Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [Day 4 LA] Beating the Heat

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:24 pm

"Oh!" She held up the folder of flimsipaper, along with the datapad. "Moving reports from point A to point B. Very vital work!" A droid could do it!

"Still on duty, and all that."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:30 pm

"Ah yes quite the thrilling task I see." he looks at her for a moment "Lyseil, are you afraid of danger?" he asked casually "Like more than the danger implicit in being in a warzone?"
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:37 pm

"Uh... not as such, no? Depends on what you mean by danger...?" she looked at him questioningly, as she wasn't quite sure what he was getting at.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 pm

"Well you strike me as an adventurous kind and I was planning on taking a trip down to a place the locals call The Wound but the area is still pretty hot both literally and in regards to the fighting happening there. Its a giant canyon that I've heard is breath taking but attracts a less than desirable crowd at times."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 am

Adventure!!!

"The Wound? Huh..." she was certainly curious. "I don't know... I can't leave my duties here, and... well, I would certainly want to research on the subject thoroughly first-hand, and make sure we have a proper expedition! This planet is no place for casual strolls into unknown territories!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:28 am

"Well sure we don't want to go off half cocked but we're only going to be here for a little bit I was thinking tomorrow sometime. I'm sure you'd hate to think about it too long and miss your chance to see something incredible don't want to miss out like you did with the museum right?" he said with a grin.

"How about we do a little shopping tomorrow make sure we have everything we need and get a group together you, me, and whoever else wants to tag along. Sound like a plan?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:33 am

"That sounds like a recipe for disaster." I want in! Still, as much of an adventurer she was, Lyseil did know from experience that proper planning was vital to ensure the survival of everyone involved in such a dangerous trip. "What do you know of the location? Are you and whoever will tag along equipped and trained in case of an emergency that could leave us stranded behind enemy lines? Have Mandalorian forces been observed in the area?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 am

Jax shook his head ruefully "Well you certainly are in the right position in the military." he sighed "Well I don't much about it other than its a big ol' canyon, these a resistance camp settled in it somewhere and other parts of it have been known to attract criminal elements. I guess its a pretty wild place and locals suggest not going there after dark if you can help it. As for skill sets I'm and excellent pilot, a pretty good shot and not half bad at talking my way out of things if need be." he gave the woman a once over "I suppose you bring some smarts to an operation. I know a few people that are skilled in survival based things and the base has no lack of medics one of which i might be able to charm along."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:46 am

Charm along?! "Mister Dolross, I can't stress how vital it is that we do not 'charm along' medics without good reason. Our medical staff is stretched thin enough as it is!" she harrumphed a little for added effect.

"... If it is a Resistance-base, I suggest instead that the excursion be tagged as rendezvouing with our allies and establishing a proper layout of the area for future intel, so it will be properly sanctioned to avoid potential problems should they arise. And yes-yes, I do bring smarts to excursions because I've been in the field before when the proverbial excrement hits the metaphorical rotation device, and I've seen people die on such trips that were meant to be without any problems."

Serious sergeant was serious.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:15 am

He put his hands up defensively and let out a little chuckle "understood sergeant, I was planning on them being off duty anyway. Understand how these things work."

He gave her a shrug "hey if giving it fancy words and designations makes it easier for you go for it. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble just figured I'd go on a little trip and you seem like the type that would rather do that than shuffles papers from on part of camp to the other."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:17 am

"Well, yes! This isn't a fun job, but filling out the forms for loss of external assets is even less fun!" Her puffed up cheeks made her look more like a rabbit than an intimidating officer. "Who is this medical staff you're planning on charming away?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:41 am

Jax struggled to hold in a laugh my goodness she really is adorable he thought to himself a small smile on his lips "I hadnt decided yet I know a few, still need to ask around." That Jedi Ashla seemed the adventurous sort or in a pinch that droid said it had medical training I think.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:58 am

"Well," she gave a firm nod, and smoothed out her uniform, "do keep me updated then and I might be able to settle the paperwork and permissions for such an excursion."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:15 am

He nodded smile still in place "good." he paused a bit "Mind if I walk with you to wherever you're supposed to take those?" he said in a friendly tone "I don't have much to do at the moment and you're interesting company but I don't wish to delay you in your duties."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 am

"Just on my way to the Commander's office, mister. It's not far." She nodded and fumbled a little with her datapad and folder before picking up her pace.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:24 am

"you know you can just call me Jax no need for mister." he said in a light tone as his long legs matched her pace.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:27 am

"Uh, ok, Jax then... sorry. It's just a little odd to keep things straight when dealing with various levels of formalities here; Republic command, external assets, Mandalorian allies, and Jedi. It's quite the mix we got here!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:41 am

Jax nodded "No worries I totally get it, the military is a stickler for protocol and titles and such. call me whatever works for you, it was just a little odd having someone call me 'mister' is all." he said with a small laugh "don't hear it too often in my line of work."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:43 am

"Your line of work?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, very clearly curious what kind of line of work didn't allow for some social courtesies.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 am

"Free lance piloting, merc work, ect. you deal with some upstanding folks but not all the time." he spoke without any real emphasis just as if he had been discussing the weather.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:55 am

"So in other words you're a smuggler and a man who takes a lot of shady jobs?" she smirked with some understanding of what he was saying. "Because that's what it sounds like."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:58 am

"Perceptive." he said with his hands in his pockets and a charming smile on his face "I am a man out in the galaxy trying to survive, sometimes you have to work for less than reputable people."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:03 am

"I happen to be quite perceptive, yes-yes," she chuckled. And know a few tricks maybe even you don't know! "Well, just try to keep your nose clean here, mister Jax. Being caught with your hand in the cookie-jar is not a good way to survive out here, and apart from that... well, a lot of people rely on us here."
Last edited by Lyseil Panteer on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:08 am

"Trust me I understand the dangers of my kind of work. As for people relying on us I'm quite aware, I've seen what these people go through this is a particularly nasty war."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 am

"All war is nasty," she said with a solemn sigh that lasted about a second before she perked back to her usual self. "Makes it all the more important that we do what's right and good, and hope there will be less wars to fight in the future!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics