The Bankor Resistance Base in the Black Sands region

Look, sir! Droid! (D6, LM)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:32 pm

With permission to go and see to this matter of the droid belonging to a Resistance-member, Lyseil made sure that her Panteer uniform looked crisp and perfect as she arrived at the Resistance Base, and began looking around for the Kin brothers. Or at least one of them!

The droid-head she kept in her backpack for the time being, deactivated for now as Hacha had said it had limited power without its body.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Re: Look, sir! Droid! (D6, LM)

Postby Thazos Kin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Thazos was busy trying to organize his people who wee grumbling about the expulsion from the Republic base. He understood even if it annoyed him but others were pretty livid at the lack of trust.
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Ex-Republic Soldier | Courageous | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Oh hey, that looks like one of them, right?!

Straightening her jacket one more time, Lyseil approached - all sunshines and smiles. "Good morning! One of the mister Kin, I presume?" she gave a salute, even if he wasn't part of the Republic military. It just came naturally.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:13 pm

“Thazos, yeah I guess I am Mister Kin. How can I help you?” he said looking at the woman.

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 pm

"Sergeant Lyseil Panteer of the Republic Strike Force, sir," she gave a nod and offered a hand to shake.

"I found something yesterday that belongs to one of the Resistance members, I believe? Someone by the name Nee...?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:37 am

“Vando Nee?” he said with surprise shaking her hand.

“Wow… what did you find? He and his team went dark after… well after they found about the suicide bombers.” He frowned at the thought, which was a whole different mess that would need to be dealt with.

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:41 am

Lyseil shifted her backpack so she could retrieve the droid head. "This is PT-6D, the butler of the Nee family. The jawas in the sewers found him after the Mandalorians had..." her bright demeanor dimmed visibly, "shot... the family..."

"I'm sorry. We got him up and running at least! ... As much as we were able, I mean."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:55 am

Thazos held his hand out for the droid head, “Yeah that’s the story… that’s how Vando got into the resistance. He had tried to stay out of it, my sister can be very convincing though and she was able to get him to aid us with credits and supplies.”

“Mandos got wise to the arrangement, and well you know the rest of the story. He has been with us ever since, he hits the Mandos any chance he can get. Driven, maybe obsessed… but he has saved our arses more than once.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:02 am

Lyseil handed over PT-6D's head, but she felt a bit queasy when it seemed like those suicide-bombings she had heard about were true. "I... really hope such extreme tactics won't be nescessary anymore, now that we're working together."

"I'm... also terribly sorry about the new circumstances. I don't know what caused it, but I do want to keep both the Resistance and the Strike Force united."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am

“Security measures I am told, its fine. I understand, but lots of people don’t.”

He looked at the droid and said, “The tactics will have to end, we need to fight this the right way, but it’s hard for some folks. Honor is a important and so is family and when you lose everything, some people feel they have nothing to lose and Honor dictates they do something.”

“Most have never fired a gun in their life or ran missions, but wearing a bomb. Giving your life… yeah that’s easy ad barbaric. I don’t know, Vando is a hero to many of the people. You really want to break the Resistance putting him in chains would be a fast way to do it.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:17 am

Lyseil's lips pressed together to keep herself from frowning. "Breaking the Resistance is the last I, or the Strike Force, want, sir. Is there no way to persuade him to not make people do this? As such an inspiring figure, there is much good he could do for these people without putting their lives at risk this way."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:21 am

“Like I said he has gone dark, maybe Yanos can reach him,” he said sighing.

“Maybe he can’t. I don’t know. I know what I have told my people, and I try to live by the code of the Republic. Not everyone sees it that way.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:27 am

"Hmm... maybe PT-6D would know where he could be hiding?" she speculated, casting a look to the droid's head, indicating that he could be switched on if they needed to ask him anything.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Hmm... maybe PT-6D would know where he could be hiding?" she speculated, casting a look to the droid's head, indicating that he could be switched on if they needed to ask him anything.

Thazos put the droid on a table and powered it up.

The droid said, “Greetings, I am PT-6D, how may I be of service? Oh… oh my, I seem to have misplaced my arms and legs. Oh this is unsightly.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:42 am

"Good morning, PT-6D! It's quite alright, no need to fret," she assured the droid. "This is mister Thazos Kin of the Resistance."

Introductions made!

"We have hit a teeny tiny complication in reuniting you with your master, as we don't know where he could be. Did your master perhaps tell you where you might find him, in case something were to happen?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:51 am

“Oh joy of joys, the Master. The Nee family is blessed with considerable wealth as you all know; they maintained many residences in the region. I suppose if the master wanted to get away from it all he could retire to his Hunting Retreat. Ah yes a secure home away from home in the deep desert,” the droid responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 am

"Would... either of you know how to get there?" She glanced between the droid and the zabrak.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 am

The droid responded, "Oh It should be easy for this unit to navigate... though it lacks a body to do so."
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 am

"Hmm," she cupped her chin in hand. "I suppose we would need to get you a body somehow then, PT-6D. I... don't know if there's any at the Republic base. What about yours, if I may ask?" Lyseil looked to Thazos.

Or maybe the Jawas could...?
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:35 am

Thazos said, “Give us the coordinates and we can go there ourselves and check.”

The droid complied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:23 pm

"Do you prefer it to be handled by the Resistance, mr. Kin?" she asked Thazos. "Otherwise, I volunteer to go check it out if you are needed elsewhere."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

“I would like it, but maybe we should make it a joint operation. You can call me Thazos, I am not that important,” he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:24 am

"Ok, though I'd disagree on you not being important, Thazos - a lot of people here look to you to lead them," she said with a bright smile. "But sure! We can make this a joint Resistance-Republic-thing! If you like, we have some skilled diplomats over at base...?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Thazos Kin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:38 am

"If you think we will need them, sure," he replied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:40 am

"I'm not much of a talky-person myself," she admitted with a friendly smile.

---

OOC: Mid-Afternoon good? Inviting along Durasay Mixo to do the diplomatic talky-talk. :)
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Next
Forum Statistics