Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Day 3 EE: Cat call

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:26 pm

One wierd day...She did not know what to do with that doctor except call her Master.

Feels like she has something to prove...that can be dangerous

On the other hand she could not bring herself to cast the doc's ambition aside...There is no ignorance, There is knowledge after all.

But her attitude...is she seriously unaware of the dangers?

She activated the comm-channel
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 3 EE: Cat call

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Raji Xen.jpg
Raji Xen.jpg (24.39 KiB) Viewed 7404 times

Master Raji Xen was sitting in his chambers sipping tea, it was quite late in the night for him back on Coruscant but the Force had urged him to be awake. When the call came through he smiled and nodded to no one in particular. He finished his tea and then answered, “Baesal, I think I have discovered a new tea brewing technique that I find abhorrent.”

It was not enjoyable but he finished it, simply to remember the experience. He smiled and said, “How is Bankor?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:02 pm

''Note it down so there will be no chance of reproducing it'' she said with a smirk before returning to business

''I have called to speak about...an unusual circumstance''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 pm

“I will see if I can find a way t make it palatable,” he countered.

“I would think all circumstances are unusual, Baesal. Don’t keep me in suspense what has you troubled, padawan?” he asked kindly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:26 pm

''There is a place of great darkness here on Bankor. If Layne is correct then it is possible that the Sith Emperor himself used the site to research a ritual to siphon the lives of a multitude to empower himself...she says he used it on an entire planet before and might do it again.''

She crossed her arms...unsure of if she really wanted to go there now

''A scientist here on Bankor was told about it and is now dead set on studying the site for her thesis...we tried to warn her but she refused to listen. We managed to get her to submit any work to the Jedi Order before she would release them to the public but in exchange she want some texts for her thesis''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:31 pm

“Education is a novel pursuit… delving into dark sites is a bit dangerous for padawan to be engaged in, do be careful and if there are any Jedi or Jedi Knights please involve them. I don’t want you to get in over your head,” he replied with concern.

He then paused and said, “What texts did the academic want?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:34 pm

''Treatise on the Origins of the Jedi order, one an obscure text on Force vergences and the third is a collection of essays on the Dark Side by the Jedi'' She tryed to recall the titles correctly
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:40 pm

“Heady reading material, I can transmit that to you. You seem troubled, what is on your mind?” he finished.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:16 pm

''A lot of things actually. I am not sure I can express it all''

Baesal laid back in her bunk, trying to figure out what to say

''Doctor, Rexa is quite...devoted to her work. I wonder if that is the same kind of attitude that led to project evolution.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:36 am

“Dedication can easily become obsession, Jedi know this and have been victim of it time and time again. Do you believe she could become overzealous in her devotion to her craft?” he asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:17 am

''She was...'' she searched the words ''Unrelenting?'' She was not sure if that was the right word

''She did not seem to have bad intentions, the contrary in fact, and she is quite smart'' she closed her eyes, thinking ''Perhaps its just me''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:20 am

“Trust your instincts, you will find the right solution but you don’t have to do so alone,” he responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Baesal did not look convinced

''I dunno...I...I am confused about a lot of things. I need time to think them over''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:16 pm

"Then you should meditate and think, that is important too," he replied with concern. "Or have some tea... do something that allows you to relax your mind and explore this confusion in-depth."
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm

''Medidation can only reveal the answers I already know'' she rubbed her eyes with a small groan ''But I'll try it''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:43 pm

“Then you must know all the answers then, Baesal,” he said smiling.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:51 pm

''Err...buu...gaww!'' was her answer accompanied with unbelieving grimaces and some frustrated light trashing of her pillow

Why can't it be simple!

''Do I really?'' she continued, after calming down
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 pm

“You must know yourself, but I can say for me that I only know some of the answers, the rest I trust to the Force,” he said in reply.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:57 pm

''Yeah...too bad I can't call the force to get a direct answer like in those holonet quizz shows''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 pm

He just chuckled and took another sip of the tea, wrinkling his face in disgust.

“My Master would say, listen harder.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:10 pm

''That...is...err...helpful? Your Master was not precise was it?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:20 pm

He smiled and then said, “I would say, that you have to trust your instincts Baesal. These answers are not simple, but you will find your way through them and have greater wisdom in the future.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 pm

''I have never seem myself as the wise one'' she replied before asking another question

''Have you met Layne?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm

“I have,” he replied. “She is your friend, yes?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:40 pm

''She is'' she affirmed

''I wish to help her...but I am not sure how''
Baesal Zyn

Next
Forum Statistics