm smile as he stood near her. Jax eyed Azura up and down "my my where did you get that? you look stunning for sure."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:48 am

Oddyn took in the perfunctory beer, and the room. Some known faces with some less known faces doing telling or suggestive stuff. After he'd seen enough, he turned toward the bar.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:23 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax saw Azura against the wall and smiled at first until he saw the glare he let out a small sigh as he separated himself from Lyseil "Well princess I believe my date has arrived. It was an honor and a pleasure to be certain." he said with a smile as he gave the princess a bow and lightly brushed his lips against her knuckles in customary fashion "perhaps later in the evening we will dance again."

with that he turned and moved towards his partner "Well I was wondering if you were going to take me up on my invitation, assumed you wouldn't be coming at this point." he said with a warm smile as he stood near her. Jax eyed Azura up and down "my my where did you get that? you look stunning for sure."

Lyseil noticed where the gaze went, and then chuckled with understanding as Jax excused himself. "It's quite alright. You shouldn't be dancing with another lady if she is your date, after all," she remarked with a brief smirk. His formal bow and kiss was given a regal curtsy in return along with a gentle dip of the head. "Please, enjoy yourself tonigh - both of you!"

And with that, she was now alone.

Might as well hit the bar and try some exciting drink! She gave the bearded Mandalorian a friendly smile but turned her attention to the choices of drink... it was fun to be able to choose something not 'beer' after having endured that for a long time.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:27 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:And with that, she was now alone.

Might as well hit the bar and try some exciting drink!

The Mandalorian at the bar took notice. He was about to order something more serious than beer too.

"What are you going to drink?" He asked casually.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:29 am

"Hmmm... " she pursed her lips in thought and fingertips drummed on the countertop. The hands looked rather dainty, but the fingertips were more calloused rather than trimmed and delicate like most ladies like her probably would have. "I don't know yet. I often have a gin & tonic, but I feel like I want to go all out tonight with those two drinks I have to choose from!"

Lyseil gave him a bright smile. "Any ideas yourself, sir?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:30 am

Jax Dolross wrote:with that he turned and moved towards his partner "Well I was wondering if you were going to take me up on my invitation, assumed you wouldn't be coming at this point." he said with a warm smile as he stood near her. Jax eyed Azura up and down "my my where did you get that? you look stunning for sure."

One might think with her right arm taped up from an injury, she would be less dangerous.

She calmly (at least outwardly) put her drink down on the side, then turned and punched him hard in the chest with her left fist. She then reclaimed her drink, still wordlessly, and sipped it.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:31 am

Niall Organa wrote:"Oh?" Niall murmured, matching her tone. "I didn't realize. I thought you had."

Another turn, slow, moving in unison. "I certainly never have."

"I meant in this particular relaxing sort of way," she explained, then giggled a little. "I've done this style of dance before."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:35 am

Azura Mora wrote:
Jax Dolross wrote:with that he turned and moved towards his partner "Well I was wondering if you were going to take me up on my invitation, assumed you wouldn't be coming at this point." he said with a warm smile as he stood near her. Jax eyed Azura up and down "my my where did you get that? you look stunning for sure."

One might think with her right arm taped up from an injury, she would be less dangerous.

She calmly (at least outwardly) put her drink down on the side, then turned and punched him hard in the chest with her left fist. She then reclaimed her drink, still wordlessly, and sipped it.

Jax gasped and then collapsed down to a knee as she punched the sight of one of his newly acquired wounds, normally he would have been able to take that with a grunt and a bit of soreness but after the past two days his muscles and skin in the area were a little bit weaker than normal. "Bloody...hell..." he wheezed out "it...was just...a....dance." he said as he slowly rose breath more labored than before.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:42 am

"If you're up for some sweet fire, Tevraki whiskey would be a good choice. It holds onto tongue nicely." He pointed to the bottles. "It looks like a good fare is on the menu." He then ordered two, on rocks, taking in the girl briefly. His calloused was very calloused, and the angle of his face visible to her probably didn't even begin to tell the story of the amount of scars that marked him. Tall and bulky, he resembled those armoured Mandalorians the Republic force was so intent on killing over this campaign. The okhre-hued shriek-hawk emblazoned on his arm might have been telling about his allegiances beyond this bar, this camp and this war. "Odd is good. Or Oddyn. Your call."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:50 am

Tethys arrives as the party is getting to full swing... and just in time to see Azura slug Jax in the solar plexus. Raising an eyebrow at the scene, she weaves her way into the crowd.

Perhaps to the surprise of some, she's forsaken her usual quasi-uniform of loose robes in favor of a drapey, slightly daring white dress that echoes the traditional clothing of the Order while also suiting her willowy build. Her locs are twisted up into a simple chignon.

Zanebry will have to forgive a lady for wearing the same dress twice. She does only have the one, after all.

((Please PM if approaching, since I'm off to sleep soon and afraid I might miss you--otherwise, I'll find someone to pounce on in the morning. :twisted: ))
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:54 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"If you're up for some sweet fire, Tevraki whiskey would be a good choice. It holds onto tongue nicely." He pointed to the bottles. "It looks like a good fare is on the menu." He then ordered two, on rocks, taking in the girl briefly. His calloused was very calloused, and the angle of his face visible to her probably didn't even begin to tell the story of the amount of scars that marked him. Tall and bulky, he resembled those armoured Mandalorians the Republic force was so intent on killing over this campaign. The okhre-hued shriek-hawk emblazoned on his arm might have been telling about his allegiances beyond this bar, this camp and this war. "Odd is good. Or Oddyn. Your call."

"Tevraki? I don't think I've tried it," she mused with some interest. Whisky wasn't her usual go-to, but well, tonight was a night of having fun - and it was fun to try new things. "Let's try it then!"

The dress she wore didn't seem to reveal much, as she seemed to be the most modestly dressed woman here in that regard, even if the lace-detail of the garment was quite exquisite. Too all appearances, she looked nothing like a warrior, with such a slight figure.

"Oddyn? Hmmm... that's Vizsla then?" Lyseil discreetly pointed to the tattoo. "Lyseil Panteer. But just Lyseil is fine!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax gasped and then collapsed down to a knee as she punched the sight of one of his newly acquired wounds, normally he would have been able to take that with a grunt and a bit of soreness but after the past two days his muscles and skin in the area were a little bit weaker than normal. "Bloody...hell..." he wheezed out "it...was just...a....dance." he said as he slowly rose breath more labored than before.
[/quote]

"It was just a punch" Azura shrugged, sipping her drink again "now we're even, right?"

She put her hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze and smiling.

"Feel better? See, why would you want to dance with a Ditz when you can be with me?"
Last edited by Azura Mora on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azura Mora

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:05 am

Luth Khalan wrote:"I meant in this particular relaxing sort of way," she explained, then giggled a little. "I've done this style of dance before."

"You haven't?" Niall laughed softly in response to her giggle. "Well, I suppose this is my first time with Jizz. Even if I have danced slowly like this before." Pleasant, and easier to not step on feet.

"What do you think?" He murmured.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:09 am

Azura Mora wrote:
"It was just a punch" Azura shrugged, sipping her drink again "now we're even, right?"

She put her hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze and smiling.

"Feel better? See, why would you want to dance with a Ditz when you can be with me?"

Jax grimaced "yeah but you punched me right in my blaster burn or did you not notice my writhing in pain for a moment?" he asked with a quirk of his eyebrow.

"Azura you know I enjoy being with you but we have got to work on your jealousy issues." he said with a rueful shake of his head and a small smile. He brushed some hair out of her face and looked her in the eyes "I'm not with her, even if i'm friendly or dance with her or another woman. It doesn't mean anything, I'm with you Azura."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 am

Zanebry was late, but then he had expected to b,e getting ready with his injury had been more time consuming then usual by far. Not to mention the walk over had been a horror. Perhaps he did have a bit too much pride, no that was a ridiculous notion. Arriving at the door he took a moment to compose himself; he couldn't just limp in half dead, before entering.

Z was dressed stylishly, even for himself in a formal suit of black and grey, his trademark hat still in place, as well as his simple black gloves. His beard was newly trimmed, and any signs of his earlier injuries covered by synth skin. Clasped in his hand was a simple walking stick, of black and silver, as much an ornament as a aide to help him walk. He did his best not to lean on it too heavily as he made his way over to the bar, calling over the bartender,and ordering a whiskey and water. Mingling would come shortly.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:15 am

Oddyn was the last to judge a girl by the number of frills or the price tag on her dress, though her unwarriorlike form made him wonder for a brief moment, broken by her apt recognition of his Clan crest. That drew out a smile from above the bonsai-level-groomed beard.

"Yes, Vizsla. A soldier of fortune." As the whiskey arrived, he rocked her glass lightly holding it in his metallic fingers of the cyberarm, assessing the swirl, then passed it to her and picked up his own, raising it. "For the meeting, Lyseil. Oya."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:21 am

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax grimaced "yeah but you punched me right in my blaster burn or did you not notice my writhing in pain for a moment?" he asked with a quirk of his eyebrow.

"Azura you know I enjoy being with you but we have got to work on your jealousy issues." he said with a rueful shake of his head and a small smile. He brushed some hair out of her face and looked her in the eyes "I'm not with her, even if i'm friendly or dance with her or another woman. It doesn't mean anything, I'm with you Azura."

"Hmph" She crossed her arms, wincing a little "that didn't look like friendly dancing from here! I'm no Alderaan Ditz you know, never will be. Don't want to be either, they're pointless and no fun at all."

She paused, before adding "sorry about the location of the punch...but not the punch itself. That's your fault."
Azura Mora

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics