Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 am

"Aha! That makes sense." Niall chuckled. "Superior outfitted. And a lack of masculine pride, no doubt. If you're referring to those teeny-tiny little bottles, I think most of the boys were convinced we could handle harder things." He shook his head. "You should have seen the choking and brave faces with the wine."

With the drinks poured, Niall picked up the whiskey and the first martini. "Right. Let's just drop these off." He leaned in, his voice dropping a little lower. "And then we can have that dance I've been waiting for."

He swept over to the group. "Doctor." Inclining his head, he handed her the martini. "Sergeant." Niall's lips quirked as he handed the whiskey to his XO.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:06 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:“Yes, I was one of them. I understand that you came through quite unscathed though. You are a credit to the Jedi Order, and the Republic.” He couldn’t say the same for Rav, slipping the hypospray away and taking a mouthful from his flask, a sadness forming in the tired lines around his eyes.

"Not to my credit. Varad thought she'd save me for last, that's all." The line of her lips flattens out for a moment. "That was the worse for the others in my squad. But they are the last people she'll ever hurt." She tracks from the hypo to the flask to the circles around Cole's eyes and adds, "My first-aid training is only passable, but I remember being told those do not mix well."
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:22 am

Cole gave a humourless chuckle, "don't worry, I've been taking these for two years now; well," he wiggled the flask, "one of them a lot longer."
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby R4OXY » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:58 am

Delmi Koor wrote:
R4OXY wrote:
Delmi Koor wrote:“For a bit of alocohol before shutting down for the evening. Had a rough day.”

*So you are using the alcohol for a lubricating effect, in order to facilitate ease? That seems logical.*

The droid boops quietly. *These days do seem to occur. As a droid, I am unable to utilize alcohol for them, but I suspect it could be beneficial.*

“What do you do to unwind a bit when your wiring is stressed? Oil bath?”

*Oils baths are optimal for dealing with internal difficulties. A good scan of the internal systems and code as well can be refreshing. But movement is what I do when I have a particularly tricky algorithm that is not going to my liking. I am unsure as to why it is useful, only that it is.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:14 am

Niall Organa wrote:"Aha! That makes sense." Niall chuckled. "Superior outfitted. And a lack of masculine pride, no doubt. If you're referring to those teeny-tiny little bottles, I think most of the boys were convinced we could handle harder things." He shook his head. "You should have seen the choking and brave faces with the wine."

With the drinks poured, Niall picked up the whiskey and the first martini. "Right. Let's just drop these off." He leaned in, his voice dropping a little lower. "And then we can have that dance I've been waiting for."

He swept over to the group. "Doctor." Inclining his head, he handed her the martini. "Sergeant." Niall's lips quirked as he handed the whiskey to his XO.

"Something like that," Lyseil giggled and picked up the drink she had happily made together with Niall, following his lead back to the group.

"Good evening, everyone!" she beamed happily, and placed Z's drink on the table infront of him... with a certain amount of pride!
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:25 am

"Thank you, Lyseil." He beamed a smile back at her. The young woman was far too adorable to scold, at least for the moment. "I'll have to mix the two of you something later. My way of saying thanks."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:46 am

:oops:
Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Cole gave a humourless chuckle, "don't worry, I've been taking these for two years now; well," he wiggled the flask, "one of them a lot longer."

“Two years?” She raises an eyebrow, focusing a bit more intently. “Not just since this morning?”
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:04 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Thank you, Lyseil." He beamed a smile back at her. The young woman was far too adorable to scold, at least for the moment. "I'll have to mix the two of you something later. My way of saying thanks."

"Oh? Now I'm intrigued," she mused playfully. "I still have one drink left for the evening, so I better save it for whatever surprise you have in store then."

Lyseil cast a glance at Niall. "I don't think Captain Organa has had any yet though, but I think he worries too much about losing his ability to dance if he starts drinking." Yes, she was openly poking fun at him now. She was at that point of tipsy.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:11 am

Tethys Carrack wrote::oops: “Two years?” She raises an eyebrow, focusing a bit more intently. “Not just since this morning?”

"Two years ago, an enforcer named Malto Brin beat me near-senseless for having the gall to refuse a Hutt 'protection money'. Broke my femur. It was extremely painful." Cole was quite unemotional about the matter. "Add to that a less-than-savoury run-in with someone I was trying to help, resulting in a partial jejunectomy, and this morning's encounter with a sniper, pain management is something I find myself with a solid grounding in."
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:17 am

Niall laughed softly. "It's not that I'm worried about looking foolish, because I assure you I'm not. Rather, it's from an excess of concern for the royal toes."

Turning to Lyseil, he bowed. "With that in mind..." He offered her his hand. "Would you do me the honor, milady?"
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:17 am

"Well, no one at this table really has to worry about the two drink limit." He offered with a small smile. "As long as you're discreet about it."

"Well, why dont you see how he does then?" There was a small pause. "And please remember to tell me everytime he steps on your toes." He looked towards Niall and smiled. "The Captain insisted I punch him in his ribs everytime he does so. Extra encouragement not to, I wager."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:24 am

"Oh, he did, did he?" Lyseil's grin could almost be considered wicked as she looked at Niall. But it soon melted back into her usual friendly smile as she accepted his hand. "It would be a pleasure, sir. Lead the way."

For a moment Lyseil looked more like she was at a ball by the way she gently pinched the skirt of her dress between her fingers, holding it out slightly from her body as if it was a lovely ball-gown rather than a pretty but simple lace-dress, and curtsied gracefully to her fellow Alderaanian.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:25 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:"Two years ago, an enforcer named Malto Brin beat me near-senseless for having the gall to refuse a Hutt 'protection money'. Broke my femur. It was extremely painful." Cole was quite unemotional about the matter. "Add to that a less-than-savoury run-in with someone I was trying to help, resulting in a partial jejunectomy, and this morning's encounter with a sniper, pain management is something I find myself with a solid grounding in."

“But those aren’t meant for long-term...” Tethys trails off, biting the inside of her lip for a moment. “Brin. There was one of Varad’s men by that name.”
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:31 am

Cole's lips pressed together as he nodded. "Yes. The report says he was brought in alive." More's the pity, but he refrained from saying so to the Jedi.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:57 am

Tethys nods. “He’s complicit in crimes against civilization on a Republic world. And he had an illegal disruptor rifle on him when he was brought down. I doubt he’ll see the sun of Nal Hutta again.” One corner of her mouth quirks without much humor. “Such as it is.”
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:04 am

"Better than he deserves," Cole could only imagine the breadth of crimes a Hutt enforcer might have under his belt, let alone the questionable things he'd likely done on Bankor. Cole took another generous swig from the flask. His perception was beginning to develop a welcome, floaty sense of incorporeality, it made the noise of his surrounds easier to bear.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:30 am

“... are you really certain you’re all right?” An apprenticeship dominated by Outer Rim diplomacy has given Tethys a decent eye for when a Human or Near-Human is approaching its limit for intoxicants. “Ethanol inhibits clotting, and you were just shot this morning...”
Tethys Carrack

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:39 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Ah beer in m' hand and a beautiful lady t' converse with. Definitely one of mah more enjoyable evenings o' late." Garth replied with a nod of his head.

"Saw ye carving up th' dancefloor wi' the Cap'n, seems like it's fun times all around?"

She smiled warmly at that. "Good to hear. Yeah, it was fun... Been a while since I've danced this much."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:40 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:“... are you really certain you’re all right?” An apprenticeship dominated by Outer Rim diplomacy has given Tethys a decent eye for when a Human or Near-Human is approaching its limit for intoxicants. “Ethanol inhibits clotting, and you were just shot this morning...”

Cole sighed softly, "unfortunately for me, I am doing all too well." The alcohol and opiates in his system had helped slow down the usual rapid pace of his thoughts, but they remained frustratingly rational and clear. There was no escaping the confines of his own brain.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:46 am

"Ah'm grateful t' them that arranged this little shindig, th' boys needed t' blow off some steam and this is just perfect. Glad t' hear that everyone's having a good time."

He casts his gaze over to Cole and Tethys. "Well almost everyone. So, what d'you do around here anyway? Yer obviously not one of us grunts? You in some sort of command role?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:13 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Ah'm grateful t' them that arranged this little shindig, th' boys needed t' blow off some steam and this is just perfect. Glad t' hear that everyone's having a good time."

He casts his gaze over to Cole and Tethys. "Well almost everyone. So, what d'you do around here anyway? Yer obviously not one of us grunts? You in some sort of command role?"

She glanced over and shrugged. "Ah, well." She looked up. "Nope, not command. I'm with SIS, but I've mostly been doing recon and helping out with combat ops."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:25 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Oh, he did, did he?" Lyseil's grin could almost be considered wicked as she looked at Niall. But it soon melted back into her usual friendly smile as she accepted his hand. "It would be a pleasure, sir. Lead the way."

For a moment Lyseil looked more like she was at a ball by the way she gently pinched the skirt of her dress between her fingers, holding it out slightly from her body as if it was a lovely ball-gown rather than a pretty but simple lace-dress, and curtsied gracefully to her fellow Alderaanian.

Niall took a deep breath, although he was still smiling. "Well. Pressure's on now, isn't it." But he led her out to the dance floor with courtly elan. And the curtsy made him laugh; Lyseil often had that effect on him.

The song that was playing was a moderate tempo one, fairly upbeat; exactly the sort Niall wasn't used to, but at least not too challenging. Having warmed up already, he somewhat daringly moved closer from the start; keeping her hand in his, but letting the other slip under her arm to rest near the small of her back.

And then he began to move. It was without special flare, but he wasn't too stiff. Niall managed an exhilirated smile for his partner as their eyes met.

"You see? The royal toes are safe." He said, his voice soft, carrying only just over the music.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dance, protect royal feet, 1eB from supportive partner: 2eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImageImage
Niall Organa

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:32 am

Luth Khalan wrote:She glanced over and shrugged. "Ah, well." She looked up. "Nope, not command. I'm with SIS, but I've mostly been doing recon and helping out with combat ops."

"Must confess it's a bit of a relief, would hate t' think ah fergot t' offer ye a salute." Garth responds with a grin. "Intelligence corps huh? Must be interestin' work, probably super top secret huh?" He leans in and winks conspiratorially. "Ya enjoy it?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:33 am

Lyseil was much more relaxed than Niall as he put his hand on the small of her back and she placed hers on his back. Giving him an encouraging smile, she helped guide him on the dancefloor even if Niall was technically leading. Team effort!

"So it seems," she chuckled warmly, her eyes squinting just slightly with great amusement. "You've become a much better dancer now than you were at the Academy." Lyseil teased him after she had twirled out and back in again.

While she was more relaxed and cutting loose more than Niall, Lyseil had also been drinking much more than he had that day. And probably had a solid amount of painkillers herself. So she probably didn't mean to tip her foot hard against Niall's toes, right?

Lyseil would never be vindictive... right?!

---

Dancing with Niall. Boost from Talent: 3eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:44 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Must confess it's a bit of a relief, would hate t' think ah fergot t' offer ye a salute." Garth responds with a grin. "Intelligence corps huh? Must be interestin' work, probably super top secret huh?" He leans in and winks conspiratorially. "Ya enjoy it?"

She leaned in playfully and said, "Nope. It sucks, and I'm retiring after we're done here. I can't express how much I can't wait."

Luth Khalan

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics