The Bankor Resistance Base in the Black Sands region

[D8 Late Morning onwards] Salvaging Relationship

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:03 pm

[Late Morning Slot]

Hacha smiles and waves a bit at the quartermaster. "I'm heading out again today." The QT offers a nod and a wave. The two had begun something of a working relationship while Hacha had begun salvage work around the camp. Basically, Hacha brought in a steady stream of high quality (gently used) parts and got paid nowhere near their value in return. However, he always had the relative security of the camp, where did could somewhat reliably expect to not be jumped by Mandos, and knew that he could find buyers...even if both sides knew that he was getting ripped off.

D8-Salvaging Relationship-Late Morning-Mechanics Average: 2eA+4eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Pass Boost]
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D8 Late Morning onwards] Salvaging Relationship

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:05 pm

[Early Afternoon Slot]

"Well, that's a pretty good haul. I guess battle damage really does get the best scrap." Hacha hauls some parts to a central spot and then goes back to work.

D8-Salvaging Relationship-EA-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+2eB+2eD 7 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:09 pm

[MA Slot]

"Ooooh, shiny!"

D8-Salvaging Relationship-EA-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 5 advantage

[One Boost to Mechanics, One Boost to negociation roll to sell later]

"Ok...a lot less shiny"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:18 pm

[Late Afternoon]

"I guess I might have hit all the best stuff already." Hacha massages his temples a bit, getting annoyed

D8-Salvaging Relationship-LA-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+1eB+2eD 6 successes, 3 advantage

[Pass a Boost]
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:26 pm

[Early Evening slot]

D8-Salvaging Relationship-EE-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+2eB+2eD 9 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:21 pm

[Mid Evening]

D8-Salvaging Relationship-ME-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+1eB+2eD 0 successes, 8 advantage
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:01 am

[Late Evening]

Hacha drags his day's salvage back to the Quartermaster. "I'm asking that you give me a bit better for today's haul. Come now, you know you're getting a steal here." Hacha looks up with pleading eyes.

D8 salvaging relationship, upgrade and boot from Advantage: 1eA+1eP+1eB+2eD 1 failure, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImage

Hacha only gets a dark look in return.
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Forum Statistics