Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:42 pm

"Maybe a bit." Zane replied, flashing a smile to the Doctor. "Though I'm also pretty certain, Niall won't tread on her toes."

He stared at the sugar laced cocktail for a moment, before hesitantly bringing it up for a drink. It was just as bad as he imagined. "I suppose it's mostly, my peculiar sense of humor at work."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Niall Organa wrote:"Well, of course you do." Niall said, matching her playfulness. "The tables have turned. Now you step on my feet."

The music shifted, and he maneuvered them into a turn, his hands tightening on her just a tiny bit. "But I was thinking the same thing." This time, his tone matched her seriousness. "I like dancing with you more now, too. And it's not just because I don't step on your feet. I..." He sighed, his lips quirking as they came out of the turn. "Niall from eight years ago would never have expected this moment, that's certain."

"Well, a lot of things change in eight years," Lyseil mused. "You have muscles now, unlike back then."

And oh my, they did feel nice when she had her hand on his arm! Especially when they came in for the part where he would dip her, as she couldn't quite help herself from tightening her hold then.

"And we never danced like this back then..."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:48 pm

"Oh, they are more than alright, I really got used to." He laughed briefly again."Free agents doesn't sound half-bad. Going where you please doing what you like, is it like that?" There was obviously more to that for her, but he decided that prying was not a good idea in a casual bar banter. Not that he was really interested in whatever she didn't want to tell. The irony that they both were at a Republican party in a middle of a Republican war on the Republican side while their original organisations were anything but aligned with the Republic wasn't lost on him.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:58 pm

"Hah, well, free agent is probably the professional term for it," she placed a hand to her lips and said the following a half-whisper, "Honestly, I'm only a person who brought in food rations and blankets. Just sticking around until I get a job to go elsewhere."

She then returned to her normal voice. "The Republic are good people, when they aren't kicking you out of a hangar for security reasons, so I guess that probably convinced me to stay for a while and help out. I haven't gotten shot yet, so that's a net positive in life."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:06 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Well, a lot of things change in eight years," Lyseil mused. "You have muscles now, unlike back then."

And oh my, they did feel nice when she had her hand on his arm! Especially when they came in for the part where he would dip her, as she couldn't quite help herself from tightening her hold then.

"And we never danced like this back then..."

"I was very skinny." Niall murmured. "And you..." He took a deep breath, his eyes meeting hers. "You've become a lovely young woman."

He may have been leading, but the signalling could easily go in both directions. Niall could feel her hand tighten on his arm; his muscle briefly tensed under her touch. That was enough for him. He knew what she wanted.

One hand lifted hers up, while his other slid down her back. He leaned forward over, letting her fall back easily, smoothly. His arms were steady, strong; he would not let her fall.

A deep breath; Niall's face was not far from hers, his eyes locked with hers. His lips peeled back, exhilarated. "Not at all. I'd never have dared, back then." He whispered. Another moment's pause, and he pulled her back up, keeping her close.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Teffa wrote:"Hah, well, free agent is probably the professional term for it," she placed a hand to her lips and said the following a half-whisper, "Honestly, I'm only a person who brought in food rations and blankets. Just sticking around until I get a job to go elsewhere."

She then returned to her normal voice. "The Republic are good people, when they aren't kicking you out of a hangar for security reasons, so I guess that probably convinced me to stay for a while and help out. I haven't gotten shot yet, so that's a net positive in life."

"Come for the creds, stay for the fun?" He snickered, having nodded. "In some sense I am no different, though I can't obviously tell I haven't got shot." He looked toward the ongoing party. "So, what's your idea of fun? Do you dance?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Niall Organa wrote:"I was very skinny." Niall murmured. "And you..." He took a deep breath, his eyes meeting hers. "You've become a lovely young woman."

He may have been leading, but the signalling could easily go in both directions. Niall could feel her hand tighten on his arm; his muscle briefly tensed under her touch. That was enough for him. He knew what she wanted.

One hand lifted hers up, while his other slid down her back. He leaned forward over, letting her fall back easily, smoothly. His arms were steady, strong; he would not let her fall.

A deep breath; Niall's face was not far from hers, his eyes locked with hers. His lips peeled back, exhilarated. "Not at all. I'd never have dared, back then." He whispered. Another moment's pause, and he pulled her back up, keeping her close.

Even if she didn't think Niall would let her fall, Lyseil couldn't quite keep herself from holding onto him firmly. "And... you've become a handsome young man, Niall," she murmured in return, face flushed red at his words and their closeness.

Neither of them had been too daring back then on the dancefloor. And she had certainly not been daring back then in social gatherings.

"Neither would I..." her voice was low as he held her close and she found herself enjoying it more than she had expected. "... But it seems we're both braver now than we used to be?" Her teeth brushed briefly against her lower lip as she smiled. "And better dancers too. Not to mention, you look much nicer in a swimsuit now too..." she let out a breathy giggle.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Even if she didn't think Niall would let her fall, Lyseil couldn't quite keep herself from holding onto him firmly. "And... you've become a handsome young man, Niall," she murmured in return, face flushed red at his words and their closeness.

Neither of them had been too daring back then on the dancefloor. And she had certainly not been daring back then in social gatherings.

"Neither would I..." her voice was low as he held her close and she found herself enjoying it more than she had expected. "... But it seems we're both braver now than we used to be?" Her teeth brushed briefly against her lower lip as she smiled. "And better dancers too. Not to mention, you look much nicer in a swimsuit now too..." she let out a breathy giggle.

That smile of hers... Niall took a steadying breath.

"And when did you see me in a swimsuit back then?" He asked archly. No doubt it was when she was spending time with his sister, but it was worth a bit of a tease. "But yes, I quite agree. With both sentiments."

Emboldened, Niall extended his arm, guiding Lyseil first out, then back in, spinning into his arms. It finished with her back against the solidness of his chest, his lips by her ear. "For instance, I'm brave enough to wonder how much nicer you might look in you swimsuit." He whispered teasingly.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 pm

"Well, Rayne did show some pictures from the family vacations and such," she giggled. "I remember some of the girls thought you were 'cute'." Of course, she wouldn't admit it right away if she had thought the same!

The sensation of his breath against her ear sent a tingling feeling down her spine and she had to keep herself from giggling. Which meant Niall could probably almost feel the bubbles beneath the surface of her facade. "Hmm... is that so? Maybe we'll get the chance to go to a beach or something later... it would make for a nice change of pace after deserts and jungles. So you can see how nice I can look in a swimsuit." Lyseil was teasing him now, but it was fun!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:01 pm

"Some of the girls?" Niall echoed.

The reaction to his breath on her ear did not go unnoticed. Niall found himself wanting to draw the moment out, just a little longer. He danced with her a moment, front to back, his hands holding each of hers at her hips. "I'd like that." He murmured, letting his breath brush against her ear once more. "An opportunity like that shouldn't be missed."

A quick spin, and they were facing each other once more. "We'll have to see what happens, won't we?" He said, smiling.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:25 pm

"Some of the girls," she echoed as well, her lips caught somewhere between a smile and a smirk.

It was rather nice like this, feeling his chest against her back as the fabric of the dress allowed her to feel more than she would have in her usual uniform. It would've been nice if the moment could've just lasted longer... not forever, but drawn out some more at least.

"It would be nice to spend time somewhere nice... with not so many people." She mused wistfully.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Some of the girls," she echoed as well, her lips caught somewhere between a smile and a smirk.

It was rather nice like this, feeling his chest against her back as the fabric of the dress allowed her to feel more than she would have in her usual uniform. It would've been nice if the moment could've just lasted longer... not forever, but drawn out some more at least.

"It would be nice to spend time somewhere nice... with not so many people." She mused wistfully.

Niall's lips parted briefly, then quickly shut, even as they continued to dance. To cover his uncertainty, he pulled her against him once more, front to front this time, almost cheek to cheek. For a few moments, they danced in silence, swaying to the music.

"That would be nice." Niall finally said, his voice soft. "We should see about that, then." It should be possible to achieve some amount of privacy with Lyseil. Someplace nice. The thought sent a little thrill through him.

If there was time. If the military situation allowed it. If... if he and Aly could sort things out, or not. Lyseil would feel his arms tense, just a little. "Perhaps." He added with a sigh.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Lyseil sensed the tenseness... and she understood, despite being tipsy and bubbly at the moment. Her arms moved to be more almost more like a hug than the proper dance posture.

"It's ok," she assured him calmly, her voice low for only him to hear. The last thing she wanted was to hurt anyone; Niall especially. "I didn't... mean it like that. I mean..." she sighed. It had been a tease, maybe spend some more time together... talking things out more. A part of her also wanted to know more about this other woman too.

"No matter what, I'm still your friend, ok?" she leaned back slightly to be able to look into his grey eyes.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:20 pm

Niall's eyes closed and opened slowly; the smile he gave Lyseil was soft. "I know. And I'm yours." He said, his voice as low as hers. "You didn't do anything wrong. Nothing at all. I assure you."

Her arms around him were comforting... he let his slide around her the same way. "I'm sorry. I haven't been able to give you everything I should. Everything you deserve." Again, he let his eyes slowly close and open before meeting her gaze once more.

"We'll talk soon, privately. I promise. In the meantime..." His hands moved, drawing them back into a more usual, if close, dancing posture. "I'm glad we're doing this."
Niall Organa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:
Garth Wayne wrote:It was a curious hand fate played, drawing their gaze at that same moment, each glancing across the room at each other. Garth offered the doctor a smile and a raising of the glass.

Cole returned the gesture with a hint of a smile curling the corner of his mouth and a quick upnod.

Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys raises an eyebrow. "Certainly I am," she says, her tone level but the fine skin at the corners of her mouth and eyes tightening a little. "No one should carry a lightsaber who isn't. I infer that you've had some personal experience."

“More than I’d ever wished to have,” and part of him wondered what might have been if he could feel Force, maybe I could have washed out of the Jedi Order instead, he thought with sarcastic amusement.

"Then you met someone who does not deserve to own one," she says tightly; Cole might or might not be able to tell that the tension in her voice isn't for him. "But..." with another breath, her expression levels out again. "You have access to the best medical tech in the Republic, Doctor. And if nothing else, lightsaber cuts are very clean. I can't imagine this," one slim hand opens toward the pocket into which his hypospray had disappeared, "is truly your only option." She speaks in a low voice that probably wouldn't carry much beyond the two if them, especially in a room filled with music and cheerful conversation.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:48 pm

The fresh tattoo on Cole’s back flared, hot as a branding iron, his shirt felt like sandpaper against the sensitive skin. His gut cramped, feeling like his insides were being pulled in several directions at once, the way it had felt before the damaged tissue had removed. His breathing shortened, pressure on the left side of his chest as if fluid threatened to collapse it again. And that hum was in his ears.

Sweat beaded on his forehead, and that floaty feeling drained away. The world began to take on a heaviness like someone was turning up the gravity. He made an effort to push it all away, it’s in your head, you know that.

The music and happy conversation cut through him, and underneath that the memory of the sound of a lightsaber igniting was like a ringing in his ears. Blackness was creeping in at the edges of his vision, he almost welcomed it. “I have no idea what you mean,” he replied dryly.

(( Side note: Cole is still at 11/13 Strain at this time. ))
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:36 pm

"I think you do, Doctor," Tethys says with equal dryness. Then, a bit more gently, "Shall we find somewhere to sit?"

Am I going to have to catch him? Where is Rekara when I need her?

((seeing as Deception is resisted by Discipline and lying to Tethys is thus a 'daunting' task (with setback!), it seemed safe to assume she'd be pretty unconvinced...))
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:02 am

Cole crossed his slender arms. "Am I understanding correctly that you, a Jedi with some medical training, are accusing me, a Republic Naval Surgeon with almost ten years training to my name, of some sort of malfeasance?" Cole's pale eyes were like icy chips as his met Tethys implacable gaze.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:05 am

Niall Organa wrote:Niall's eyes closed and opened slowly; the smile he gave Lyseil was soft. "I know. And I'm yours." He said, his voice as low as hers. "You didn't do anything wrong. Nothing at all. I assure you."

Her arms around him were comforting... he let his slide around her the same way. "I'm sorry. I haven't been able to give you everything I should. Everything you deserve." Again, he let his eyes slowly close and open before meeting her gaze once more.

"We'll talk soon, privately. I promise. In the meantime..." His hands moved, drawing them back into a more usual, if close, dancing posture. "I'm glad we're doing this."

She nodded slowly, and relaxed a bit more. "Yeah... so am I. No matter what happens after this, we'll still have this dance, right?" Lyseil chuckled innocently and decided not to think about the complications of his relationships. And possibly hers? Well, it was complicated either way with Niall, but right now, that was not going to be a concern. And she was not going to concern herself with the future right now either.

Besides... she was twenty years old, soon twenty-one. There was still her degree to finish. And she didn't feel a particular rush for anything.

Everything would work out in the end somehow!

"Hmm..." she leaned her head a little closer. "I do have a confession to make though..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:
She nodded slowly, and relaxed a bit more. "Yeah... so am I. No matter what happens after this, we'll still have this dance, right?" Lyseil chuckled innocently and decided not to think about the complications of his relationships. And possibly hers? Well, it was complicated either way with Niall, but right now, that was not going to be a concern. And she was not going to concern herself with the future right now either.

Besides... she was twenty years old, soon twenty-one. There was still her degree to finish. And she didn't feel a particular rush for anything.

Everything would work out in the end somehow!

"Hmm..." she leaned her head a little closer. "I do have a confession to make though..."

"Mmm. And the vusa. And Han Kaine. We can't forget Han Kaine." Niall said, smiling. He suspected that this dance might be the highlight, though.

Niall's eyebrows went up. "Oh?" He murmured softly. Smiling, he leaned closer too, tilting his head to the side, the better to let her whisper in his ear this time, if she so desired.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:19 am

"And can't forget the vusa either," she chuckled. "You nearly fell off a couple of times."

Lyseil's voice did drop to a quiet volume as she said what she had been thinking since her dance with Jax. "These shoes are killing me."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:21 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Cole crossed his slender arms. "Am I understanding correctly that you, a Jedi with some medical training, are accusing me, a Republic Naval Surgeon with almost ten years training to my name, of some sort of malfeasance?" Cole's pale eyes were like icy chips as his met Tethys implacable gaze.

"Certainly not." Ice meets cool, still water without causing much of a ripple. "I wouldn't presume to question your medical ethics, Doctor. But you would not be the first physician in galactic history who has made himself too busy healing others to take care of his own health." Her lips curve in a slight, gentle smile. "Jedi have to be attentive for the same tendency among our own."

Although, she admits to herself, if a Jedi became too overextended to attend to her own mental balance the potential consequences could be a good deal more... far-reaching.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 am

Niall laughed softly. "Of course, that's the part you remember." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Mmm." He pulled away just a little, enough to glance down at her feet with a smile. "Well then, I shan't keep you on them any longer." He whispered back. True to his word, he stopped, offering his arm to lead her off the dance floor.

Watching her, Niall tilted his head curiously. "You want to head out? Or..." He smiled gently. "You did such a lot of work getting this ready for everyone. If you like, I'll drop you in a chair. I'll even carry you out when you're done if you like." His lips quirked; he was, after all, mostly joking.
Niall Organa

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"Certainly not." Ice meets cool, still water without causing much of a ripple. "I wouldn't presume to question your medical ethics, Doctor. But you would not be the first physician in galactic history who has made himself too busy healing others to take care of his own health." Her lips curve in a slight, gentle smile. "Jedi have to be attentive for the same tendency among our own."

Although, she admits to herself, if a Jedi became too overextended to attend to her own mental balance the potential consequences could be a good deal more... far-reaching.

"One might argue that, if I'm maintaining a treatment regime, I cannot also be neglecting my health at the same time." Cole pressed his lips together for a moment, "but I get the impression that self-neglect isn't what you have taken umbrage with."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 am

Niall Organa wrote:Niall laughed softly. "Of course, that's the part you remember." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Mmm." He pulled away just a little, enough to glance down at her feet with a smile. "Well then, I shan't keep you on them any longer." He whispered back. True to his word, he stopped, offering his arm to lead her off the dance floor.

Watching her, Niall tilted his head curiously. "You want to head out? Or..." He smiled gently. "You did such a lot of work getting this ready for everyone. If you like, I'll drop you in a chair. I'll even carry you out when you're done if you like." His lips quirked; he was, after all, mostly joking.

"No, no. Let's stay. I like the music and the mood, even if I need to rest my feet," she chuckled, glad to have Niall to lead her off the dance-floor before she would do something so un-lady-like as to take off her shoes. "Carry me?" Lyseil smirked and turned her teasing on Niall. "Did you enjoy it so much the last time that you wanted to do it again?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics