Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Zaza Zoom (D8, EN)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:50 pm

"Oh, there would be at least one consequence. Pretty sure you couldn't join the Republic anymore, if you just shot the lady right between the eyes on base. They don't tend to look on that kind of stuff too kindly." Cigarette almost finished, he snuffed it out between his gloved fingers, before reaching into his pocket for a small tin.

"Of course I also find killing people isn't always the best way for revenge. If that's what you're after." It certainly seemed that way. "Sometimes it's better to find ways to make them suffer, that might just be a cruel streak in me though." He placed the cigarette butt in the tin, before storing it away again. "Death isn't always that much of a punishment after all,"

He shook his head. "Though the way you say you'd have to sit down with her and talk if you joined the republic, makes me wonder if this Lady isn't a member too."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:57 pm

"Nah... but she's allied with them now I guess... or whatever that peace treaty set up." She replied.

"She's an imperial spy who pretended to fall in love with my dad. She had his kid, gained his trust, and then one day she stole a bunch of Republic secrets with his clearance." She replied.

"I don't really want her to suffer... just want her to get what is comin' to her. She got my dad killed... so she should have been decent enough to get herself killed too at some point... but as of yet she hasn't been willing to do that."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:24 pm

"Oh, you mean she's bidding her time until the Empire gains enough resources to press the attack again." His lips curled into a wry smile. "This peace isn't meant to last Delmi, no way. So even if you join the Republic, you'll get your chance, eventually."

"I can understand that though... Sometimes the best option is just to kill someone and put him behind you." He frowned softly. "This lady have a name? I helped Niall find Melv, maybe I can look around point you in the right direction. If you're interested."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 pm

"You smell like a spy yourself, talking like that." She said with a chuckle.

"She went by the name Lucy when she was with my dad. Lucy Koor after they got married. Trail went cold a long time ago... Been working for a Hutt in Nar Shaddaa to see if anything could be dug up. Nothing yet..."

She pulled out a locket from her clothes and opened it up. "Looks like this though."

Zanebry would see an attractive woman with raven hair displayed in a tiny hologram.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 pm

"Spies work with governments, I'm a independent contractor. I'd be a liar to say there weren't similarities in some of the things we do though." Which might just make the lady dislike him, that was life though.

"Pretty lady." Z mused, as he looked at the locket. Pretty ladies tended to make the very best moles. "Get me a copy and I'll see what I can do... No guarantees though, with the trail cold like it is." He looked Delmi over for a movement. "I take it she will be in her early forties now? Maybe a bit of grey in the black, probably some early wrinkles to." Zane continued thoughtfully.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 pm

She nodded, "Probably. May be dead... just doesn't feel that way in here."

She pointed to her chest. "I heard some crappy sith propaganda show used her spy stories in some tv series they did. Makes me think she's still alive."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Silly Sith spy propaganda, did spark at least a small memory in the corner of his mind. "Lucena Darklight?" He asked after a moment. that probably wasn't the spies actual name... that would be pretty damned stupid. But of course it wasn't impossible.

"Only thing I can recall, that might be close to it."

"You're probably right though, old spies have away to them, they're pretty good at avoiding death.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 pm

"That's the one." She said with a nod.

"Haven't ever had the desire to watch that garbage though... It'd be like drinking poison."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:51 am

"I can understand that. Couldn't hurt to look into it though. If the episodes are based off of some of the things she has done, you can maybe piece together a sort of time line. Find out where she's been after she left your father. Gather other pseudonyms, other pictures, other pieces of information."

"It wouldn't be easy but you can at least get closer, if you put in the work."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:44 pm

“I mean it’s a conglomeration of a bunch of spies with plenty of fiction thrown in... the look is meant to be her apparently.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:05 pm

"Any lead is better then no lead." Zane offered with a slight smile. "You have to start somewhere after all."

"Not saying you have to watch those things yourself, there are people you can hire to do that sort of thing." He lifted his hat to run his hand through his hair. "Only other thing I can think of is capturing a different Imperial spy, see what you can get out of them."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:54 am

She nodded, “Next time we bag one let me know.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:53 am

"If I know about it, will do."

He shook his head. "That's far from a guarantee though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:26 pm

She chuckled, "I was teasin' you again Zane. I know those don't just grow on trees... and even if one were caught, I'd probably not be the person they call to tell."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:09 pm

"You'd be surprised about what grows on trees." He sighed and shook his head. "I'd be surprised if we dont have a couple on base already."

"You're right though, you'd have to join SIS to get that kind of call."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:13 pm

"Not my first choice of professions." She said with a chuckle.

"But... who knows... may be the only way to pursue what I want." She shook her head slowly.

"Life's a bitch."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 pm

"That's no lie, and often enough the only one who can catch a spy is another spy." Something about knowing his the other side worked maybe?

"Just give it a good long think before you decide, could be it's not worth it after all."

"That lady is likely to die all on her own one day."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:53 pm

"That'd suck even worse." She said with a singular chuckle.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:27 pm

"Mmmm..." He could understand that sentiment. "It always sucks when folks like that go dying on your own."

He looked her over his lips forming a small smile. "Want me to have Niall put in a good word to Claire for you?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 pm

She tilted her head, "I dunno... maybe I could talk to someone... But not making any commitments now..."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:33 pm

"No reason to rush in." That was the honest fact of the matter. "Though if you are really considering it, you should probably learn how to dance."

"Either way, I'll pass it along."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:11 pm

"Dance?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:20 pm

"Spies should know how to dance." Zane replied, as if that was enough explanation all on it's own.

"So if you're going to join the SIS, you should learn."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:24 pm

“I may just have to pass then.” She smiled in a way that appeared more genuine than any smirk before.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:35 pm

That brought his eyebrow up in a incredulous look. "Miss Koor, are you telling me you have never danced before?" His tone was a bit joking, and a smile decorated his lips.

"Furthermore, you don't even have any desire to?"

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics