Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [D6LA] Sensible

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:05 pm

"I spoke with Dr. Rexa, earlier. I attempted to connect with Yulu Kess again, but I wasn't able to." he explained. "Maybe, if I try now?"

He touched the saber and tried to focus on the Jedi Knight's spirit. But again, he found only a faint echo of him, shrouded in loss.

He shook his head. "No, still darkness."

- - -
[D6LA] Sensible, Trying to make contact with Yulu again, Discipline.: 1eA+1eP+1eF 2 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImage
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Aran Enfas » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:57 pm

"Perhaps..." Aran held the saber back out. "Perhaps we can find something in the records. We don't have access to the Temple archives, but perhaps a 'droid could help us with a high speed search and cross-reference."

Ooc: Let's make a thread with new! character R4OXY? I'll set up a group PM
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

"Perhaps." he nodded in agreement. "If possible, it would be nice to learn more about Yulu Kess. He did say something about being part of a secretive group within the Order, however."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Previous
Forum Statistics