Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Clean Your Stuff Before Action [ME2]

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:02 pm

"I don't know the man who was doing that, but this is not something I would do. Each of us lives according to their own best idea how to be a Mandalorian. I don't own the mistakes of other Mandoa, nor do they own mine." He paused. "If you look for some Mandalorians to give ear to your Jedi ways and become obedient dogs of the Republic, I bet you can find some. Precisely because we can choose who and why we fight."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 pm

"So why do *you* fight then, huh?"

The whole conversation was quite frustrating to Layne. Doubly so because ishe only had anger as a response.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 pm

"Right now, to take revenge. What comes after will come after." He replied calmly, though without mirth or boast. He had been composed so far mostly because his ideas had long been digested. His adoptive father had taught him well.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:43 pm

"Revenge huh? Against?"
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:45 pm

"No one you'd miss. It's a personal matter." He replied with a measure of finality to how much he was going to divulge to a restless Jedi girl.
Last edited by Oddyn Vizsla on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:13 pm

"I'm supposed to frown on that sort of stuff. Tell you that revenge is empty or something."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:06 am

"I honestly prefer to check that myself. Besides, I don't seek fulfilment in vengeance, but a way to move on. So if there's emptiness afterwards, I am fine with that."

Oddyn Vizsla

Previous
Forum Statistics