The Bankor Resistance Base in the Black Sands region

[D6 MM onwards] Scrappin' For your Piece

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Hacha wipes his brow a little, annoyed by the heat of the run beading down on him. Before, he had been in the relative comfort of the Republic base, but they had recently passed a new rule about non-Republic personnel using their hanger space. While he was indeed the mechanic of a recognized ship (he was pretty sure he was now on their rolls, thanks to that Sargent) they still looked down on him doing some of his, well, more experimental work. So, with a new base in place, Hacha had decided to see what he could scrounge up.

Now he was unarmed, feeling more secure close to the base rather than separated, so he set to work, bringing along his tools to pull scrap free.

"Let's see what I can find..."

Scrappin' For Your Piece, Average Mechanics, MM: 3eA+3eP+1eB+2eD 5 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D6 MM onwards] Scrappin' For your Piece

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:37 pm

OOC: He finds 1200 credits worth of scrap.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 pm

The Resistance are fine with him, but they request he should check with them before pulling scrap in their backyard.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Hacha offers a cautious grimace, making a peace offering of some of his scrap.

"This ought to kick into the pile, right? I mean, I'll be hanging around here. They kicked me out of their hanger, the eggless bastards. Do you mind if I keep wokring around here for a bit?"
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 pm

[Late Morning Slot]

With the resistance fine with him being there, Hacha keeps at work, wanting to get some more parts to get ready before the weapon test later that day.

Scrappin' For Your Piece, Average Mechanics, LM: 3eA+3eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 5 advantage
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:18 pm

[Early Afternoon Slot]

Scrappin' For Your Piece, Average Mechanics, EA: 3eA+3eP+1eB+2eD 6 successes, 1 Triumph
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:41 am

----Timeskip---
[Early Evening]

With the damage from earlier, Hacha now has a great deal more scrap to parse through

Scrapping, Early Evening, Average Mechanics: 3eA+3eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:46 am

[Mid-Evening]
"So much scrap, so little time" Hacha muses as he drags another piece to trade out of the wreckage

Scrapping, Mid Evening, Average Mechanics: 3eA+3eP+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:51 am

[Late Evening]

"This should be it for the night" Hacha muses as he gets to work stripping one final piece.
Scrapping, Late Evening, Average Mechanics: 3eA+3eP+1eB+2eD 5 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Forum Statistics