Weather, Daily Events, and Holonet News

Day 2 - Conditions on the Ground [June 4th through June 6th]

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:00 am

Current Theater: The Emerald Valley - viewforum.php?f=14

Camp Location: The Strike Force encampment is located in pastoral farmland, though the fields were currently empty due to the fighting about six kilometers outside the city proper.

Weather Conditions: Breezy sunny day with a beautiful pink sunset in the evening, surface temperature peaking at 23 degrees Celsius in the Late Afternoon.

Events/Missions

Day 2 - Early Morning - Fishing with Friends
Day 2 - Mid Morning - Fishing with Friends II
Day 2 - Late Morning - Fishing with Friends III
Day 2 - Early Evening - Preserving the Past
Day 2 - Early Night - Jo's Special Sale
Day 2 - Mid Night - Bombs over Bankor

Scuttlebutt

... A resistance leader was killed last night… looks like a fire… weird though, he was usually so careful… damn you just never know. I know right?

The resistance killed a Republic soldier… well a civilian merc, but whatever… we came here to help these guys! I don’t care if the guy was a hutt… I mean I do a little because gross, but seriously what the hell?

So the Republic feels they can do whatever they want? Just gun down resistance fighters in the street? Yeah I told you guys, we are trading one boot on our necks for another. Mark my words.

Yanos has the hots for that togruta, he is totally gonna licku her lekku… know what I mean?
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 2 - Conditions on the Ground [June 4th through June

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Nixie was in a less glamorous outfit for her newscast than usual. She was wearing drab clothing and wearing less makeup in order to blend in more with the warzone she was reporting on. Sitting across from her was a young man of the Resistance. He was shaking like he had when he had earlier encountered some Mandalorians claiming to be allies to the cause. "And you said that they had done what exactly?"

"They beat poor Jano into the ground." He turned away from the camera, as if that action would conceal his identity. "And then the Republic helped them!"

The reporter maintained a neutral expression. "Are you sure? Sounds like there may be some confusion over the Mandalorians themselves."

"There's nothing to be confused about. They're all monsters."

"I see." She gave a firm nod and gestured for him to walk away. "Thank you for your time today. You were brave to come on and tell your account." She turned to the camera and gave a solemn smile. "The cost of the liberation effort has already been high. Senator Mixo of Pantora was almost slain when his ship was shot down in the initial attack. Thankfully, I have been told there were no casualties from the crash landing. I can only hope that everyone else will be so fortunate."

Her expression brightened up as she turned to clips of Republic and Resistance members working to improve living conditions at the camp. "The amount of refugees displaced due to the war has been increasing daily." A reel showed a transport coming in. The man who stood out the most was wearing a rather formal hat for the occasion. "However, through cooperation we can all make sure that they still have a way of life. Remember, folks: any donation helps!"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Forum Statistics