Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby R4OXY » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Ze spuns ze's head chassis. *I am not sure I understand, but you appear to be having a positive emotion, which I am given to understand is optimal for organics.*

The droid bobbed ze's chassis. *Take satisfaction in your chosen activity Delmi Koor.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:57 pm

She chuckled once through her nostrils, "I'll try R4."

And with that she stood up straight and made for the exit if not stopped.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:38 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"Fancy indeed. You're more graceful that you give yourself credit to." A reverse spin was a way to ease her into one-hand hold, firm but comfortable due to his physical prowess, stopping reclining half-way, followed by an arched pull ended with straightening her back into the frame. His arms created a space in which liberal choices of dancing figures could be made while buffering safety was guaranteed.

"Heh, well, this isn't the first time I've done something like this. Just kind of wished I was more of a natural at it. However, I think I have you to thank for the lead," she chuckled as she followed with his direction. She didn't take too liberal moves to get carried away with the occasion but she probably threw in a hand gesture or two to show that she could almost be just as fancy.
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:48 am

Hamelin wrote:
Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys quirks an eyebrow, surprised--after all, she'd expected the doctor to be far too annoyed at this point to pay attention to what she's wearing--but not all the way to nonplussed.

"That's on you Doctor Ormont, not me. Have a good evening," and she raises her hand for a slow parting wave.

Hamelin gets distracted for a little bit and then notices Tethys follow Cole off somewhere. He decides to go check up on them to see if they are okay. Eventually finding her on her own he asks. <Odin>
"Is Dr. Ormont okay? He seemed to be in a hurry."

/ Gah... sorry I didn't reply for a while. /

"Well. He says he is fine," Tethys replies dryly.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:50 am

Teffa wrote:"Heh, well, this isn't the first time I've done something like this. Just kind of wished I was more of a natural at it. However, I think I have you to thank for the lead," she chuckled as she followed with his direction. She didn't take too liberal moves to get carried away with the occasion but she probably threw in a hand gesture or two to show that she could almost be just as fancy.

He enjoyed her restrained flare, laughing softly at the ironic tinge in it. He encouraged her calf to hook around his and twirled her in a full gliding rotation before spinning up his arm and returning to the basic frame, followed by a short hop into a chasse him stepping, but her floating through the air in his arms, toes just brushing the floor. "And I you for letting me. Guess we're even."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:47 am

"Oookay, heey now..." This was perhaps a touch too 'acrobatic' than she was used to and stopped short of a staggering along. However, she stayed strapped along for the ride, which seemed like the apt descriptor to her as she was off the ground briefly with her mermaid-tailed skirt dragging on the ground.

She let out a snall breath once she was let down again eventually, chucking in relief. "...That's good, I recently found myself debt-free too..."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 am

Hamelin decides not to take it any farther and returns to the previous topic as he looks up at the much taller woman. <Jeet>
"Well that experience from before is being put to good use now isn't it? Though to be honest, I was not expecting dancing and mingling during in a war zone."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:51 am

"If there was any owing left after this campaign, there'd be a reason to look out for the other across the galaxy." He chuckled, opting for more standard passes during a calmer musical interlude. "No idea if you enjoy such loose ends or not."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:32 am

Hamelin wrote:Hamelin decides not to take it any farther and returns to the previous topic as he looks up at the much taller woman. <Jeet>
"Well that experience from before is being put to good use now isn't it? Though to be honest, I was not expecting dancing and mingling during in a war zone."

"Nor was I, but it is not that strange, on reflection. The middle of a war is precisely when soldiers need a reminder of the pleasures of peace," Tethys observes with a faint shrug as she looks around at the merrymakers.
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am

<Kun> Hamelin replies.
"I cannot say that I had the pleasure for that kind of diplomatic training. Did you have a lot of training with this? I should look into learning how to dance perhaps."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Teffa let out a low coy chuckle at that. "It really depends, I'm not usually given the option. It can be very flattering sometimes, although most of the time debt is not intended as flattery. If it were up to me, I'd sometimes rather it come with some forewarning around my busy schedule than show up unexpectedly."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Hamelin wrote:<Kun> Hamelin replies.
"I cannot say that I had the pleasure for that kind of diplomatic training. Did you have a lot of training with this? I should look into learning how to dance perhaps."

"In dancing? No, not really. But I did manage to master standing along the wall and not looking out of place while everyone else dances." One corner of Tethys's lips turns up wryly.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 am

Teffa wrote:Teffa let out a low coy chuckle at that. "It really depends, I'm not usually given the option. It can be very flattering sometimes, although most of the time debt is not intended as flattery. If it were up to me, I'd sometimes rather it come with some forewarning around my busy schedule than show up unexpectedly."

"That requires having your comm ID." He chuckled, initiating a half-spin that would move her into them facing the same direction as their intertwined hands would cross just before her.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:54 am

"Hm, oh..." Teffa murmured as they shifted position and brought her probably closer to Oddyn in their hold, even if her back was presumably facing him.

She chuckled afterwards, "Sure, I don't see that being too much of a big deal," after all, she did have two commlinks too. It did help have multiple lines for multiple people.

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:15 am

"Thanks." He nodded amid two gentle pendular slides sideways. "Does your line of work invite serious trouble?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:20 am

"My line of work? Naaah..." She said coyly as she followed along with his guidance and his considerate movements. "Things tend to be rather normal, cut and dry and not too thrilling...I'm not a combat pilot or a soldier of fortune. Sure, maybe I've found some trouble in the past but I have yet to say I've found much as freight-mover. The job hasn't become awkward yet."

Then again, she hadn't been a freight-mover for long either.

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:17 pm

"The Hutts will take notice if you're too successful on your own." He said lightly amid a comfortable swing, casualising the remark.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Teffa snickered at that, "Here I thought I had a chance to go in a new direction! I can't do anything without getting the Hutt's attention, can I? That's fine, I don't think they'll be noticing my anytime soon. I won't be decking my ship with golden plates and jewelled switches just yet! Heck, I'm barely affording the credits to fuel my ship to go elsewhere, heh."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:38 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"In dancing? No, not really. But I did manage to master standing along the wall and not looking out of place while everyone else dances." One corner of Tethys's lips turns up wryly.

<Klack> Hamelin asks curiously seemingly like he completely misinterpreted the remark.
"Oh? Is there a special technique or posture that one must maintain or over to accomplish that?"
Hamelin

Previous
Forum Statistics