The Bankor Resistance Base in the Black Sands region

[D9 EA] Salvaging Relationship pt 2

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:38 pm

[EA timeslot]

Hacha stretches and groans while he fights back a yawn. He aches still from the events of last night, his wounds closed but still tender, but he has the satisfaction of a job well done. Nodding, he pulls out a stimpack and doses himself. "Time between doses has passed for optimal effect." The burst of stims and bacta brightens his mood as he moves out to the surrounding desert, eyes widening a bit as the rejuvenating effect enters his system. "C'mon, c'mon, let's get a big one today."

D9-Salvaging Relationship-Mechanics Average: 2eA+4eP+1eB+2eD 5 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[2 advantage to pass Boost, 1 to reduce Strain]
Wounds: 0/14
Strain: 1/12
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D9 EA] Salvaging Relationship pt 2

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm

"Not bad, but I'm running out of time. I need to hit a mother lode!"

D9-Salvaging Relationship-MA-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+2eB+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[1 Boost passed]
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:59 pm

"Well, that's not the mother lode..." Hacha looks for another pile, acutely aware of how the day is slipping

D9-Salvaging Relationship-LA-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 4eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 5 successes, 4 advantage

[Two Advantage on Boost for Mechanics, Two advantage for Boost on later Negotiations]

"One last try"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Hacha sighs as he looks over what he's found.

"I think I've picked this place clean..."

D9-Salvaging Relationship-EE-Mechanics Average-Boost Passed: 2eA+4eP+2eB+2eD 3 successes, 4 advantage
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Forum Statistics