Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

[D9 LE] Only the Best Decisions

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:39 am

Jax wandered through the barracks area, he had exceeded the two drink limit but he knew he would he was a little buzzed as he walked he wasn't sure what he was doing but he knew who he was looking for.

He approached the door the contained the red headed woman who he sought at the moment. He sat next to the door and debated knocking on it for a moment, he was still in his best finery though at the moment it looked a bit wrinkled from all the dancing and sitting.

eventually his knuckles rapped on the door.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D9 LE] Only the Best Decisions

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:33 pm

Luth was nearly in bed when Jax arrived, and certainly ready for it. She called out, "Who is it?" As she pulled on a pair of shorts so as not to repeat the pantsless conversation of earlier in the day.
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:10 pm

"Its Jax." He called out in reply lightly smacking his head against the wall what's your plan here buddy? He asked himself as he sat there to see if he would be allowed in or not.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:23 pm

She opened the door and smiled at him, now in the much more comfortable outfit of a tank top and the aforementioned shorts. "C'mon in," she said, stepping aside for him.

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Jax smiled up at her from his seated position and rose. "Well you certainly wasted no time getting comfortable. Not that I blame you, while gorgeous that dress probably wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world." He said as he walked into her room.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asked casually looking about the room seeing how Luth lived.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:25 pm

"Nope... I like being comfortable as much as possible," she replied with a chuckle. "It's surprisingly easy to move in, since it's made for professional level dancing, but this is much more relaxed."

She nodded with a grin as she hut the door behind them once he was in. "Definitely. I like dancing almost as much as swimming."

The room was as cramped as most of the barracks. There was a long case that undoubtedly housed her gun and a spot on the desk for cleaning and oiling, something unnecessary for blasters, and other general maintenance, and communication equipment. Everything is kept portable since they're on the move.

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:10 am

"Professional level dancing?" he inquired with a raise of the eyebrow "I saw you were skilled but I didn't know you danced as a profession. Interesting." he didn't have much room to walk around but he leaned against a wall and looked at her "swimming huh? been awhile since I've gotten a chance to go swimming should have done it when we were by the beach but oh well. Maybe if theres another chance we can go swimming."
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:58 am

"I don't... It's just a hobby," she said. "But it's nice to have the right clothes for the job, especially for a style with a lot of movement." She nodded as he brought up the beach. "Yeah... I was too wrapped up in work to go."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:14 am

"Good point, good point. the right equipment and all that. Jizz dancing is certainly a lively affair."

He looked about the room "interesting, you can tell a lot about a person by looking at the way they keep their room. I mean this isn't the best example cause you have to keep it moving. I'd need to see your more permanent room to get a better feeling about you but there are still some things that come through." He spoke almost absent mindedly as his glacial blue eyes finished scanning the room and settled back on hers. He had a small smile on his face as he pulled out a flask and took a sip. He extended it to Luth as an offer.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:06 am

She accepted the flask and took a drink before handing it back. "And what can you tell from mine?" A cinnamon scent hung in the air and clung to her.

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:25 am

Jax took a deep inhale and a contented exhale with a grin "man that is an intoxicating scent. tastes better that it smells." he was still off somewhere in his head he shook his head a little "well obviously you valued preparedness, even as mobile as you are you have a section of table set up for equipment maintenance, you're organized but not obsessively so. Also you use a slug thrower. Not 100 percent sure what that means but it is unique."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 am

"It's been more effective for me than a blaster rifle was," she replied with a shrug, flopping onto her bunk.

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:34 am

"What model do you use? I'm not a gun nut or anything but I'm aware of somethings." he said as his eyes trailed her body as she laid on the bed. "mind if I take a seat? all that dancing really took it out of my legs." he said grinning as he moved to the bed and sat down next to her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:28 am

"Yeah, go for it, as long as you don't mind being a footrest," she says, turning and laying her legs in his lap. "It's a Czerka Model 38 with a couple of mods."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:45 am

He smiled "I don't mind being a leg rest if you don't mind getting your legs massaged a bit." he said as he hands found the smooth skin of her legs and started slowly rubbing them almost absentmindedly "I think you're the first person I've met that swears by the slug thrower."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:56 am

She closed her eyes and groaned softly. "I am so okay with that." Opening her eyes, she answered, "I've found they have a couple of advantages over blasters. First, it's a lot harder to tell where a slug is coming from. A blaster bolt might as well be an arrow pointed right at your position. Second, passing a lead slug through a concentrated plasma field often ends with a face full of melted lead."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:18 am

spurred on by her appreciative sounds Jax began massaging in earnest using his dexterous fingers to rub the muscles and help relax the fibers, he had done this a time or two before and knew just where most of the relaxing spots and muscle clumps were. "Dancing sure put a few knots in here huh?" he said with a grin enjoying the way her legs felt in his hands.

"Those are some good points. Like I said I'm not a huge gun guy so I don't know all the benefits between the two just thought it was neat." he spoke while he worked not really focusing on the words. "You seem to be in a better mood today." he said without looking at her but the curl of his lips could be seen in the profile of his face as he looked down.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:29 am

The moans only became louder as he really started to get into massaging her legs and she practically melts. "Mmmm... it does, though you're doing a darn good job of releasing them."

At his comment, she nodded. "Yeah, I'm starting to do better. I've decided to retire after this op."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:00 am

"Well that certainly is good news." He replied his voice low and taking on a slightly more growling quality. Despite himself the feel of her smooth toned legs in his hand and her moaning was getting to him.

After he had thoroughly massaged her calves he slowly worked his way up not one to leave a job half finished. "Have you decided what you are going to do after?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:10 am

She slid down a little to give better access. "Mm... Not exactly yet. I just want a place to be able to go back to."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:16 am

He took advantage of the better angle his hands moving onto her thighs as she spoke "no place to call home? Shame. But I sympathize" his hands worked up "moving from place to place get hard" his voice was slow and smooth "hard to find people to connect with, be really open with." He spoke not looking at her watching his hands work over her smooth skin. He looked up his eyes focused on her "it can be awfully lonely."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:29 pm

"Yeah... Exactly. You have it exactly right," she sighed. Her eyes met his as she nodded a little.

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:37 pm

He looked into those pretty blue eyes as his hands shifted a little still on her thighs but moving to the more sensitive inner area. It wasn't exactly erotic but it was quite.....intimate. "such different people but so similar at the same time."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:38 am

She didn't make any moves to stop him yet, seeming to be in an internal debate. Still, she chuckled. "So it seems."

Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:45 am

She wasn't the only one, Jax knew he was undoubtedly attracted to the fiery haired woman. He found her intoxicating in a sense, her scent, her body, the way she felt in his hands. He didn't advance any further up his hands concentrating on working the toned thighs.

His eyes raked her body taking in each detail about her form moving down it and back up until they locked eyes again "I promised I would ask next time. Luth may I kiss you?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics