The Bankor Resistance Base in the Black Sands region

Re: [MM6] I've been thinking, I've been thinking...

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:49 pm

“I am not sure he will, I feel like he is here to finish what his sister started. He won’t stay, I can see it in his eyes. He wants to get back out into the universe. See what there is to see, Bankor is too small for him, maybe when he is older, but not now,” she said thoughtfully.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:09 pm

"He'll need a ship to get him out there." Durasay looked up for a moment, towards the horizon, the skies above it. "Probably a few good friends with him, too. I know the type." He grinned at the Zeltron again.

"If he leaves, go with him."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:21 pm

“No… no, we have two different destinations, I love the guy, he’s a good person but it won’t be me. I think when I am done here, really done, I want to just go and bring along as few reminders of this war as possible, not even sure I would bring G with me,” she said.

“I would hope she would stay… finish her education become a real doctor. That’s a good path.”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 pm

"War... is a painful, ugly thing. I can understand why you would want to forget all about it. Sometimes scars remain for a long time." He spoke softly, respectful of the situation. "She will be, she's smart as a whip, but I think you underestimate her ability to keep away from you, she values your friendship, its obvious."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:28 pm

“Maybe, but she should pursue her goals and dreams, and I am not going back to school; I just don’t… do the long term thing,” she said finally.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 pm

"There's something to be said about living in the moment. To not look too much to the horizon, focusing instead on the here and now, Lelia. Keeps one engaged with the world, and with themselves." Durasay could feel that breaking of walls, or at least, a beginning of crumbling. "Have you spoken to her about that? As a friend? Seeing if she thinks the same thing, or where she stands?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:41 pm

"No, I just think it will be easier to go when the time comes," she said honestly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 pm

"Just disappearing?" He raised an eyebrow. "A good way to get someone to drop everything they are planning, and spend a lifetime searching for the person that disappeared. Worry can make one sick, and eventually, just give up." Shaking his head, the Pantoran leaned back against the crate. stretching his legs out a bit. "Are you afraid of having anyone that close?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:13 am

“I don’t like being too attached to people, I like to be free. Only so much time I can spend in one spot with the same people before things get complicated, better to cut the line, and move on. Enjoy the good times until you need to find a new place to throw up your feet,” she responded.

“Just how I do things. This is probably the longest I have stuck to anything, and it’s weird.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:22 am

"You remind me of a young me. And also of... a woman I know. One who means a lot to me." He had to laugh at that, finding that touch point. "A sense of wanderlust, and not wanting to get stuck someplace." He smirked.

"But running from place to place, isn't really being free, you know."

Only through the Force will you be free.

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:26 am

“I think that is just an opinion, everyone has their definition of freedom, D,” she responded.

“There are countless people in the Galaxy, why tie myself down when there are infinite possibilities to explore.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:43 am

"It's not about being tied down, Lelia. It's about building yourself up. One being, ends up being awfully lonely, just exploring the galaxy. Friends. Lovers. Family. They don't define us, or lock us down. They give us something to think about, to try and build something more. We leave an impression on the people we meet. It's a shame to leave them all behind."

His thoughts drifted back to Moyr again, her concept of Freedom. Of how he will one day break his chains.

"You end up carrying them with you, even if you don't want to."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:48 am

Lelia chuckled and said, “How you poodoo isn’t how I poodoo, you know what I mean? I get what you are saying but I am just not like you. Like you pretty decent old man, but we got two divergent paths, you know.”

“When the Force comes to you, it seems like it is everything. To me it is just another rain drop in the storm, and we all got our own rain drop you know. Your drop might be similar to mine but it’s yours and yours alone. I guess I am just saying how you flow with the Force is your flow, and my flow is mine… and we all flow together but it don’t have to be the same.”

“I think that makes sense to me,” she finished.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:01 am

"That does make a lot of sense, Lelia. I suppose it helps me understand more about you, too." The Pantoran's smile was small, but genuine. "It isn't everything, to me. It's how I perceive everything. And how I make my impact upon the Galaxy. It guides me, but it also obeys me. It's an ouroboros. I am one with it, and it is one with me."

His smile broadened into a grin. "But you're right, no one viewpoint is the ultimate, absolute truth. Maybe that's why I keep trying to talk to you about it. To try and understand it more, and in some way, understand myself."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:05 am

“I just thought you liked the sound of your voice,” she countered.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 am

"You're funny." Durasay chuckled, before stretching. Slowly, he stood up. "Maybe that's why I became a politician. Or what someone might say." He turned to fully face her.

"So. Are you coming with us to help the Monks? Maybe they might have something to add to your rain drop idea."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:22 am

"Yeah, got a whole thing cooking," she said in response. "Top secret Jedi business."

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Previous
Forum Statistics