Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

[Day 1 Early Night] Sleepless in Bankor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 am

(Open but expecting)

Jax would usually be winding down right about now getting ready to hit the rack. But he was too jazzed still from the days activities and his nerves were still a little frayed from even being here. Instead Jax was walking about the barracks area just trying to calm down a bit He technically had a bunk assignment but would probably sleep on his ship since his crew quarters were a bit more spacious and comfortable.

The rain had let up leaving the ground a soupy mess at least his leather coat had protected him from much of the wetness. His boots squished as he trudged along waiting to feel tired.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [Day 1 Early Night] Sleepless in Bankor

Postby Illyria Acaran » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 am

Celebrities and star reporters were not a thing to be found on Bankor. All were quartered in the barracks. Illyria had spent time embedded before, but it was coming back to her slowly. She made her way back from the refresher, wearing comfortable civilian clothing with a towel draped over her shoulder, and was stretching before bed. Walking through the tight corridors, she thought she would at least make her way to the common room so she'd have a bit more space and came across a leather clad figure. She raised a hand in greeting and offered a smile.

"Evening, soldier," she said amiably, "Having trouble racking out, or just coming off duty?"
Republic ● Pantoran ● Propagandist
Carries: Custom tailored armored jacket (or lector's outfit if appropriate), modified Model 80 blaster pistol, assorted communication and recording equipment, backpack and pouches, stimpacks, spare blaster pack, C4N-D1D the cam droid, goggles and breathing mask, canteen
PF Description Theme
Illyria Acaran

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:53 am

Jax looked at the woman a small question in his eyes her voice sounded kind of...familiar? But he was certain he had never seen her before much less spoken to her.

He shook his head and returned her smile easily "I'm no soldier, not anymore at least. But yeah been a hell of a day." He took in her fresh and comfortable appearance "you seem to be just wrapping up the day yourself."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Illyria Acaran » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:40 am

"Hell of a day. Ship got wrecked, but at least I was strapped in so I didn't come off too badly. Then flew out to a distress call that turned out to be a honeypot trap... or whatever you call it when you rig a bomb for first responders... Yeah, bit of a rough day I guess," she said with a laugh, rubbing the back of her head absentmindedly.
Carries: Custom tailored armored jacket (or lector's outfit if appropriate), modified Model 80 blaster pistol, assorted communication and recording equipment, backpack and pouches, stimpacks, spare blaster pack, C4N-D1D the cam droid, goggles and breathing mask, canteen
PF Description Theme
Illyria Acaran

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 am

"Ship wrecked? were you aboard the Turtle? I saw that ship go down, I was the other freighter in that fight. glad to see you all got away more or less clean. Got kind of worried when I saw you take the hits." A slightly concerned look on his face "Something happen with your head?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Illyria Acaran » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:14 am

"Besides the crash?" she said with a laugh, breaking through her cooler demeanor, "Not really. That was actually quite a bit, and I'd like very much to go the rest of the campaign without another like it.... Oh, was that your ship? I saw there was another freighter that got involved along with one of the Navy pilots but I didn't catch a lot of the battle chatter. Something about 'secure frequencies' and 'staying out of their way'."
PF Description Theme
Illyria Acaran

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:51 am

he gave a little laugh "heh guess you're right dumb question." he smiled at the woman "Yeah the Midnight's my ship she took a couple lumps but mainly stayed unharmed, crash like that is pretty serious business hopefully you don't have to experience anything like it again. It wasn't the most intense thing I've ever been in but those mandos sure know how to fly."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics