Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:08 pm

"I suppose you do make a point after a fashion. Those two sides of the force they believe in, seems like it will always force them into contention." Especially when you realized it influenced their actions, and warped how they thought.

"I think most people can be assholes." Zane replied with a wry smile on his lips. "I know I've been known to become, on more then one occasion." He glanced around the table. "I know if we're going to continue this chat, I could use another drink. "Anyone else in need of one?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:And another Mandalore thought it'd better died in fire. Oddyn thought, but smiled, finishing his own drink. "Life's funny that way. We march on, see what it brings us. Have a good evening, Lyseil." He then rose from the stool and looked around. He felt like dancing.

"Enjoy yourself, Oddyn," she said with a cheerful smile to the departing Mandalorian, and turned her attention to the crowd. People seemed to be having a good time, at least.

Niall seemed to be locked in a gathering of sorts with Z, Sabine, and omigosh, is that dr. Rexa?!
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vasir Rexa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:41 pm

“I could stand to enjoy another drink,” Vasir requested.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 pm

"Why don't you let me get it, Z?" Niall put in. "You've done plenty of hosting this evening. Besides, I think I have some more dancing to do. I can't be holding a drink just yet, myself."

Clearing his throat, he glanced over towards the bar. Spotting Lyseil looking over, he flashed her a quick grin, although he stopped just short of giving her a little wave with his fingers.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Lyseil smiled to Niall too. "Having fun, or has Z assigned you to waiter-duty now?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:27 pm

The grin returned. "Indeed. I do have a drink order to pick up." He took a step away, close enough that Z could still tell him what drink he wanted.

His lips quirked. "After that, I think I can let the other waiters take over. And I'd be honored if you'd dance with me."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:29 pm

"Sure!" she smiled happily. She had been waiting for her promised dance patiently so far! "I'll be right here, or do you need help carrying the drinks?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Niall considered a moment, although her enthusiasm brought a smile to his lips. As it always did. "Perhaps you could carry Z's drink, while I carry drinks for the two ladies?" His lips quirked. "That seems appropriate."

As they walked towards the bar, he leaned a little closer. "You look lovely in that dress, by the way." He murmured, his grey eyes flashing appreciation at her.

He cleared his throat. "I also need your help choosing drinks for them. Z's easy. Sabine... also whiskey, I think. But what about the doctor?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:53 pm

"Thank you," she blushed faintly as she smiled, "You look rather dashing yourself. As always, that cape looks good on you." Her amber eyes were slowly tracing over his figure, appriciating what she was seeing.

"Hmm... something sophisticated for the good doctor? Like a martini?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 pm

"I believe our glorious Captain has retreated to flirt." Zane mused as Niall walked over to join Lyseil. He certainly hoped the man didn't plan to bring him a whiskey.

"I suppose our round of drinks is likely to be surprises."He looked between the two ladies. "If you wish to linger a while, why dont we take a seat? I'd usually invite one of the two of you dancing, but I'm under instructions not to try and dance on a broken leg."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:This was a mistake, Cole’s stomach twisted unpleasantly. “Excuse me,” he murmured to Layne and Teffa, before making a break for the door. As he went, he plucked out his hypospray and began urgently loading it.

As Hamelin’s attention seems to have wandered off elsewhere, Tethys is free to look around the room and notices Cole’s hasty break for the exit. Frowning slightly, the tall woman in white cuts through the crowd like a ship with a favorable breeze, fetching up nearby. “Doctor, are you all right? You look unwell...”
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:08 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Thank you," she blushed faintly as she smiled, "You look rather dashing yourself. As always, that cape looks good on you." Her amber eyes were slowly tracing over his figure, appriciating what she was seeing.

"Hmm... something sophisticated for the good doctor? Like a martini?"

"Thank you." Niall said, watching her watch him. It brought a slow flush to his face. He often drew looks from admirers, but there was something more about the way she looked at him. Perhaps it was because she was really seeing him, too.

His eyebrows went up. "That sounds like a fine fit. Very well. I'll handle that, if you'll pour the whiskeys." He chuckled softly. "Nobility and royalty, tending bar together. Well, we do live to serve, after all." He busied himself, fetching a martini glass, putting it together competently, if not especially skillfully.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Lyseil chuckled. "That much I can manage." She had poured for Z earlier that evening, after all. She did, however, lift the bottle and looked questioningly over in Z's direction, waiting for him to give a signal of yay or nay for the choice.

"You didn't do much drink pouring back during the Acamdey?" she asked with a hint of mischief to Niall.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Niall laughed softly. "Hardly. I was a dork, remember? The only experience I had with alcohol was when one of the other students smuggled in a bottle of wine from his family's orchards." He shook his head. "I had about half a cup, and thought it was terrible. I hope my taste has improved since then." His lips quirked. "Of course, he was a Thul, so perhaps it really was that bad."

He added the gin, pouring rather casually. "I did a bit of it back on Tatooine, actually. There was an officer's bar, there, and a tradition that the junior officer make the drinks. And guess who was the junior officer?" He paused a moment, adding the vermouth, before looking up to give her a grin. "But I think they appreciated that I tended to overdo it with the alcohol, so their two drinks were pretty strong."
Niall Organa

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:14 pm

Tethys Carrack wrote:As Hamelin’s attention seems to have wandered off elsewhere, Tethys is free to look around the room and notices Cole’s hasty break for the exit. Frowning slightly, the tall woman in white cuts through the crowd like a ship with a favorable breeze, fetching up nearby. “Doctor, are you all right? You look unwell...”

Cole had the hypospray in one hand and his flask in the other. He drank deeply, applied the injection to the inside of his wrist, and brought his attention to Tethys. For a moment, he is unable to form a coherent response, his gaze following the plunging neckline of her dress, fascinated by the contrast of the white fabric against her dark skin. The woman has a presence that reminds him of Shaisha.

“I’m quite fine, thank you Jedi Knight Carrack.”
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:17 pm

At the look from Lyseil, Zane offered her a warm smile before lifting his martini glass. A good eye might spot a thin slice of citrus peel instead of any form of olive.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:22 pm

"Thuls," Lyseils chuckled. As if the word alone and the tone of her voice said everything that needed to be said.

So not whiskey then. Hmm... lemondrop martini? Lyseil did have sharp eyes, but most an encyclopedic knowledge of drinks than actually experience with a lot of them. "Well then, former-junior officer," she grinned as she looked back to Niall. "Seems like there's an order for another martini, and not a whiskey. You know to mix a lemondrop?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:31 pm

"Oh really?" Niall glanced over his shoulder back at the little group, and then back at Lyseil.

He smiled. "I don't, in fact. At least, I don't remember the proportions. I could use the help of someone who does." He spread his hands, palms up. "Direct me? My hands are at your disposal."
Niall Organa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:
Tethys Carrack wrote:As Hamelin’s attention seems to have wandered off elsewhere, Tethys is free to look around the room and notices Cole’s hasty break for the exit. Frowning slightly, the tall woman in white cuts through the crowd like a ship with a favorable breeze, fetching up nearby. “Doctor, are you all right? You look unwell...”

Cole had the hypospray in one hand and his flask in the other. He drank deeply, applied the injection to the inside of his wrist, and brought his attention to Tethys. For a moment, he is unable to form a coherent response, his gaze following the plunging neckline of her dress, fascinated by the contrast of the white fabric against her dark skin. The woman has a presence that reminds him of Shaisha.

“I’m quite fine, thank you Jedi Knight Carrack.”

"You seem--pale." She seems to search for a word for a beat before settling on that one, her eyes following the empty hypospray still in his hand. It's clear she finds his protestation not at all convincing. "I heard several noncombatant personnel were injured in the operation last night..."
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Teffa wrote:"Okay, see you around, Doctor Ormont..." She said as she gave him a wave, letting him go. He likely had endured enough and she wasn't going to make a scene with anchoring here.

Here, she had been doing all this talking and chatting without parting in the bar. With Ormont gone, she supposed she still had her two drink limit and went get herself a glass of something. "Correllian's best, or second best, thanks!"

Seeing no-one eager to dance with for the moment, Oddyn returned to the bar for a second round of Tevraki on the rocks. Seeing another whiskey aficionado, he took the nearby seat.

"A rare chance to drink something better than beer around here."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Niall Organa wrote:"Oh really?" Niall glanced over his shoulder back at the little group, and then back at Lyseil.

He smiled. "I don't, in fact. At least, I don't remember the proportions. I could use the help of someone who does." He spread his hands, palms up. "Direct me? My hands are at your disposal."

"Team-effort then," she nodded, smiling brightly. "Like a vodka martini, if I remember. Shaken, not stirred. Of course."

With Niall doing the mixing, Lyseil could coat the rim of the glass with sugar. At least she recalled that it often had that. As she did so, she directed her mixing-partner with the proper proportions of vodka , triple sec, simple syrup, and lemonjuice.

"We used to mix drinks at the dorm at the Academy," she smirked, "but we were terrible at getting the proportions right. Still, it was pretty fun when we all wanted to have Cosmopolitans because we'd seen on the holos how sophisticated ladies drank Cosmopolitan... nothing could have prepared us for how bitter and sour it actually is."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:49 pm

"Of course." Niall murmured. "Especially since we do have such fine shakers at our disposal."

He followed her instructions competently, although just as with the first martini, he tended to have a slightly heavy hand with the alcohol. The two quickly settled into an easy rhythm. "Oh really?" Niall flashed her a quick smile at the story. "How did you manage to come by the ingredients? Our dormitories were all very strict; I can hardly imagine we could have smuggled in enough to make a mixed drink."

With her help, the shaker was full; Niall lifted it, hesitated, then passed it to Lyseil. "If you would do the honor." He said, lips quirking.

Folding his arms, he sighed. "But that does rather match my experience with the wine. It's quite one thing to see or hear about something. Quite another thing to experience it."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:53 pm

A soft sigh escaped Z's lips as the two geeks tried their hand at mixology, this was going to be a far cry from a success.

Turning to the table his lips curled into a wry smile. "I believe the sergeant intends to poison me with sugar... another of you two ladies happen to have a sweet tooth do you?" He asked looking from the Doctor to Sabine.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:56 pm

"Some dresses are excellent for hiding small bottles," Lyseil giggled. Though she gave a curious look as Niall passed her the shaker, but shrugged and accepted it. "Okaaay... hmm... give me the strainer then."

She settled easily back into the reminiscing smile. "But yes, we'd just smuggle in small bottles each and mix together drinks with what we had available. There were some... mixed results, to say the least," she giggled again. Goodness, maybe she shouldn't have been drinking with Z earlier - she was being fairly bubbly right now.

At least there was no spilling as she poured the drink into the glass.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Tethys Carrack wrote:"You seem--pale." She seems to search for a word for a beat before settling on that one, her eyes following the empty hypospray still in his hand. It's clear she finds his protestation not at all convincing. "I heard several noncombatant personnel were injured in the operation last night..."

“Yes, I was one of them. I understand that you came through quite unscathed though. You are a credit to the Jedi Order, and the Republic.” He couldn’t say the same for Rav, slipping the hypospray away and taking a mouthful from his flask, a sadness forming in the tired lines around his eyes.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics