The Bankor Resistance Base in the Black Sands region

Day 5 EA: A word

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 am

Baesal tried to find the new location of the Kin brothers but the base was more complex then she had expected. It did not help that she forgot to ask for precise directions.

She could use the Force, of course, but that would be irresponsible

Instead she resolved to walk around a bunch to inspect the installations
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 5 EA: A word

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 am

The resistance was still moving in but perhaps the Force was with her as she found him finishing up a meeting with some of the high ups in the Resistance. He turned to Baesal and said, “Padawan Baesal, hello.”
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Political | Ruthless | Spymaster | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 am

''Hello Yanos, do I come at a bad time?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 am

“Not at all just finishing up a briefing, we got new recruits flooding in so we need to make sure we can house them all,” he said to her.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 am

''That is good to hear'' she replied, calmly

''I believe I need to talk to you about one of the strategies your people have been using''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 am

“This would be the Vando Nee matter?” he responded gesturing for her to walk with him.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Baesal took note of the name

''That would probably be the case...can you explain this to me?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 pm

“He is an overzealous Resistance operative, a popular man who uses extreme tactics for maximum terror among the Mandalorians. His methods are unorthodox, but they have gotten results when needed. The Senator contacted me, we assured her we disavow him and his actions,” Yanos replied calmly.

“I am sorry that our business has become an issue for you, master Jedi.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Baesal nodded letting a breath out

''It has but it does not matter if you were not involved in it. While he thinks that they have gotten results, that strategy probably just made things worst for your people.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

“I am not sure things can be much worse short of outright slavery,” Yanos countered.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 pm

''I know it seems like it'' she said ''But that tactics angered the Mandalorians...and likely have brought more repressive actions against the civilians''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 pm

“You have a solution, Baesal, or at least a suggestion?” he asked turning to her fully.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:01 am

''I may have'' she said ''Information is vital in fighting any war, as I am sure you know, and so knowing your enemy is of prime importance.''

She crossed her hands behind her back

''Knowing how your opponent thinks and reacts can give you quite an edge without having to use terrorist methods. We have several Mandalorians who works for the Republic...perhaps you and your brother could talk to them to learn about their culture?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 am

“My people would be leery of that but if done so discretely I would meet with these Mandalorians. Maybe they are not all as bad as House Kryze and his cronies,” he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:53 am

''Many of the mandalorians who joined us considers House Kryze to be dishonorable and cowards.'' she squeezed her hands discreetely

''A good number of them died in duels to allow prisonners to flee to safety yesterday. I assure you they are good people''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:28 am

“If I am not mistaken that was the work of House Varad though, not specifically House Kryze. Their leader is known to be less than stable,” he replied with a smile.

“I make it my business to keep track of the varying Mandalorian clans.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:27 am

''True''

The guy made his research

''But House Varad does not stop it...which makes them complicit.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:14 am

“I am not arguing that House Kryze is not ultimately responsible, just correcting the matter. As far as I am concerned we should put all Mandalorians to death and eliminate their violent culture,” he responded.

“They only rise to cause violence.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 am

''I do not believe so...many are proving otherwise by joining the liberation.'' she countered
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 am

Baesal Zyn wrote:''I do not believe so...many are proving otherwise by joining the liberation.'' she countered

“History has repeated itself with the Mandalorians, they eventually rise to threaten the Galaxy and then must be scattered. At some point the cycle must be broken and the Mando’ade, as they put it, eradicated,” he replied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:16 am

''Or the cycle must be understood and the problem fixed'' she replied

''Cultures can change, we need to give them the opportunity and incentive to''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:23 am

“How many chances can we give a people who only seem to value dominance through conflict?” he asked.

“If you had the chance to remove the Sith threat permanently, would you not take it?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 am

''Death will not erase the Sith.'' she replied calmly ''The republic tried it once and they only created more trouble''

She massaged her forehead

''These situations are complex and very old...violence is easy and quick but will never chage the soil in which the seeds of these ideas grow.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:37 am

“I will bow to your wisdom, master Jedi,” he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Baesal waved a hand, sensing something was wrong

''Don't'' she began ''Do not bow to my wisdom...just...'' she searched her words, unsure on how to proceed. She reached for the corner of a table with her left hand

''I know what it is to lose everything in conflict, may it be your loved ones or the life you know...but please, do not lose yourself.''
Baesal Zyn

Next
Forum Statistics