South-eastern tip of the continent, an industrial region surrounding the city of Garig Port Town.

Re: [Day 6 - Mid Morning] Pirate Queen Cruise

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:51 am

He furrowed his brow and said, “I was hired by Leontyne Saresh, the senator. She has my credentials, as my employer.”

“I am on her retainer, is there an issue?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 am

"You usually so cold with the outfits you work with?" Chase asked, her attention ever divided. "Just wanna get a feel for who you are. Need to know if when things hit the fan if you're someone I can rely on or not. If you're worth your salt I'm sure you'd be wonderin' the same thing back there."
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:58 am

“Actually no, I am not worried about if you are competent at your job. That would be an insult to you as a professional. I trust the Republic to bring their best to this endeavor. I don’t need to reassure myself that you are a satisfactory pilot, the fact you are here with Senator Saresh speaks for itself,” he responded.

“I do not mean to be cold, but I have done you the courtesy to trust you will do your job. I would appreciate the same in return.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 am

"Touchy one, ain't ya, alright alright, keep your self to your self, not gonna get bothered by little ol' me anymore," Chase said, casting her head off back toward the back portion of the ship. "You can head back now, if you want."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:06 am

Draagh nodded, “I apologize if that upsets you, I simply like to keep my personal life and professional life, separate.”

“Thank you for your time, ma’am,” he said before returning to his seat ad replaced his ear buds.
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:19 am

With just her first two fingers touching her forehead by the first, Chase signed off as Draagh left to go return to his seat.

Once he had, and softly enough that it was a conversation for her and her droid alone, "Careful o' that one T, man likes his secrets." T7-B8 beeped warily.
Info - Theme
Chase

Previous
Forum Statistics