Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

[D6 LE] A Concerned Citizen

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:08 am

Jax was on his way to a certain politician's room. Hearing about this afternoon's insanity Jax was concerned for the woman and wanted to see how she was holding up.

On his way however he made a stop by Niall's room inconspicuously slipping a small parcel into his room hoping no one noticed.

Edit:
Stealth check:Stealth roll to remain inconspicuous hard w/ set back destiny flip to upgrade difficulty destiny flip to upgrade stealth: 4eA+1eP+2eD+1eC+1eS 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D6 LE] A Concerned Citizen

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

Nytera opened up the door wearing a blanket around herself. She had already wiped away all of her makeup and was seemingly lying in bed the whole time, based on the imprints. "Oh. You were at the museum with me a couple weeks ago," she said with a weak smile, "Was there something you needed?"
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:28 am

"Miss Anacapri." He said his voice soft "I heard of the events of this afternoon, I came by to see if you were alright. May I step in?"
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:35 am

"Oh." Nytera looked around outside and then smiled faintly. "You may come in." The lady stepped back from the doorway and headed over to the table. She took a seat and wrapped herself more in her blanket. "Thank you for coming to check in on me. It is very kind of you to do so."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:36 am

OOC: Failure but Advantage let me know what you would like for the 2 Advantage?
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:42 am

Jax nodded "thank you." He says as he steps in "so Miss Anacapri how are you feeling, i understand you went throigh something traumatic. Are you holding up alright?" His voice was still soft and soothing.

OOC: any chance I can use it so that the wrong people don't notice? Lol

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:47 am

A young soldier saw Jax and ran over and said, “Hey… what are you doing over here! That isn’t your room! Identify yourself!”

The soldier stopped and looked at Jax with suspicion.

OOC: Done.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Jax looks at the young man "Stand down young pup I'm dropping somethig off for Captain Alderaan per his request." He said truthfully simply leaving out extraneous details that were likely to cause more harm than good.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm

“Yeah, you’re working with the Captain… so what are you delivering? We already had a few security incidents, that could be a bomb or a threat! You look shady,” he said frowning at Jax.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Jax sighed internally but outwardly he gave the young man a smile. "Listen soldier you're right there were recently security leaks and it's very good that you are being so diligent." He stepped closer to Theo and pitched his voice low "but trust me when I say it's something that the captain doesn't want a lot of attention brought to. What's your name? Next time I see the good captain I'm going to tell him what a fine young soldier you are."

OOC: Charm check vs Theo unknown difficulty: 1eP+2eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImage

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:19 pm

The private said, “Private Shan, and as much as I think you might be on the level I am going to call it in.”

He lifted his communication device and said, “This is Private Shan, got a security incident in sector… four or five I think, Captain Organa’s room.”

OOC: Total wash, so fail.

Shan Cool as Difficulty: 1eC+2eD 2 failures, 2 threat
ImageImageImage
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:00 am

Jax dropped all pretense, desperation in his eyes "please Shan you don't know what you're doing. Please call in a false alarm and let's call Captain Organa. You don't know what you're getting mixed up in kid." Jax's voice was hushed but urgent.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:34 am

“Sir, you want me to intentionally call in a false alarm?” he said even more suspicious.

OOC: Perception check at Average for Jax, give him a boost die for knowledge of the Republic military.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:53 am

OOC: average perception: 1eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:49 am

Jax can tell that the soldier’s uniform is not Republic standard, it’s a reasonable facsimile but some bits are out of place and at a cursory glance would pass muster but to his critical eye he can tell this soldier is either bad at uniforms or not a soldier.

Though he can also hear more people coming.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:02 am

Jax scrunched his eyes "Wait, are you even a soldier? I'm sure things may have changed since I retired but your uniform is not up to muster 'private' who are you really?"

OOC: Triumph used to divert anyone coming to investigate?
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:06 am

The Private replied, “Damn right, and I am here to fight! Once the security gets here, we can have this sorted.”

He turned around to go looking for them. They will be delayed but they will inspect Organna’s room, so Jax can get away if he likes but the note will go to Security.

It won’t come back to him at least.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:16 am

"Fuck." Jax muttered under his breath as he retreated from the scene and went on to his original destination. He needed to tell Niall about this he could get a copy of the data from his ship systems but security had at least 4 moles in it that he knew of meaning someone was going to be looking for them. He wasn't going to be able to remain as anonymous as he would have liked. Fucking starry eyed greens and their blasted diligence. Jax pulls out his data pad and taps out a message to Niall:

Something's changed. We need to talk.

back in Nytera

Nytera Anacapri wrote:"Oh." Nytera looked around outside and then smiled faintly. "You may come in." The lady stepped back from the doorway and headed over to the table. She took a seat and wrapped herself more in her blanket. "Thank you for coming to check in on me. It is very kind of you to do so."

Jax simply shrugged as he moved near her "Just the right thing to do in my opinion. You impressed me during our last conversation, I....believe in you. That you're whats right for this planet, what they will need when this is all over."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:07 am

The woman gave a bitter laugh. "Was it the way I yelped on camera when one of my bodyguards was shot? Or was it the way I froze instead of helping him?" She let out a sigh. "It was all my fault. I was not cautious."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:00 am

Jax shook his head "please don't be so hard on yourself. You did nothing but what you are supposed to do. The people need to see you out there being part of this thing. You reacted the way many would have when an attempt on their life is made." He stands closer to her "dont let these cowards break you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:53 am

"Someone nearly gave his life for mine today, someone who barely even knew me." She shook her head. "It is not something I would do myself."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:41 am

"He did what he signed up to, those people with you today did what they did because they believe in you. You are something important to this planet and we are here to fight for it, you are part of that." he places a hand on her shoulder "Your people need you." he gave it a soft squeeze "But they don't need you right now, its ok to be scared, its ok to doubt, its ok to cry out there you have to be strong but In here though, in here you can be vulnerable. I know you don't know me very well we've only met a couple times but I can be there for you if you need it." he smiled to here

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 am

Nytera shook her head. "No, I seem to have lost the ability to cry. I was destitute months ago. Is it possible to run out of tears?" she asked rhetorically. The lady sighed and walked away from the man. "I cannot fathom what drives you and the others to commit so much, to care as much as you do."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:32 am

Jax frowned "It is indeed, I don't know what you went through but I've been to the bottom where there are no more tears, no more pain, just numb. Its horrible but it gets better. Eventually."

"We're here because we care, its who we are. I believe its who you are too."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 pm

"Nobody cared about the destitute before the invasion began." She crossed her arms. "Neither did I. It is only with the spotlight upon us do we act according to decrees of justice."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Next
Forum Statistics