Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Cold as... [Day 4, Early Night]

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:45 am

Standing outside among the barracks structures Chase was dressed in her combat fatigues with a off-duty coat held over her shoulders. It was colder than she could believe, colder to the point it almost reminded her of the big dark above. Which she was looking up to admiringly.

Holding her arms tight around her chest she tired to keep as much heat in as possible in the freezing desert temperatures.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Re: Cold as... [Day 4, Early Night]

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Azura honestly didn't feel cold. Her magical cloak was doing a great job of warming her, so it means she could actually go outside. She stopped by the doorway, looking at the skies while things were finally calm.

"Huh, so it can be pretty out here" she said idly to herself, not noticing the other woman yet "instead of just bloody."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Jax wandered out as well a small metal flask in his hand he sipped as he walked out the amber liquid inside warming him to a small degree. He seeing chase first and approaches the pilot. "Lietenant." He says simply looking up at the sky rather than at her.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:59 pm

In the advantageous position to hear both, Chase spoke aloud but gave Jax a silent wave, "There are few things like a clear night sky to remind you of just how beautiful the big black is up there. That ceaseless void only coming to end around stars that shine bright enough to be seen for eons away... don't let anyone fool you. Any spacer worth her salt has a unending appreciation of the beauty of space."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 pm

"That they do. Its hard to spend that much time with something and not recognize how beautiful it can be." he sips "But big black up there has a dark side too, shes beautiful and terrifying, I 've seen some of the things she hides in the dark corners and they stick with you."

at this point he looks over and sees Azura as well he gives her a wave "Hey Azura, I guess this is where you snuck off to. I wondered when I didn't see you on the ship."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Azura looked over as she heard her name, and her eyes narrowed briefly...before a small smile.

"Huh, hi Jax. Enjoying a nice night walk? And who's your friend?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Jax nodded "Yeah this is Lieutenant Chase we flew together this morning during that cluster fuck that was our arrival here." he reflexively extended the flask to Azura

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Chase took a gander at the two, raised her grin and then slipped it back away. No sense playing her hand so openly when she realized the whos and the whats. Damnit though, it was cold out here.

"You can call me LT on the job, or just Chase whatever suits you," she said stepping over toward the woman. Offering a hand in camaraderie. "I've heard a bit about you. Only the best, I promise."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:09 pm

After Azura returned the flask he offered it to Chase "It doesn't make you any warmer but it makes you feel warmer." he noted her expression and slightly narrowed his eyes.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Azura accepted the flash, drinking quite a bit of it before handing it back.

"Only the best? Jax was lying then" there was a half-smile as Azura shook the womans hand firmly "so you're a pilot? Interesting" she peered at Jax for a few moments before continuing "don't drag the old man back into bad habits, you don't want me to have to take over flying duties."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 am

Jax took the flask back and swigged "Come now Azura no one can drag me anywhere I don't want to go." he said before offering the flask to Chase "It's coreelian whiskey, not quite Whyren's Reserve but a sight better than what they serve at the bar."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 am

Chase raised her hand, declining the offer of a drink, "Not on a night where I'm on call. Makes my head fuzzy, keeps me from remembering the things I need to," Chase said as she looked back to Azura. "Old man? Strange nickname, don't you think?" she asked with a sight grin, for she herself at least knew why it seemed so strange.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 am

Jax shrugged "no different than what you call me. Seems to be a common occurrence really. I've been called old by 3 people so far, far more than I'd expect being less than 30." He said with wry grin.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:15 pm

"In current company, you are old" Azura said with a grin, holding her hand out for the flash "but not as old as some, if that helps?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Jax took another sip "you almost drank half of it when I gave it to you." He said not taking his eyes off the stars.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Chase, meanwhile, turned her attention to the sky as the others turned to flirting. Crossing her arms anew over her chest to give her arms a little movement for warmth. Looking up to the space, toward home, knowing out there somewhere was the Aurean Pass.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 pm

"I didn't have that much" Azura replied with a pout "any excuse to avoid sharing it."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Jax took note of Chase's silence "Got something on your mind LT?" he asked not looking at her still staring at the stars some thoughts running through his head as well.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 pm

"Do I need something on my mind to be appreciating the sky on a clear night like this?" Chase responded, not quite moving her attention from where it was.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm

"Nope doesn't change the fact you look like you have some gears turning in that head of yours." Jax shrugged as he extended the flask back to Azura "Don't have to tell me if you dont want to just curious."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Azura couldn't care less about what the girl was thinking. She did however happily accept the flask and took a few small sips out of it. Listening rather then speaking
Azura Mora

Postby Chase » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:00 pm

"Such a humble declaration," she said, half teasing and half well... not.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:34 am

"You can be a complicated person sometimes Chase." he said with a smirk

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 am

"I... don't quite know what you mean?" she said, finally turning her attention back to the ground. Glancing over toward Azura with a raised brow of properly questioning potential.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 am

Azura was looking at the sky, not paying much attention. At least visually.
Azura Mora

Next
Forum Statistics