Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby R4OXY » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 pm

The droid nodded and processed the punch that had occurred towards Jax out of the corner of its optical port. From ze's keen sensors, that appeared to be his partner Azura. If this was how she treated partners, ze wanted nothing to do with it. It was optimal that ze had come to this dance now, so to have seen this interaction before making ze's final decision.

*Ahh. So there is different level of optimal lubrication for each individual. That would be difficult to monitor. A gauge might solve that problem. Perhaps organics should have one installed.*

Moving back to the topic currently on ze's processors, ze asked *Is it common to harm your partner while mating or posturing? That individual appears to have punched another, but now they are dancing and making mating gestures.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Teffa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:01 pm

Teffa cast a look of sympathy at the doctor, "Actually, Doctor, you're more than welcome to have one of shares. I kind of owe you for heckling you a while back."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:01 pm

"For some folks it's normal. For others not. Imagine folks like they are droids who haven't ever had their memories wiped. They develop certain like... non-optimal data loops from time to time that make them act in ways that aren't always helpful in achieving their desired function... But then there are others who have their own quirks and like others quirks. Algorithms line up in the right way and... boom. Mating rituals commence."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby R4OXY » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:03 pm

The droid spins ze's head chassis. *Perhaps I should cease studying organic mating rituals. This is far more complex than I had imagined.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

R4OXY

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:06 pm

"I'm with you there R4. Never had much interest in mating rituals myself." She replied with a chuckle, followed by a sip of her drink.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby R4OXY » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 pm

The droid turns ze's optical port towards the organic. *What does interest you then?*

R4OXY

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:10 pm

"Staying alive. I'm a mercenary of sorts. So fighting... blasters... armor... tactics... piloting. That kind of stuff." She replied.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby R4OXY » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:11 pm

*Organic life seems very focused on either mating or conquering or fighting. Is this true of most organics or just those within this area?*

One might almost suppose the droid was doing a paper on the topic. Curiosity can't kill a droid at least.

R4OXY

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:16 pm

"Certainly a lot of them in a military organization like this. Since like the prime directive of an army is to win fights. I fight cuz it's the only skill I'm trained to do really. Only way of keeping food on the table for a girl like me."

She paused, "But I bet you that if you talk to a good number of folks here they'd be able to tell you a bit more about the peaceful aspects of organic life. Find some secretary or bureaucrat and they'd probably be able to tell you about things not military-focused."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 pm

She gave Cole an upnod in greeting.

"I could always try to use the Force to sneak a drink from behind the bar."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Heckling? Cole mentally shrugged it off; if it had been to his face, he’d failed to read the context cues and, if it hadn’t, then he figured he didn’t want to know. He slipped out his flask and took another sip, awkwardly shifting his weight to the other foot, at a loss for what to say. There was a low-key craving in the back of his mind, a sort of itch or humming, and he drummed his fingers on the pouch that contained his hypospray.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:"Nonsense we're in a battlefield we're all bound to get wounds, don't think about it so much. You look absolutely stunning in that dress. I mean would it kill you to lose a couple of the weapons? For one night?" He said with a little grin.

"It might" Azura pouted "nobody else seems smart enough to carry their weapons around, so someone has to be ready to jump into a fight if we get attacked."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:55 pm

He shrugged. "Conventional arms or WMD, the difference is in aesthetics and statistics? 3 centuries ago the Republic used some crafty gravity well to annihilate Mandalorian fleets in entirety." He mused stroking his beard with the good hand, sipping slowly. "And my people had deployed atomics back in the day, right? So I guess it's all fair game in war even though casualty numbers are sometimes changing magnitudes. Still, to win this, we probably need to take the mass driver down. Will be a hell of a fight. I am looking forward to it."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Azura Mora wrote:"It might" Azura pouted "nobody else seems smart enough to carry their weapons around, so someone has to be ready to jump into a fight if we get attacked."

he stepped closer to Azura and placed a hand on her hip briefly kissing her "and I suppose that too makes you who you are." he grabbed her good hand and started leading her to the dance floor "Now come on lets try and loosen up a bit."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:He shrugged. "Conventional arms or WMD, the difference is in aesthetics and statistics? 3 centuries ago the Republic used some crafty gravity well to annihilate Mandalorian fleets in entirety." He mused stroking his beard with the good hand, sipping slowly. "And my people had deployed atomics back in the day, right? So I guess it's all fair game in war even though casualty numbers are sometimes changing magnitudes. Still, to win this, we probably need to take the mass driver down. Will be a hell of a fight. I am looking forward to it."

Being well-educated in both history and other parts of Republic law, Lyseil wanted to on a rant on exactly what had happened there, and the consequences Revan had suffered for it, but... Ugh, no, not tonight. It's supposed to be R&R for everyone! This isn't the time for a lecture.

Instead, she took a deep breath and another sip of the tevraki. It certainly went down easy.

"I personally would have preferred that fighting would not be nescessary, but if I had my way, Bankor would've been untouched by this disaster..." she shrugged slightly. Fighting rarely led to anything productive. "Nothing to do now but to help Bankor the best we can, and prevent another catastrophe like what happened to Garig."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Oddyn would not go there either, not being easily sold on the illusion that any partisan history can be narrated objectively by one side. So he took a deep sip too. "So a pacifist, hmmm? Can't say I empathise, with how war is an important part of Mandalorian life. But the differences don't matter that much as long as we fight the same people." He smiled. "So how about a toast to the demise of that mass driver?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Sabine slowly entered, dress uniform once again, though the addition of a metallic leg was clinging quite loudly. She glanced around, but didn't say a word, just waved at people.

(PM if approached please)
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:Oddyn would not go there either, not being easily sold on the illusion that any partisan history can be narrated objectively by one side. So he took a deep sip too. "So a pacifist, hmmm? Can't say I empathise, with how war is an important part of Mandalorian life. But the differences don't matter that much as long as we fight the same people." He smiled. "So how about a toast to the demise of that mass driver?"

"Pacifist... maybe. I just think we can be better than what war tends to draw out in some people," she murmured, trying not to think of the reports of what the likes of Eralynn Varad had been up to. Or the suicide bombers.

"Sure, I can toast to the demise of that weapon." Lyseil nodded and raised her glass. "Salut." It was a more refined and sophisticated Alderaanian toast, but it came more naturally to her than the 'oya' of the Mando'ade. After the drink, it was time to turn it around. "So what brings a soldier of fortune here to fight against your brothers and sisters? I understand the Irregulars and the Crusaders, but..." she let the sentence draw out, letting him fill in the blanks.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Teffa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:She gave Cole an upnod in greeting.

"I could always try to use the Force to sneak a drink from behind the bar."

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Heckling? Cole mentally shrugged it off; if it had been to his face, he’d failed to read the context cues and, if it hadn’t, then he figured he didn’t want to know. He slipped out his flask and took another sip, awkwardly shifting his weight to the other foot, at a loss for what to say. There was a low-key craving in the back of his mind, a sort of itch or humming, and he drummed his fingers on the pouch that contained his hypospray.

Teffa continued to smile silently as she awaited his response, only to watch him take out his flask again to take another sip from it. She waited patiently to see if he was going to say something after the drink. Maybe he just needed a refreshment break? She was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

...After a while when it became clear that they might have run into a reef with their conversation, Teffa spoke up again with a chuckle. "Ahah...I guess drinks as a thank you doesn't quite cut it. That's fine, I'll just have to think of something else."

She turned to regard Layne. "Uhm, I guess you're a Jedi too then. Sorry about the earlier comment, I just assumed Jedi don't drink."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 pm

"I'm new," she said, coincidentally; or perhaps entirely intentionally; taking a gulp from her glass.

"Nobody told me I can't drink."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Thoughtfully, “I guess I could see the Jedi not being so fond of clouding one’s judgement with booze. Nor are they particularly into all things in moderation.”
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:23 am

Sabine Kelborn wrote:Sabine slowly entered, dress uniform once again, though the addition of a metallic leg was clinging quite loudly. She glanced around, but didn't say a word, just waved at people.

(PM if approached please)

Zane raised a hand, to beckon Sabine over to his table, she was likely on even more painkillers then he was after all. When she arrived, he'd take a moment to look her over. "Did you put that on just for me?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:25 am

Sabine clanked over gladly. "Well, I figured you could do with a pick me up after this morning..." she eyed him up and down. "You look better than me though."
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:44 am

"Let me take you out shopping, and we can fix that right up. You'll Just have to learn to like a skirt." There was a bit of amusement in his eyes as he looked up at her, and gestured for her to take a seat. "But thanks, I'm glad you like it."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:37 am

Delmi Koor wrote:"Certainly a lot of them in a military organization like this. Since like the prime directive of an army is to win fights. I fight cuz it's the only skill I'm trained to do really. Only way of keeping food on the table for a girl like me."

She paused, "But I bet you that if you talk to a good number of folks here they'd be able to tell you a bit more about the peaceful aspects of organic life. Find some secretary or bureaucrat and they'd probably be able to tell you about things not military-focused."

The droid boops. *Do you not long for peace? Or do you find fighting stimulating? Another spoke of organics finding stimulation within combat and aggression.*

R4OXY

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics