Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:56 am

"Openin' up a dance school on some Core planet?" Garth joked as he reached out and placed a hand on Luth's shoulder.

"Ah'm glad yer gettin a chance fer a life after service though. It don't happen t' many of us, so make the most of it okay?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:03 am

[quote="Lyseil Panteer"]
While she was more relaxed and cutting loose more than Niall, Lyseil had also been drinking much more than he had that day. And probably had a solid amount of painkillers herself. So she probably didn't mean to tip her foot hard against Niall's toes, right?

Lyseil would never be vindictive... right?!

"Well..." Niall began, even as he continued to move with her to the music. "A lot's changed since then. I'm not the same dorky teenager I was back then. And you aren't just my little sister's friend. You're..." He took a deep breath.

What exactly she was would not be revealed just yet. Because it was just then that Lyseil's foot came down solidly on his toes.

The wince was controlled, but still noticeable. "Sorry, I..." After a moment, Niall looked incredulously at Lyseil. "Lyseil... did you... did you just step on my foot?" His shoulders began to shake as he laughed helplessly. "Well. I was just saying that a lot's changed, wasn't I?" He shook his head, laughing softly, before meeting her eyes with a smile again.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:10 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Openin' up a dance school on some Core planet?" Garth joked as he reached out and placed a hand on Luth's shoulder.

"Ah'm glad yer gettin a chance fer a life after service though. It don't happen t' many of us, so make the most of it okay?"

She chuckled at that. "Now there's an idea. I'll probably do something else with my skills for a while, but maybe I will start a dance school someday. People have to learn some way."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:13 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Cole sighed softly, "unfortunately for me, I am doing all too well." The alcohol and opiates in his system had helped slow down the usual rapid pace of his thoughts, but they remained frustratingly rational and clear. There was no escaping the confines of his own brain.

"I would ask how you define 'well,'" Tethys says, tilting her head a bit with a quizzical, and perhaps concerned, expression. She's never formally studied any techniques for sensing the emotions of people nearby, but one practically wouldn't even need an awareness of the Force to perceive the waves of discomfort coming from the young surgeon. It's especially striking in contrast to the happy, relaxed tenor of most of the other sentients in the large room.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:15 am

Niall Organa wrote:"Well..." Niall began, even as he continued to move with her to the music. "A lot's changed since then. I'm not the same dorky teenager I was back then. And you aren't just my little sister's friend. You're..." He took a deep breath.

What exactly she was would not be revealed just yet. Because it was just then that Lyseil's foot came down solidly on his toes.

The wince was controlled, but still noticeable. "Sorry, I..." After a moment, Niall looked incredulously at Lyseil. "Lyseil... did you... did you just step on my foot?" His shoulders began to shake as he laughed helplessly. "Well. I was just saying that a lot's changed, wasn't I?" He shook his head, laughing softly, before meeting her eyes with a smile again.

Lyseil gasped. Shocked and appalled! ... And poorly acted. "What? Nooo. I'd never!" she bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from giggling. "Ok. Maaaybe it was intentional," Lyseil said quietly as the dance brought her closer to Niall and she could lean her head slightly to keep it more for his ears, or more specifically, ear alone. "Payback."

"Some things change, some things stay the same." She mused as the next step took her away from his ear.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:19 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"I would ask how you define 'well,'" Tethys says, tilting her head a bit with a quizzical, and perhaps concerned, expression. She's never formally studied any techniques for sensing the emotions of people nearby, but one practically wouldn't even need an awareness of the Force to perceive the waves of discomfort coming from the young surgeon. It's especially striking in contrast to the happy, relaxed tenor of most of the other sentients in the large room.

Glancing past Tethys, Cole saw Garth and wondered, for a moment, if the man had looked this way, or if that was just wishful thinking. Either way, he took another go at his hip flask and gave his attention back to the striking Jedi Knight in front of him. "I am fully cognisant of my surroundings, capable of reasonable and rational self-expression, with only mild reduction in inhibition," enough to let slip about the painkillers, but not enough to say what I think of that dress. "I am currently free of physical pain and injury. I would describe that as 'well'."
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:36 am

"If a patient of yours was comfortable only while tanked up on painkillers, I can't imagine you would consider your work completely done." Tethys opens one long-fingered hand toward him apologetically. "Pardon me, Doctor. Jedi pry. It's one of the many reasons we cause such annoyance across the galaxy."

She follows his gaze out of the corner of her eye, and the corner of her mouth turns up a little when she sees him standing with a woman she doesn't know, but who she'd noticed seemed to be a skilled dancer.
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 am

"Jedi Knight Carrack, I assure you that I'm not 'tanked up', as you put it, on painkillers," his tone became stiff. "I'm quite certain you are personally aware of the damage a lightsaber can do to a person. I know I am."
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:50 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Glancing past Tethys, Cole saw Garth and wondered, for a moment, if the man had looked this way, or if that was just wishful thinking. Either way, he took another go at his hip flask and gave his attention back to the striking Jedi Knight in front of him. "I am fully cognisant of my surroundings, capable of reasonable and rational self-expression, with only mild reduction in inhibition," enough to let slip about the painkillers, but not enough to say what I think of that dress. "I am currently free of physical pain and injury. I would describe that as 'well'."

It was a curious hand fate played, drawing their gaze at that same moment, each glancing across the room at each other. Garth offered the doctor a smile and a raising of the glass.

Luth Khalan wrote:She chuckled at that. "Now there's an idea. I'll probably do something else with my skills for a while, but maybe I will start a dance school someday. People have to learn some way."

"Heading home first? Some well deserved R&R ah assume?" Garth asked as he returned his focus to Luth. "Actually, where do ya call home, if'n ya don't mind m' asking? Might have ta check it out one day, although ah dare say it's wishful thinking to hope beautiful redheads are a major export of your home system..."
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:06 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Lyseil gasped. Shocked and appalled! ... And poorly acted. "What? Nooo. I'd never!" she bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from giggling. "Ok. Maaaybe it was intentional," Lyseil said quietly as the dance brought her closer to Niall and she could lean her head slightly to keep it more for his ears, or more specifically, ear alone. "Payback."

"Some things change, some things stay the same." She mused as the next step took her away from his ear.

Niall raised one skeptical eyebrow at Lyseil's entirely unconvincing denial, which sent him into a fresh bout of laughter. The lesson's he'd been taking paid off, as he managed to keep to the rhythm of the music even through that.

He tilted his head as she leaned closer, his breath briefly catching as she leaned in. And again, he found himself laughing at something she said.

"I suppose that's true." He said. With the lead, he stepped towards her, moving her back. "But I was just thinking about how much you've changed. How much we've changed." His lips quirked. "It's something that's been on my mind a great deal lately."
Niall Organa

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:13 am

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:Seeing no-one eager to dance with for the moment, Oddyn returned to the bar for a second round of Tevraki on the rocks. Seeing another whiskey aficionado, he took the nearby seat.

"A rare chance to drink something better than beer around here."

Teffa turned her attention to the man addressing her and she gave a slight shrug with a smirk. "I didn't even know there was beer around here, I must have missed the memo. However, Berry is offering some pretty top-shelf quality items, so why not if it's already on the counter?"

"I'm Captain Teffa, of the Trunk. I think I saw you around the Doctor's clinic a few times...probably asking for directions elsewhere."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:18 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:"Jedi Knight Carrack, I assure you that I'm not 'tanked up', as you put it, on painkillers," his tone became stiff. "I'm quite certain you are personally aware of the damage a lightsaber can do to a person. I know I am."

Tethys raises an eyebrow. "Certainly I am," she says, her tone level but the fine skin at the corners of her mouth and eyes tightening a little. "No one should carry a lightsaber who isn't. I infer that you've had some personal experience."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 am

"Oddyn Vizsla, a soldier of fortune." He rested his metallic hand with the drink on the bar. "Then you've missed the travails of the early canteening in this campaign. Before this evening, there was only beer. Praise be the whiskey guy." He then gave her a look. "Right, I remember you from there. For the past two months I've often been living in the medbay, just intermittently getting out to do some shooting." He raised the glass. "For the meeting. Oya."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:41 am

"Oya...?" Teffa followed up with the gesture with a mild bit of uncertainty as she raised her glass before taking a sip from it. "I take it that your visits there weren't anything coincidental if you've been there for the last two months. You must be pretty cozy with all of the doctors and Republic doctors around here by now?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:57 am

"You know how it is, soldiers get wounded in war. I got several nasty injuries that took time to heal." He chuckled. "I suppose I got some footing with the Doc and Rekara in the process." He laughed shortly before rattling the glass and taking a sip, savouring the burn. "And the droids." He then looked at the glass, and back at the red-eyed woman. "Oya is how Mandalorians raise a toast."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:20 am

Garth Wayne wrote:"Heading home first? Some well deserved R&R ah assume?" Garth asked as he returned his focus to Luth. "Actually, where do ya call home, if'n ya don't mind m' asking? Might have ta check it out one day, although ah dare say it's wishful thinking to hope beautiful redheads are a major export of your home system..."

She shook her head. "I don't really have a home in the sense of a physical place... My friends are my home. But that's one of the things I'm going to try to acquire is a place to go back to."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:28 am

Garth Wayne wrote:It was a curious hand fate played, drawing their gaze at that same moment, each glancing across the room at each other. Garth offered the doctor a smile and a raising of the glass.

Cole returned the gesture with a hint of a smile curling the corner of his mouth and a quick upnod.

Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys raises an eyebrow. "Certainly I am," she says, her tone level but the fine skin at the corners of her mouth and eyes tightening a little. "No one should carry a lightsaber who isn't. I infer that you've had some personal experience."

“More than I’d ever wished to have,” and part of him wondered what might have been if he could feel Force, maybe I could have washed out of the Jedi Order instead, he thought with sarcastic amusement.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Luth wrote:She shook her head. "I don't really have a home in the sense of a physical place... My friends are my home. But that's one of the things I'm going to try to acquire is a place to go back to."

"Home's diff'rent t' everyone. Ah mean look at Zane, his home is a ship, yours is th' company y' keep. Ain't no right answer so long as it gives ya what ya need."

Garth sips at his beer again as he nods at his own wisdom.
Garth Wayne

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:09 pm

R4OXY wrote:
*Oils baths are optimal for dealing with internal difficulties. A good scan of the internal systems and code as well can be refreshing. But movement is what I do when I have a particularly tricky algorithm that is not going to my liking. I am unsure as to why it is useful, only that it is.*

She nodded, "That's actually not a bad idea. Maybe when I finish my drink I should go out for a walk. Humans do that too."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Oddyn Vizsla wrote:"You know how it is, soldiers get wounded in war. I got several nasty injuries that took time to heal." He chuckled. "I suppose I got some footing with the Doc and Rekara in the process." He laughed shortly before rattling the glass and taking a sip, savouring the burn. "And the droids." He then looked at the glass, and back at the red-eyed woman. "Oya is how Mandalorians raise a toast."

"That's a fact, I'm sure," she nodded along and took a quick sip from her glass, quite the novice at war. "The fact that you keep coming back at least and not brought in a bag probably makes you the tough around here then? Then again, I guess really all Mandalorians are supposed to be tough from what I see around the camp from time to time."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Niall Organa wrote:Niall raised one skeptical eyebrow at Lyseil's entirely unconvincing denial, which sent him into a fresh bout of laughter. The lesson's he'd been taking paid off, as he managed to keep to the rhythm of the music even through that.

He tilted his head as she leaned closer, his breath briefly catching as she leaned in. And again, he found himself laughing at something she said.

"I suppose that's true." He said. With the lead, he stepped towards her, moving her back. "But I was just thinking about how much you've changed. How much we've changed." His lips quirked. "It's something that's been on my mind a great deal lately."

"Oh?" she looked at him with sincere curiosity. "Yes... I suppose we've both changed a lot since then." Not sure who has changed the most though. Hmmm...

"Hmm..." Lyseil mused, mixed between playfulness and seriousness. "... I think I like dancing with you more now than before. So that's a change."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:53 pm

"It seems that I just kind of die hard." He laughed. "With all pros and cons of that. Pros are I can soldier on after some patch-up." After some thought, he tapped the glass. "It's a Mandalorian schtick, I guess. What about you? What's a Chiss thing to do around here?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Oh?" she looked at him with sincere curiosity. "Yes... I suppose we've both changed a lot since then." Not sure who has changed the most though. Hmmm...

"Hmm..." Lyseil mused, mixed between playfulness and seriousness. "... I think I like dancing with you more now than before. So that's a change."

"Well, of course you do." Niall said, matching her playfulness. "The tables have turned. Now you step on my feet."

The music shifted, and he maneuvered them into a turn, his hands tightening on her just a tiny bit. "But I was thinking the same thing." This time, his tone matched her seriousness. "I like dancing with you more now, too. And it's not just because I don't step on your feet. I..." He sighed, his lips quirking as they came out of the turn. "Niall from eight years ago would never have expected this moment, that's certain."
Niall Organa

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:25 pm

"I guess that only means that breaks are harder to catch for you. I can tell you those bed in Medical are pretty comfy at least," She smirked after another nursing sip of her glass. "I wouldn't be the best one to ask but I guess maintaining aristocracy and rubbing elbows in insular politics would probably be a thing? Outside of the Ascendancy, I guess we're more like free agents."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Vasir Rexa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Well, no one at this table really has to worry about the two drink limit." He offered with a small smile. "As long as you're discreet about it."

"Well, why dont you see how he does then?" There was a small pause. "And please remember to tell me everytime he steps on your toes." He looked towards Niall and smiled. "The Captain insisted I punch him in his ribs everytime he does so. Extra encouragement not to, I wager."

"That seems a little excessive," she replied lightly.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics