Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Jack Rose (Day 4 Early afternoon)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 am

The barracks building Zanebry entered was empty, he had checked that before hand. All the occupants were on duty, or dead and unlikely to be back for awhile.

Sliding inside, he moved to the public access terminal that they all seemed to have and logged on. The slicer would probably be able to find out who he was anyways. But there was no reason to make their life too easy.

Browsing around he started looking for the fellow know as Utini_Mutiny.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Jack Rose (Day 4 Early afternoon)

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:06 am

The site is questionable it seems to be about some strange text based game where people seem to pretend to be other people or something and seem to be telling an interactive story. Utini_Mutiny seems to be a moderator here.

One can make a post to a message board or jump into a live text chat.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am

Why would anyone do that? I mean it was plenty easy to pretend to be someone else in reality. Still he wasn't going to get anywhere hesitating...

Looking at the option to enter a name, he pondered it for a few moments before entering the chat channel as Niall_Cortess. The Captain would never be the man in that relationship after all.

Niall_Cortess: Hey, all.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 am

Bishop_Wooks: Whoa man, this is RP only, you don’t even have a character. Who invited this nub?

Kyra_Shadow: Hey be nice, hi welcome to our RP, are you a new player?

Bishop_Wooks: Experienced RP only.

Vangie_Ricks: Sith or Jedi?
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:29 am

Niall_Cortess: Yeah, I'm new. Sorry if I messed up. I just thought I was supposed to hop in here.

Niall_Cortess: I was thinking Jedi, maybe one of those Jedi Shadows?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am

Vangie_Ricks: Lame, but sure. Needs more Sith.

xBoyax: Ignore these people, welcome. How can I help you?
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

Niall_Cortess: I mean, I can go either way. I just don't know too much about the Sith. :)

Niall_Cortess: Ah, how do I get started? Do I need to talk to one of the moderators?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 am

xBoyax: That's me, I help out around here. Have you checked out the site? We have a social group as well. If you are just getting started I would be glad to help you. Just download our rules set, it's short only two hundred seventy pages.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 am

This was not going exactly how he wanted, but well he was in it for now.

Niall_Cortess: I've looked through a bit of it. A lot of it went over my head though. You said there was a rule book though? Shouldn't I be buying it or something?

Niall_Cortess: Are there really that many more Jedi then Sith?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:50 am

xBoyax: Just messing with you, we don't focus on them, this is a wookiee role play simulation, you engage in hunting and trying to be a the best wookiee you can be... you have clans and certain clans have different focuses, depending on your lineage and training. We strive for authenticity but we also recognize that most of us are not wookiees... so yeah.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 am

It definitely seemed like a direct message was the right way to go, as this seemed to be going nowhere.

Niall_Cortess: Then why do none of you have Wookie names?

Niall_Cortess: Oh, never-mind. It sounds interesting, where is the rulebook again?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 pm

xBoyax: haha, this is our of character chat, so it's bit more loose despite what the rabid locals would have you think. Here I can send you a message with the rulebook. If you need anything else reach out to me or Utini_Mutiny, we basically run this circus

Vangie_Ricks: Hey we are not rabid!

Zoombacca: Whatever, VR, check out my post and tagged
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Niall_Cortess: Beware the rabid locals, gotcha!

Niall_Cortess: And thanks, I'll look over the rulebook and do just that!.

Z would do a quick scan over the first few pages of the Rulebook to try and ascertain if there was anything out of place. Who knows the slicer might of put some rules of contact in here.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:14 pm

It was probably more information that Zanebry may have wanted on wookiee culture and courtship… or maybe he was into that.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:25 pm

No, but captain Alderaan likely was, and he'd be the recipient of this file. Opening up the direct message area, he pulled up Utini_Mutiny and sent a message.

To Utini_Mutiny: Hey, I've heard that you're the being to see about information.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Utini_Mutiny: It would depend on the information, and the compensation.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Niall_Cortess: I've got a few things I'm after. I'm able to work in credits, or barter. If there is anything you think you need.

Niall_Cortess: First would be on a supply drop gone wrong, happened a little over two weeks ago, just outside of Uthan Mil,there was a Hutt involved, among others.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Utini_Mutiny: I don’t usually involve myself in Hutt cartel business not without a substantial price attached.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:41 pm

Niall_Cortess; Hutt wasn't anything but a middle man, my interest is in the other players involved. The people doing the real work in other words.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:23 am

Utini_Mutiny: What do we know about these other players, or am I to just start throwing banthas at this till I find something that sticks?
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:43 am

Niall_Cortess: Some are most definitely Republic. Not the kind and helpful type either. I've got some suspicions of who, but nothing more then that. There is a smuggler I think might be involved as well. Bit too much of a coincidence him being here.

Niall_Cortess I can give you some names, but I should figure out what this kind of work will cost me first.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:51 am

Utini_Mutiny: Depends on where you want me to start, this smuggler or the Republic. The Republic is going to be more dangerous and therefore much more costly. 1000 creds for the smuggler, 3000 creds for the Republic agents.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:14 am

The republic agents were what they needed, but that was a far shot more then what he wanted to pay. He'd have to get Niall to provide that.

Niall_Cortess: Sounds reasonable, I'll run the numbers by my employer and get back to you. Mind you, he'll want something concrete.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:16 am

Utini_Mutiny: Get me my creds, I get you information. That is all the relationship we need.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:25 am

Niall_Cortess: Sounds goo, I'll get back to you.

With that Z logged off. Though next game the fun part... the anonymous delivery of this corebook to all kinds of people.

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics