Weather, Daily Events, and Holonet News

Day 4 - Conditions on the Ground [June 10 through June 12]

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Current Theater: Black Sands Desert - viewforum.php?f=18

Camp Location: The encampment is around an oasis about 40 klicks from the city, they have brought out extra canvas for shade during the daylight hours.

Weather Conditions: Daylight hours the temperature peaks at 40 celsius by the Late Afternoon, most of the day above 32 Celsius. At night it drops to 4 Celsius, bundle up.

Events/Missions

Day 4 - Late Morning - The Welcome Gift
Day 4 - Late Morning - Sacrifice in the Sands
Day 4 - Mid Evening - Command Staff Briefing II
Day 4 - Early Night - The Moot
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 4 - Conditions on the Ground [June 10 through June 1

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:40 am

Nixie stood in the desert with a rather revealing tank top. Even then, it was clear that the heat was close to unbearable. "Republic forces have come here to help the city of Rygor! My reports tell me that a nearby slave camp was passed over as the target. Who knows what trials those poor prisoners are facing now.

"There have still been no news of serious reprimands for helping Mandalorians escape the area back at Uthan Mil. I suppose you can't expect Jedi to cease their altruism, even if it could cause problems in the future.

"I... hold on, what?" She turned around and saw the incoming horde of prisoners. Soon afterwards, the blaster fire began and she ran straight for cover. The transmission cut out afterwards.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Forum Statistics