Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Jim-Jam [EE9]

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:56 am

After arriving back at the base, Oddyn finally found a moment to take care of his equipment. Flaked paint on the armour, jammed repeater. He shook his head, sighed, and got down to work. It looked more difficult than it turned out to be, at least with the barrels of his Sidewinder. The armour needed some serious conservation.

EE9. Easy Mechanics to Unjam.: 2eA+1eD 1 success
ImageImageImage
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Re: Jim-Jam [EE9]

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:51 am

There came a low whistle from an unlikely audience.

"Damn that's a hell of a gun" Azura said, moving to lean against the desk. Her right arm was taped up, but otherwise she looked not too bad.

"How does it fire?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:50 pm

"From five rotating barrels. Concentrate fire and rain death. There are heavier repeaters still, but either one has a bull's strength to wield one, or carries a tripod." He looked up. "Hey, Azura. Been in a fight?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:19 pm

"Bet that's got a hell of a recoil" Azura grinned, before giving him a wave with her good hand "hey you. Looking like a full man again! And here I was wrapping my arm up in sympathy for you" she chuckled, then shrugged.

"Got in a fight, took the brunt of the pain and some Jedi got the glory. Same as always. Took an axe to the arm, parried as much as I could but damn axes hurt."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:40 pm

"Yeah, the recoil is something." He smirked dismissively, playfully pumping his biceps once, then getting back to cleaning. "I can always take some beating as long as vital parts are up and running." He shook his head with a mirthless laugh. "My fight was quite similar, with the Jedi hogging the hero spot. Must be a professional drive."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm

"Something something only peace?" Azura smirked, looking the gun over "they're so full of bull. Oh, and you'll have to let me try it sometime. Maybe I can convince the republic to give me one if I can handle it. My little blaster packs a hell of a punch but it ain't nothing compared to that."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:59 pm

"Eh, don't make me begin on the Jedi." He obviously held heterodox opinions about the Order but was not zealous to regale them over anyone. He looked Azura over to assess her body strength. "Harness may make it wieldable for you. And sure. Let's meet on the shooting range sometime. It's VX Sidewinder, short release series but not entirely unavailable."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:14 pm

"I'm stronger than I look you know. Ignoring the bandaged arm" Azura pouted "but sure. We'll meet on the shooting range, if we're allowed to go there without supervision."

There was a roll of the eyes.

"VX Sidewinder, I'll remember that. Thanks" she nodded "how have you been? You're more upright than I remember last time, which is certainly an improvement. Don't know how you could stay in the medical area, those beds are so uncomfortable."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:42 pm

"Since you have a boyfriend, I'll just take your word for it." Oddyn smirked. "It's not like a shooting range cannot be improvised around here."

He paused, suddenly ponderous. "I haven't really thought of that, how have I been. I guess nothing surprising happened, nor life-changing. I saved some kids from fire today in Garig, killed some cultists but stopped execution of their defeated leader... Nothing really getting to me. Body weakness is there after the injuries from fighting Yunda, but I am getting better. Oh! I got some kiirium onto my armour! That's important." He pointed to his breastplate. "Tweaked it up after that with some help. It's quite heat-resistant."

Oddyn Vizsla

Forum Statistics