Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Debts (D7, LE)

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 am

"Gotta have a heart for something like that to happen I guess." She said with a chuckle.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 am

Jax chuckled along but shook his head "nah you need heart for things like love but things like a physical connection that just requires the ability to feel and desire pleasure. No heart required."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:55 am

"Just... yuck..." She said with a shaking of her head.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 am

Jax laughed and clapped Delmi on the back "Well its not for everyone I guess though you're the first person I've met who had no interest in it at all. But hey live life the way you want as long as it doesn't hurt others I'm all for it. I have other questions but I'll keep them to myself for now, time and place and all that." he said smiling.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:02 am

She didn't appear to react well to the touching, friendly as it may have been. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she shrugged her shoulder to drop the hand.

"Questions?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:06 am

Jax gave an apologetic smile "Sorry physical camaraderie and all that. Its just as common in tap rooms in the outer rim as it was in the military, I've never been shy about touching people. But I'll put you on the no touch list." he said brightly not bothered at all by the rejection of his touch.

He shrugged waving a hand dismissively "nothing important just my over curious mind but things that are ultimately none of my business."
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:08 am

She offered a cocked eyebrow as a response.

"Alright..."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:16 am

"you really make the other person do most of the heavy lifting a conversation you know that?" he said his tone was playful and he smiled as he spoke.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:18 am

She shrugged, "Live alone for a while and you end up a brilliant conversationalist I guess."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:22 am

"Well I suppose then that I am an ideal conversational partner for you as I don't really mind just talking to hear my own voice." he said with a little self deprecating humor.

"that said if I ever motor on for too long just tell me to shut it and I'll clam up pretty quick."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:26 am

She nodded then in an obviously awkward attempt to make a conversation happen she asked, "So... uhh... that girl of yours... You been together a long time?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:30 am

Jax just smirked appreciating the girl's effort "Well we've been working together for the better part of 5 years but we only recently made anything official. Before it was just sort of we would be together and ya know space gets lonely sometimes but then we eventually figured out how much we cared about each other and decided to give it a try. Only time will tell if it was a good idea or a catastrophic mistake as my relationships don't tend to end well." he said with a little chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:31 am

"Why?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:34 am

Jax put on a thinking face and just shrugged "couldn't tell you exactly, it could be the kind of partner I am, could be the types of people I am attracted to, who knows." he paused a bit "I just know that just about every relationship I have been in has ended pretty explosively. One time literally."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:36 am

"Yeah?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:41 am

Jax reached back and scratched his head his smile a bit boyish and sheepish at the same time "Yeah thats a long story but it ended up with a very angry twi'lek and a grenade stuffed under my mattress. I like that apartment too, real shame when it got destroyed."

"So you ever try the relationship thing just to give it a go?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:37 pm

She shook her head. “Nope. No interest. Been on my own since my dad died six years ago. That’s the way it’s been and I don’t mind it.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Jax nods "makes sense, sorry to hear about your dad." he said with in a sincere voice "but yeah there are some people that just don't need having others around. Just make sure that's because you want it that way and not because you're used to it."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:28 pm

She nodded her head once, "People just get in the way man. They get your guard down."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:36 pm

He smirked "or they can watch your back." He retorted "not that they don't make somethings more complicated but it can useful to have someone you trust."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:39 pm

She chuckled, "Trusting folks doesn't always end up payin' off. Rarely does pay off to be honest. Usually someone is always after somethin'."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Jax chuckled as well "true enough, I know I've been burned more than once for trusting the wrong people." In face his current situation is due to him trusting the wrong people. "But in the end its nice to have at least one person you know you can lean on when you get in over your head." he shrugged "at least thats how I feel about it."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:51 pm

"Hope you find that person then." She said with a nod.
Description
Delmi Koor

Previous
Forum Statistics