Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [Day 4 LA] Beating the Heat

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 am

my gods her spirit is unrelenting she's like a female version of the boy scout he thought wryly "I appreciate the sentiment but 'right' and 'good' aren't words I use too often. A bit too.....binary for my taste."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

"I could quote several philosophers as to why you're wrong, but I have a feeling you don't care for discussing the classics?" she mused.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:22 pm

"Can't say I know much about them." He offers her a charming smile "perhaps you could educate me over dinner?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:34 pm

"I don't think my superiors would approve of such level of personal fraternization between an officer and an external asset," of questionable reputation? Lyseil gave an apologetic smile. "Besides, I am a still a lady of House Panteer, and I would have to have a proper chaperone along for such a private meeting."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:58 pm

"Who said anything about it being private?" He said his smile nor his charm faltering "we could meet in the mess for all I care. Surely in such long term operations they would like the officers and contractors to establish good relations."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:55 pm

"Where I'm from, inviting someone to dinner is usually a polite form of asking them to share company in private. Is it different on Coruscant?" she asked with an amused tone.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am

"Not necessarily, I would not oppose to sharing time with you in a private setting but if you are uncomfortable with that I am more than happy to share your company in a more public venue. I understand ladies of your station have expectations of decorum to observe. I would not ask you to put your self in a compromising position."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:11 am

"I will have to give it some consideration."

It would look bad if he was indeed some shady character like he was giving the impression of - and had confirmed when she asked if he was a smuggler who did shady works! Maybe she should ask Niall about it?

"In the meantime," Lyseil looked up as they reached the command center, "I have to get back to work! It was nice talking to you, Jax!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:59 am

Jax smiled at the woman "Well that's all I can ask."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and begins to walk away waving over his shoulder "Have a good day Miss Panteer, I hope to talk with you again soon." he called out.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:17 am

"That's sergeant Panteer!" Lyseil called out with exuberance to the departing smuggler... then got back to work!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Previous
Forum Statistics