Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D9 LE] Settlers of Tattoine

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:48 am

For a change of pace, Hamelin decides to play a board game. Looking through the selection he takes out the Settlers of Tattoine. <Par>
"This looks promising."

He looks around for anyone who may look like they are interested in playing.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D9 LE] Settlers of Tattoine

Postby Rekara » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:16 pm

"I hope this is similar to Settlers of Cathar. Although it looks like the number of resources is smaller on this game." Rekara took a look at the pieces, she remembered playing with her master during their free time.
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:23 pm

Hamelin looks over the board and nods. <Graw>
"It looks that way. Makes sense since we are playing on a desert planet. Plus it is necessary to build hydroponic stations and moisture farms if you want to make any sort of settlement. This is pretty resource reliance heavy."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:50 pm

"Interesting..." Rekara looked to the hydro stations and the building costs, there were some things to focus on to be able to build the stations, and also to build a proper stable colony. "Hope my settlers don't die." She joked while taking a seat opposite Hamelin.
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:31 am

Hamelin sets up the board. <Sock ker>
"Which colour do you want? Hmm... I wonder what strategy I should go with. Maybe focus on building good roads so that I can secure resources more effectively."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics